Souls for Satan

Por SianaghGallagher

COMPLETED (BOOK 6) *Also a stand alone book, but reading the other books is suggested!* An arrogant demon wit... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 38

31K 1.8K 1K
Por SianaghGallagher

For those of you who are confused about the comments that talked about someone called Vinny, I heavily suggest you read: 'A Mouth Full of Blood' (It's on my profile) which focuses on the world Milokan and Kaiden are in now! It's not complete on Wattpad yet because I'm updating the grammar, but the completed version is on Quotev if you search for my profile: 'Sian' or search for the story title, you'll find it! Read at your own risk though, I wrote it a few years ago!

- Sian

The man in the waistcoat stood back and allowed the cloakroom to fill with bodyguards. An older man with silvery grey eyes, around the age of sixty, stood next to him and observed the situation.

"How did a demon get into this world?" he murmured but was quickly distracted when the angel started yelling.

"No! Stop!" A man pulled Milokan away from Kaiden, but the demon wasn't prepared to give up and started fighting, even when his face squished between the marble floor and an elbow. Five people were on top of him as Milokan kicked and fought against even more. "Get off of him!"

Kaiden winced when ring infested fingers punched him in the face, scratching his skin. His eyes were black, and he retaliated by biting. The demon sat up but covered his head when more fists flew in his direction.

"STOP IT!" Milokan cried. Everything happened so suddenly; it grew impossible for Kaiden to defend himself. "You're hurting him!"

Kaiden curled up into a ball when he was kicked and punched by too many bodyguards. Their goal was to knock him out, but he knows how to handle the abuse. When his nose started bleeding, Milokan tried pushing through bodies, but a woman turned and knocked him back.

What could he do? How dare they barge in and hurt Kaiden for who he is. Every small cry of pain that left the demon's lips, the anger was building inside of the angel. He had to do something; he had to protect Kaiden. He couldn't helplessly watch, he was stronger than that.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SOULMATE!" he screamed and dived onto a bodyguards back, pulled hard on his hair and punched him in the throat.

The man in the waistcoat uncrossed his arms with a deep frown. He looked at the man standing next to him who shared the same confusion.

"Soulmate?" he mumbled.

Milokan had snapped, and his eyes were raging with anger. He attacked the bodyguards like it was the last hope he had until a loud voice boomed through the room.

"Stop, now!" the man in the waistcoat ordered. The bodyguards instantly listened and stood up. They felt a little wary about leaving the demon, but Milokan pushed through them and knelt by his side. Kaiden coughed and wheezed. He uncoiled himself from the cold floor when his cheeks met warm hands.

"Are you okay? Tell me that you are okay!" Milokan forced him to look in his direction. Kaiden couldn't speak, the air got knocked out of him. He released a pained smile, showing his bloody teeth. Little did he know, Milokan's anger had only just started.

The angel turned with a terrifying frown.

"How dare you!" he yelled and stomped over to the man in the waistcoat. "What has he ever done to you! Just because he is a demon, does not give you the right to treat him that way!" he poked him hard in the chest. The man was much taller than him, but he said nothing and let the angel continue. Milokan's wings were still out; he was too emotional to put them away. "We have given up everything to get here, and you treat us like this? You did not even give us a chance! We should go back right now if this is how the other world behaves. It is disgusting!"

Kaiden watched while his lungs started working again. A faint smirk sat on his lips. He knew Milokan had the fire within him. He didn't think he was this protective. It felt good.

"Sorry. I thought he was a threat to you." the man sighed and crossed his arms again. His brown eyes were very intense. They were a little off-putting.

"You are sorry? Is that it? Look at him!" They all looked at Kaiden who was holding his chest with one hand and wiping the blood off his face with the other. "How important do you think you are, assuming I would accept your apology for ordering to hurt him, an innocent demon!"

"Milokan," Kaiden breathed. He didn't want him to stop yelling, but this situation is still potentially dangerous for them both, "come here."

"An innocent demon?" the man shook his head. "There's no such thing."

Milokan stomped back to Kaiden, shaking with rage.

"Breathe, okay. You have to be stable," Kaiden mumbled.

"I think we should go back. I do not want to be here."

"Milokan-"

"No. I thought the other world was bad, but look what they have done to you and we have only been here for ten minutes."

Kaiden eyed the man in the waistcoat and glared when he realised he was glaring too.

"Fine." They turned and narrowed their eyes, looking for the waving air near the floor. Milokan moved around, trying to feel the warm sensation, but it wasn't there.

"Can you see it?"

Kaiden's vision was blurring in and out, but when he could focus, he couldn't see it at all.

"No..."

They stopped and looked at each other, and their hearts thumped in their chests.

"You don't think Veronica closed it, do you?" Milokan whispered.

Kaiden ran a hand through his hair when all he could see was his mothers face.

* * * * *

Meloras dropped to her knees and moved her hand slowly in the air. The tear had gone. Veronica had no choice but to shut it when it started to grow by itself. She wanted peace, not another war. Jeronah crouched next to her when she started to cry.

"It's okay. We'll start making another one, right?" He turned towards Veronica who nodded. He could see sorrow in her eyes. "How long will it take?"

Veronica cleared her throat and said, "Years, if we're lucky." She looked away when a pained cry came from Meloras.

"He's stuck!" she sobbed. "My child, why was I so careless?"

"Shhh," Jeronah hushed and cradled her in his arms. He tried to hide his own despair. "You will see him again. If fate did not think this was right, it would not have happened. It gave him a path and he chose to follow it. He is sensible and he will look after himself. At least he has Milokan, you know whatever world Kaiden is in now, he won't be alone."

"But I won't see him for years!" her voice was shaky. "Years, Jeronah. It's too long!"

"He is out of Lucifer's reach. Our son is safe. I am sure of it."

* * * * *

"What's going on? They sounded the demon alarm."

The boys turned to see another man in his sixties. He was wearing smart clothing, just like the man in the waistcoat.

Kaiden climbed to his feet, ignoring the searing pain in his ribs. Milokan looked around again until he was sure that the tear had gone. He sighed sadly and glued himself to the demon's side.

"What world are we in?" Kaiden demanded.

"How did you get here?" the man in the waistcoat asked, ignoring his question.

"What world are we in?" Kaiden asked again, a little more stern this time.

The man with the grey eyes revealed something that the boys did not expect, a pair of magnificent white wings.

"You are in a world with humans and vampires. May I ask how you got here?"

Milokan then realised that he could sense another angel. He was too freaked out about Kaiden to process it.

"T-Through a tear," he stuttered.

"Is there more coming?"

Milokan shook his head and looked at Kaiden who was still glaring at the man in the waistcoat. Now, there was a hint of dejection on his face.

"It is gone."

The man with the wings pressed the feathers against his back.

"Why are you here? Wait-" he turned to the man in the waistcoat. "Is this the couple Panuleon has mentioned? The angel and the demon?"

"Panuleon, I know that name," Milokan mumbled to himself. "Oh! He is special, like us!"

"Yes, and just like Vinny Vanderwood here."

the man in the waistcoat, who they could now call Vinny, rolled his eyes and turned.

"I'll go find Panuleon," he grumbled. When he was gone, the man with wings smiled apologetically.

"My name is Jeduthun, but call me Jed. I'm an angel, and I have lived in this world for many, many years. My job is to protect and serve the Vanderwood family. They own the mansion you are in."

"I am the owner, along with my wife." The man in smart clothing stood proudly. "My name is Duke Vanderwood, Vinny is my son. Before I let you move out of this room though, why are you here?" He looked at Kaiden in particular.

"To figure out our future," Milokan spoke for Kaiden when all he could do was express a frown. "We are supposed to be involved with a war, but it's not happening for thousands of years."

"Yes, we have also heard of the war." Duke studied Kaiden carefully. The last time they trusted a demon, it did not end well. "What are your names?"

"I am Milokan, and this is Kaiden."

"It's great to meet you both. Kaiden I deeply apologise for the mistake we made. If you knew what demons have tried to do to us and this world, you would understand our lack of faith in you. Still, it was not right for my son Vinny to jump to conclusions so fast," Duke sighed. "Come on, Panuleon can heal you."

Milokan gripped the bottom of Kaiden's sleeve as they hesitantly walked out of the cloakroom and into a larger space. To their left, the front door sat grand and tall. The wood was varnished with beautiful carvings on both doors. The symmetrical aspect reminded the young angel of butterfly wings.

As they walked down the corridor, what Kaiden assumed as staff, stared at him with horror. He clenched his jaw and tried not to look uncomfortable. Humans have never judged him like this because they didn't know demons existed. In this world, humans knew what demons were. Their last war was only half a year ago, and demons made a tear to invaded the mansion, killing everyone and everything in their sights.

Milokan looked around as they walked. The size of the corridor gave him a mental image for the rest of the house. He knew it would be huge. It was fancy too, with big painted portraits of people, fragile looking ornaments that laid on wooden cabinets, and a beautiful red carpet following the length of the corridor.

There were loads of different exits, leading deeper into the home. Milokan looked up at the towering lights. Kaiden knew them as chandeliers, but to the angel, they looked like huge spider shaped lights with jewels dangling off each leg.

They walked for a few minutes more before approaching another striking door.

Duke turned to the guests and watched Kaiden with hesitation.

"You are about to meet a lot of people. It's okay if you are overwhelmed, but I must warn you Kaiden, everyone in this room has had a bad experience with demons. I apologise for their judgement. You must understand that they have been hurt by your kind before and it will take a while for them to warm up to you."

"Do I look like I care what they think? I'm not trying to prove myself," Kaiden said bluntly.

"Right," Duke tugged on his collar with a nervous smile, knowing it would take longer than a while for the young demon to be accepted. He glanced at Milokan who didn't look phased. He thought to himself that he must be used to the rudeness by now.

Duke turned and grabbed the handle. He was a little worried about the situation. Would a demon blend into their lifestyle?

Kaiden pulled his sleeve away from Milokan and took his hand instead. They intertwined their fingers, knowing they only had each other from now on. In a world full of many differences, the comforting warmth of their bond was the only thing they could cling to for hope. it was then that they realised how familiar their souls felt, twisting and turning together.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

263 2 18
33 outta 467 stories for #imtired on 12/1/19!! soul mate /ˈsōl ˌmāt/ noun noun: soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or rom...
810 27 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
75.7K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
2.3K 57 21
Have you ever wanted to be an angel? How about a demon? I really do hope you guys chose angel instead of the devil To be honest, I've always thought...