Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
We Bought A Zoo
The Hangover
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Something's Gotta Give
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
The Princess Bride
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
P.S. I Love You
Baby Boom
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

50 First Dates

105K 1.1K 62
By HeatherJachmann

50 First Dates

24th November

Aidan's POV

Fuck, what a night! First finding out Annabelle has been cheating on Cade, then the endless shots, and the almost free sex show. Fucking hell, too many shots, I'm surprised we are all still alive with the amount of alcohol that was consumed. I closed my eyes for a total of five minutes and somehow end up with bloody black lines all over my face, they are lucky I could scrub them out this morning, or they'd be dead meat right now. Could you imagine what Georgie would think if I rocked up at her joint looking like I got attacked by a sharpie, she'd probably piss herself laughing and I'd be too damn embarrassed to say anything.

"Daddy, Meme sleep over?" Mace asked as I pushed both girls on the swings, if only Mum didn't wake me up so damn early, I could be still getting that much needed sleep. I chuckled at my baby girl, I love who she pronounces names, it's so damn gorgeous, specially Meme for Mia, that name will stick though it suits Mia.

"I don't know sweetie, Uncle Cade was going to look after you tonight." I said with a sigh, I've been looking forward to this date all week and now I don't know if I can leave Cade, he'll need me to stay here with him.

"Go on your date Aidan, I'll make sure he's looked after." Mums voice came from the patio, I looked over to her and gave her a smile, a little relieved that I didn't want to cancel and that Cade is never alone.

"Are you sure Mum, I can call Georgie and cancel." as I said her name, Mum raised her eye brows and grinned, here we go she's going to say something that's going to embarrass me or worse.

"Georgie huh? I like her." she smiled and stood beside me and took over with pushing Mia. I gave her a small smile, Georgie and I have been talking a lot on the phone already and it's getting to that stage where I am scared to admit that I like her.

"Can I ask you something?" Mum said quietly, she's in hushed voice so I'm guessing she doesn't want little ears listening.

"Sure, if it's about the s-l-u-t, then you'll have to wait for Cade to explain more." I said giving her a look, she knows it'll be better coming from the horses mouth, she's just gonna have to wait until Cade comes back. Fuck, I need to take a few advil, my head is still pounding like a bitch but at least I can remember everything, some parts I wish I didn't though.

"No, I want to know more about this Ashtyn?" Mum asked with her head tilted a little to the side and she looked at me confused. I let out a chuckle, should I tell her that her son slammed her up against a wall and made out with her, it wasn't easy trying to pry those two apart, but we managed to before it went too far that they'd both regret it.

"Please tell me he didn't" she gasped, I could see her hand over her mouth in the corner of my eyes, and I winced as she whacked me in the arm, so violent.

"No, it didn't go that far, but if we didn't stop it when we did, she would've woken up beside him this morning." I said quickly and she looked instantly relieved, well so were we because the way those two were all over each other, any longer and he would've been fucking her against that brick wall.

"Good, I don't need him going out and just having revenge s-e-x, will he see her again though? He had her number on his hand?" Mum asked me, bloody hell, why doesn't she just ask him all these questions, I'm sure it would be better coming from him.

"Mum, I don't know, did he tell you that he was going to?" I asked her back and she frowned and then looked to the house, her shoulders slumped down.

"No, I don't think he remembers, he just said she was some collegue of hers and then washed the number off his hand." Mum said looking confused but spat out the word her when she mentioned Cade's slut of a wife. I frowned and looked at Mum, not much rubbing that number off will do, he saved it in his phone, he even added the heart as well, and he made sure she had his number. I 've never seem two drunken strangers all over each other like that before, and I could tell he felt something when he first spoke with her.

"Mum he was plastered, Nick and Brax had to carrying him to the car, he couldn't even stand." I let out a chuckle, man that was funny, Nick had his feet while Brax took the top half, and then they tossed him in the car. He fell asleep within a second of hitting the backseat but that didn't stop him from throwing up everywhere, now that was disgusting.

"You boys need to have more control, and you mister should know better, you're a officer of the law." Mum scolded me, I turned away from her so I could roll my eyes, it's not like we do it every week. I don't know how long Mum and I pushed the girls for but when Nanna came outside and told us that she was going to take them for a walk, we knew Cade was back. I walked inside first and found Dad leaning against the front door with his arms crossed and looking out to the front yard.

"He's a mess." Dad said not moving and I can only think he's looking at Cade, I sighed and made my way to where Dad was and looked out. Cade was just standing there next to his car, it was just like he had frozen to the spot.

"How long has he been like that for?" I asked Dad with a frown, I didn't even hear him pull up and with his v8 it's not hard to miss from a block away.

"About half hour, I was just giving him some time." Dad whispered, this whole thing is not just affecting Cade but the rest of the family as well. This feels like a bad dream and even I've been trying to pinch myself to wake up from it, but we can't because it actually happened. Cade turned and looked our way before his feet moved toward us before he stopping in front of me.

"It's over, she loves him." he just looked  back and forth from me to Dad, his voice was barely audiable, a tear rolled down his cheek and just the sight of him broken like this is enough to break anyone down with him.

"Two years, TWO FUCKING YEARS!" he screamed and balled his hand into a fist and swung it, Dad moved closer and let him punch his chest. Mum was standing near by crying as she watched her baby break down, his tears now streaming down his face as he kept repeating those words over and over.

"Let it out son." Dad whispered and kept holding him up, I moved back and wrapped my arms around Mum as she looked like she was about to fall apart with him. Dad was still letting him take all his anger out on him.

"She wanted to kill my baby, she wanted to kill my baby." at that was the moment he fell to the ground, not even Dad who was holding him up could stop him. Dad was down with him in a second, I let go of Mum and she wrapped him up as well, the three of them just holding each other on the front porch. 

"Oh honey." Mum cooed softly as sherocked him back and forth, both Mum and Dad giving each other a look, Mum let go of him and wiped her tears away.

"Aidan help Dad take him inside." she sniffled and walked inside, I slowly crept over to where Cade was with Dad and then hooked my arm underneath his armpit. It took us a few minutes to get him onto the couch in the living room but he got there. He was just sitting there still, like a frozen statue and staring off through the window, Dad was sitting beside him, Mum was off doing something, she's gone into her ocd mode when bad stuff happens.

"How did Georgie and Mark break up?" Cade asked me out of the blue, I frowned as I wasn't expecting to hear that, then the name Mark clicked in my mind. Can't be the same one can it? Annabelle was cheating with Georgie's ex? If it's the same one, does Georgie know this? Then I remembered what Izz had told me.

"Izzy told me that he accepted some job offer over in London, he wanted Georgie to go with him but she wanted to finish her teaching degree first, they parted on mutual terms from what I've heard." I shrug as this was third hand news and with my words, I'm probably mixing the whole story up again, Izzy did slip and said that Georgie even say that she regrets not going with him sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't go on this date, what if he comes back and wants her again? Do I take that risk with my heart again, maybe I shouldn't go on this date at all.

"How many other Mark's were at Izzy's wedding?" he asked while her flexed his fists, Dad was looking at him strangely until he clicked as to what Cade was wanting to know. I sat back and rested my head against the back of the couch and tried to remember that night, fuck this will fry my brain a little with the thinking, specially when my head is aching.

"Besides the one we just talked about, there was one behind the bar." Dad said as he stood up , I could hear his voice starting to rev up, ready for action. He looked at Cade like he had just hit the nail on the head, Cade and I just waited for him to explain what his light blub moment is.

"I remember seeing her sitting at that bar for over an hour just talking, you were off attending to Mia, I didn't think anything of it, they just looked like they were talking, is that who she's been seeing?" Cade nodded at Dad's question, that fired Dad up, his face actually looked like it started to glow red from the fire that was clearly building up inside him.

"Everytime we flew here for a work thing she had, she was with him, while I spent my time with my family and our daughter." his voice now like it was calm and almost like he was running on autopilot.

"We need to get you a lawyer, she's going to fight hard to keep Mia, I won't stand by and watch you loose your baby, no fucking way." Dad's determination was clear, he's deifinitely ready for the fight that is about to come or not.

"She doesn't want her Dad, she doesn't even love Mia, what kind of sick bitch hates her child." Cade growled and hit his fist on the couch, his emotions just swing back and forth from one to the other. 

"What about the house? You better not let that fucking whore keep it." Dad growled, he was pacing the floor heavily as his hands flexed into fists. I just sat back and watched the two of them, they were both ready kill someone and if either Annabelle or her boy toy were here, they'd be the targets.

"I was going to, but on the way over here I changed my mind. First thing Monday morning I'm getting new locks and throwing all her shit out on the lawn, thats my house. I will make that mine and Mia's home, I'm not shifting her again, she just got settled into that room." he let out a frustrated sigh and fell back onto the couch, his arm was covering his face, he never did like showing anyone that he was crying. 

"You could always invite Ashtyn over." I smirked which got his attention, his arm left his face and he looked at me, we just sat there staring at each other. I would wriggle my eye brows from time to time, the smirk only getting bigger which I could see was annoying him.

"I'm going out." Mum said as she stormed through the middle of us, she had her hand bag and her keys, our eyes just followed her as she made her way to the front door. the loud slam and the glass shaking vibrated through the room which woke Dad up and he was hot on her heels, Mum's on a mission and there's no stopping her until it's over.

"Why would I inivte her over?" Cade asked, but I didn't miss the flicker of his eyes to the palm of his hand that once had her scribble all over it.

"Maybe to finish off what you both started last night, do you even remember what you did?" I asked him, his eyes now wider as he soaked in what I said, maybe it's just taking a while to click in, maybe I should give him a reminder. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened up the camera app and finding the video that was taken of him dry humping Ashtyn on the wall. 

"Check this out." I grinned and passed it over to him, his eyes glued to the screen and then it was such a priceless moment to see his face when I heard the moans they were both letting out. At least now if he runs into her somewhere, she won't feel as hurt at him not remembering their night of crazy passion.

"Holy shit, what the? I can't even remember that, did we? Do you know?" he asked sounding a little upset with himself, he would've felt a hell lot worse if he did fuck her last night. This whole thing with Annabelle, he waited two years after asking her out before they went all the way, and now this with her cheating and for two years, that is just fucking bullshit.

"No but it was close, you should call her though, ask her if she got home alright." I gave him a  cheeky grin, maybe he should just go and have that revenge sex, at least he'd be getting some. I can't even think about having sex with anyone else, that part of me is holding on as the last time was the morning Callie had died.

"Shouldn't you be going home and getting ready for your date?" he asked and completely skipped over answering my question, time will soon tell what happens there I guess, and I can't push him. He never tried pushing me into anything so fast, fuck it's only been a hour or so since he left his wife and here I am trying to get him to hook up with some chick from a pub.

"I don't think I want to go." I mumbled and avoided eye contact with, I could feel his eyes rolling from here.

"Aidan, go home  and get a few more hours sleep before you shower, shave, and make yourself all hot for Georgie, I'll be fine here, I have my princess and yours to keep me company." I turned to look at him and he was giving me a smile, even through his own pain he'd put that all aside for me and his daughter. He's a stronger person than he gives himself credit for and for that reason alone is why I love him, he's my twin, my annoying other half.

"Do you think Callie would approve." I whispered to him as I stood up from the couch, he got up and wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug, and not one of those manly man hugs, this was a normal one, with added strength and pat on the back.

"Yes I do and so do I, now go before I kick your ass out." he chuckled and pushed me to the front door, I found Mace and gave her a big kiss and a hug before I made my way home, sleep does sound really good right now. I do want to feel alive and awake during this date, just thinking about seeing Georgie is making me feel all giddy and weird.

I stripped off completely naked and pulled the blankets back on my bed, may as well have a naked nap as I'll be heading straight to the shower afterwards anyways. Once I was snuggled into the covers I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, mainly to calm the butterflies that were going crazy. This anxiety is going to drive me insane, I feel like I'm going on my first date, ever, but I know how they go and work. Callie loved it when I treated her to night outs on the spur of the moment that were on top of our weekly date nights, I loved spoiling her.

"Aidan." my eyes flicked open when I heard her soft angelic voice, my eyes landing on her, she was just as I last saw her, those beautiful golden orange locks, the white dress she wore on our wedding day.

"Callie?" I know it's her but I had to ask anyways, she gave me that smile I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I sat up on the bed and rested my back against the headboard as I stared into my wife's eyes, those gorgeous eyes that I see everytime I close my eyes.

"It's me babe." her smile widened, she was sitting beside me in the same spot she'd always be if we were just chilling and talking in bed, we did that a lot. It's something I do with Maci, it just makes me feel that I give Mace a piece of Callie when we do it.

"I miss you, so much, I didn't even get to say I love you that one last time," I could feel the tears drip down my cheeks, that's the one thing I wish I had, those last few moments where I told her that I loved her, I just wanted a few extra minutes to tell her.

"You don't need to tell me baby, I can feel how much you love me, everyday, but it's time to share that love, not with just Maci, but with another."  I let the tears flow as she spoke, the feel of her fingers wiping those tears.

"I've watched every step you've taken with Maci, you are an amazing Daddy to our little girl, and I'll always be here watching. I wish I got to hold her, kiss her, hear her call me Mummy or I love you when she gets tucked into bed, but it's time baby, time to find someone with a heart as big as yours to love. Don't be afraid, don't let her go just beacuse you're too scared to move on. I'll always love you Baby, and I know I'll always be in your heart."  I felt her warm hands cup my cheeks as she leaned forward and the lightest kiss I've ever felt pressed onto my lips.

"It's time for me to go baby, Maci knows that Daddy will be finding a special someone that she'll get to call mummy, and maybe one day get to call another special someone her brother or sister. You can do this Aidan, I know you can, just beause you've moved on doesn't mean I'll stop loving you, live your life baby, it's ok, I promise." I sniffled and just nodded, I just wanted to soak this moment up.

" I love you." I whispered as I looked in to her eyes, she smiled and left another kiss on the tip of my nose before she moved back out of my reach. 

"I love you too." her voice soft as she started to fade, my eyes just wanting her to stay here longer. a loud buzzing noise sounded through out my room and I felt my eyes snap open agian.

My eyes flicked to my phone that was vibrating on the bedside cupboard, my eyes widened when I noticed the time, fuck, I don't have much time. I tossed the covers back and ran into the bathroom, the hot water pelted down hard over my skin as I scrubbed my body and I even washed my hair. Once again having a wet shave felt good, kind of refreshing and always glad I didn't cut myself, that would be bad if I had paper stuck to the cut on my face.

With one final look over in the mirror, I was pretty much satisfied with what I had chosen to wear, something casual yet neat looking, black slacks with a light blue shirt. I even put on that 'One Million' that Georgie said she loved the smell of, I guess that's a good start. Glancing around my room, my eyes lingered over Callie's photos that I had scattered through every room of the apartment, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I'll promise to love again baby, for you and for Maci, I'll never forget you baby.

I stood outside Georgie's door like a huge ball of nerves, that much I feel like I'm about to throw up any minute which would not be a good thing, specially on her front door. A minute later the door opened slowly and I smiled when Georgie came to view, she was wearing a nice dark blue dress that hugged her body nicely. Shit, she's going to make it very hard for me to keep my eyes off her, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi." she said softly, her voice snapping my eyes to her face, I was so busted in checking her out, I could see the faint smirk on her blushing face.

"Hi, are you ready to go?" I smiled and tried to keep my cool, it's just Georgie. It's just dinner, everything will be fine.

"Yeah, let me grab my purse." she smiled and walked over to the side cupboard she has near her front door, as she checked inside to make sure she had everything, I checked my clothes to make sure there was nothing on the.

"You look very handsome." she blushed when she stopped near me by the door, her nostrils flared a little, enough for me to notice and I knew she was taking in my aftershave.

"And you smell so damn good." she giggled and looked up at me, her eyes were shining brightly. we were that close I swear she would've been able to hear my heart beating.

"Thanks, shall we." I grinned and held my arm out for her to hold so I could help her to the car, Dad always taught us to be a gentleman, that also includes opening doors.

"We shall." she smiled before she closed her door and we made our way to the car. Dinner was nice, I had taken her to a newly opened restaurant where the food was just to die for, and we just talked about random things. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole way though, at some stage she thought she had something on her face because my eyes were glued to her. 

"Oh thanks for the gift today, I spent most the day grinning like a fool because I felt so special." she smiled, we were now enjoying the last few spoonfuls of our desert which was chocolate, a delicious slice of mouth watering heaven, that was plated up for us.

"You're welcome, did you like them." I bit my bottom lip and played with my spoon a little suddenly feeling a little shy. Izzy demanded that I get her something, so I did. It was a mix of natural and Belgian chocolate dipped strawberries, complemented by Ferrero Rocher chocolates and creamy Lindt balls. They called it an ediable arrangement the name was even better 'Chocolate Heaven', when I saw it, I knew I had to get it for her.

"Like no, me love, Aidan it was perfect, thank you." she grinned and then shoved another spoonful into her sweet mouth, I don't know if she can hear but every mouthful, she'd moan softly. I had to rearrange my pants as with each one she made, it just turned me on even more. She's a very sweet kind girl, I didn't want the date to end as I wanted to keep hearing that laugh, her smile is contagious. 

"Georgie, thanks for tonight, I really enjoyed myself." I spoke to her softly as we again stood outside her front door, she looked up at me and smiled. I really do like that smile.

"So did I, we should do it again sometime." she asked while looking down at her hands, that's something I do when I don't want anyone to know how nervous I am. I lifted my hand up to her chin and raised her face slowly so she was looking me in the eye, even under this light I can see her blush, she's so cute. 

"I'd love that, goodnight Georgie." I whispered and slowly moved closer to her, my eyes focused on her lips before I pressed mine softly into them, my hand cupped her cheek as Iet my tongue flick across her lips. I smirked when she gasped enough to let my tongue sweep into her mouth, fuck she tastes even sweeter than I thought.

"Night Aidan." she whsipered as we slowly broke apart, her smile matched mine, but hell when she bites that lips of hers, I wish it was my own teeth doing that to her instead. I took a step back, I don't want to attack her, she might run for the hills if I push this too far, that's if I could get up the courage to try that. I waited until she was safely inside before I headed back to my car, it's gonna be hard to wipe this grin from my face, and I don't think I want it gone.

I looked up into the clear night sky, the moon was shining brightly, the stars twinkling, in the distance a shooting star. A perfect end to a perfect night, I think I could get used to this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!! oh, I've had to remove a comment that was placed on a chapter from the previous story, can I please ask that you do not leave comments that give away plot lines form later stories and chapters, it wrecks it for those who are only up to those parts. You can leave comments, just not ones that give things away from chapters, even stories ahead from that part.

oh I like this new update for the wattpad app, pictures are shown at the top of the start of the chapter if they have them, you can see them or just click on it and it shows up in full, much easier to find and see lol

what else do I need to say.... oh... I bet some of you are shocked that the Mark was not the one you all thought :) hehe 

if I remember what I needed to tell you guys, I'll post a message or leave it on the FB page, can't remember what the hell it was now lol... this chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions even for me to type

Until next time, see you soon! 

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
24.2K 1.2K 26
Cole agreed to a marriage five years ago to make his mother and her best friend happy. But it hasn't been the easiest of times being married to a wom...
1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...
249 8 9
Nolan Foster and Annaliese Dixon are from different worlds. Two measly teenagers who are going to high school and fit in their respective cliques. Un...