Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
The Hangover
50 First Dates
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Something's Gotta Give
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
The Princess Bride
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
P.S. I Love You
Baby Boom
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

We Bought A Zoo

105K 1.1K 36
By HeatherJachmann

We Bought A Zoo

7th November   2040

Aidan's POV     (pic of Georgie)

Today should feel like another day off, another day to treat Maci with something special and fun, but I feel like I'm about to take off with the amount of butterflies in my stomach. I had even gotten up earlier than I normally would, had an extra long shower where I even gave myself a decent shave, now that is something that I hardly ever do. Why am I acting like I'm going on a date or something? We're only going to the zoo for fucks sake but I do feel a lot better without all that stubble on my face that I've kept on there for almost two years now.

I stared back at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, the water dripping down my body before it soaked up into the towel I had wrapped around my waist. My hands gripped the edge of the counter feeling each muscle in my arms and back flex as I held on tight, the flashes of the dream I had last night coming back at full force. The erotic visions were so hot I woke up that hard and I was drenched in sweat, not even the icy cold water helped me this morning, but fuck it felt good to release all that tension.

I've known Georgie for a few years now, never once dreamt of her, I've never thought about her like that either, she's always just been Izzy's friend and now. And now here I am thinking about her, fuck I even wanked myself off imagining myself buried deep inside her, she has one hell of a body, plus she's gorgeous and that smile. I groaned and looked down at my towel covered groin, fucking hell, what is she doing to me? Just thinking her name is making me rock hard, I'm so screwed today, I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything.

"Wow, what have you done with my brother and can you do something with that before you poke someones eyes out." Cade laughed as he leaned against the door frame, his hand pointing to my towel that looked like it was a pitched tent. Who the fuck let him inside? I let go of the counter and grabbed my shaft and squeezed hard hoping that helps.

"Mace let me in, you've been standing like that for like twenty minutes." he said with his arms folded across his chest, he nodded and then pushed himself away from the door, I sighed when I felt myself relax in more place than one.

"I didn't think it was that long." I frowned, I reached for my 'One Million' aftershave and put some on, I could see Cade looking at me strangely, well this does feel like a strange thing for me to be doing. I think the last time I shaved, made an effort with how I presented myself out of the house was for his wedding, two years ago.

"Maci invited us to the zoo." he laughed as I walked out of the bathroom and into my room where I already had my clothes set out for the day. Cade was dressed in almost something similar to what I had chosen, I really hate it when we do that, but I'm not changing outfits he can if he wants too.

"She invited everyone." I laughed as I slipped my boxers on under my towel then tossed that to the side. I let out a chuckle and shook my head, I even dug my old favourite jeans out of the bottom of the drawer, I haven't worn them in a donkeys years either.

"I heard, and please explain to me who the hell Orgie is? I thought she said you had an orgy last night and I was like, woah! dirty boy Aidan and what's a three year old knowing that." he laughed and sat down on the side of my bed that I never touch, that's my wife's side of the bed. I slumped down beside him and buried my head in my hands, what am I doing? I can't do this, not with Callie still fresh in my mind, I feel like I've cheated on her and I haven't even touched Georgie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked as he gripped my hair and gently pulled my head up so I could look at him, I sighed and shook my head, I feel like a complete idiot.

"It's Georgie, Mace started calling her that last night, was rather funny." I chuckled, that was funny but she did awesome in not to hurt Maci's feelings by saying she hated that name, that's another thing. Maci likes Georgie and vise versa, she used to help out with watching Maci while I worked, that was until she started a new job.

"That makes sense now, so what's with the sudden downer mood?' he asked again, he won't give up until I spill everything out of my mouth. I could hear Maci and Mia playing in the living room, I better get her dressed as well and give her a bath since she missed the one last night.

"I dreamt about Georgie last night." I whispered and looked to the door to make sure little ears weren't listening, I don't need Mace repeating that to Georgie or even Izzy for that matter, my sister has a bloody big mouth. I looked at Cade and he was looking at me with his eyes almost popping from his head, his mouth was even hanging open.

"And it wasn't just the once, it felt like it went all night and it felt real, I had to change the sheets on the bed this morning for two reasons, full of sweat and cum." I cringed at the memory, it even felt like I was stuck to the sheets there was that much mess, that sure was one hell of a wet dream.

"And that's bad because?" he said as he motioned for me to explain more, now he just looks confused, I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, he can be a little dense at times but I'm not afraid to tell him everything.

"I feel really weird this morning, I have a million butterflies in my stomach because I get to see her, then I have that hole in my gut as well at the thought of those dreams and I've somehow betrayed and cheated on Callie, I'm a fucking mess in other words, I fucking shaved and trimmed everything this morning, what's with that? I'm nervous as hell to see Georgie today." I vented, I didn't want to look at him and see the disappointment in his eyes so I moved away from the bed and slipped on my jeans, man I've forgotton how good they feel, so comfortable.

"I think Annabelle is cheating on me." Cade blurted out, I spun around so fast and my face mirrored his from moments ago, what the hell? I looked at him more closely, he might look fine but I can see the stress, the tiredness and hurt in his eyes.

"How sure are you?" I asked him, he tossed me my black button up shirt, he let out a heavy sigh and then fell back onto the bed.

"We don't have sex anymore Aidan, and that to me is a big deal, specially since we did it at least twice a day since we first got together, those trips here when she had work stuff to attend, she never let touch her those times, only when we were back home, and now that we live here, it's stopped again, she always talked about giving Mia a brother or a sister, that stopped about a year ago as well, I don't get it." he let out a frustrated sigh and sat back up, I finished doing up the last button on my shirt and then sat back down next to him so I could put my boots on.

"Do you want me to spy on her or something, because I will, you don't deserve to be cheated on Cade, you're an amazing father to Mia, damn you treat them both like queens, she's a fucking bitch if she is." now I felt myself getting pissed off with her, that was my fault all those years ago, Callie and I were on a break and that night I just let all anger out on Annabelle. I learnt my lesson and never will I ever cheat or do that to someone else, I almost lost my best friend, my twin after that.

"Yeah that'd be great but on one condition." he turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face, how can he be smirking at a time like this? We've just been talking about his wife's possible cheating and he's smirking and demanding something from me, he's a weird boy.

"What is that condition?" I asked him confused to the max as I put my feet into me black combat boots, I looked at Cade's feet and rolled my eyes, seriously? The same fucking boots as well.

"You have to ask Georgie out on a date, come on Aide, deep down you must like her, hell you've never looked so refreshed as you do right this minute, she's sparked something inside you, you're smiling while Maci's not in the room, Callie would want you to be happy Aide, there's nothing wrong with falling in love again, like I said you're heart is big enough for an extra someone special in there." he always shocks me with all this romantic and mushy crap that he says, even when his own marriage seems to be going down the toilet. He has one thing right, I do feel refreshed and I can feel something inside that has come back to life, the question is, can I leap that far and ask her out?

"Ok, I'll do it." I smiled, now I just have to find the right words to ask her, what if she says no, just my luck she'll turn me down, but then again at least I asked. Fuck! now I'm more nervous and I just remembered that I have to pick her up from her house.

"So are you coming to the zoo?" I asked him as we walked out of my room, the closer to the living room I got the louder those two little girls were, so need to invest in some ear plugs.

"Yeah, a day out sounds good." he gave me a smile but it didn't last long before he sat down on the couch. Right, I'm definitely going to spy on Annabelle now, he doesn't need this, they have a daughter to think about as well, I'm going to find out. I frowned when I noticed Maci dressed and ready to go, I don't remember getting her ready this morning.

"I got her ready while you were thinking about a certain wet dream." Cade laughed from the couch, I felt my cheeks flame, I should be used to his blunt comments and dirty mind. I feel like a love sick teenager that's got a major crush on some famous person, I really was out of it this morning, she's already consuming my thoughts. Cade and Mia came along with us in my car and I didn't miss the brow raise and the questioning look on his face when I pulled up at Georgie's place.

"I didn't mean ask her out this minute." he laughed but still looked slightly confused as to why we are here.

"Her car broke down last night and I gave her a lift home, now I'm picking her up," I shrugged, I was just being a gentleman and offering the lady a ride home, plus I hate this street she lives on, there's always a cop car visiting at least a home each day. 

"Whatever you say stud." he laughed, I glared at him and then flipped him the bird, he can be an ass at times. 

"Huwwy up Daddy." Maci said and kicked the back of Cade's seat, I turned around and looked at my cheeky girl as she just gave me this big grin.

"I'm going, just please stop kicking the seat." I gave her my not happy look and she quickly put her legs down, I don't know how many times I have to tell her not to do that. I jumped out of the car and made my way to Georgie's front door and knocked on it three times, my eyes flicking around her yard as I waited.  

"Doors open." Georgie called out, do I go in there, or should I just wait out here? Fuck it! I lifted my hand to the handle and turned it, the door creaked open and once I had it wide enough I walked through the door. My nose was instantly hit with this sweet smell, what is that? 

"I won't be long Aidan." my voice turned to where her soft voice came from, she was standing by a mirror in the hallway, she was applying what looks like lips gloss to her lips. I swallowed hard when my eyes got stuck to her again.

"Take your time." I smiled but cursed to myself for sounding like an idiot, that didn't even sound like me. I leaned up against the wall as I waited, I watched each of her small movements, her hair was down today, the long flowing curls that rested over her shoulders. She was wearing a nice cream coloured dress that went down to her knees, then she was where some brown knee high boots, she looks beautiful today.

"Holy shit." she let out a whistle as she slipped those words out of her mouth, I wasn't even paying attention, she was now standing in front of me, her mouth was hanging open.

"Everything alright?" I asked her, she looks a little stunned, she nooded and I swear I heard her gulp, I chuckled and went to go and open the door for us.

"Damn that ass is delish." I heard her whisper, I knew she was perving me and I don't think she meant to say that out loud but she did. I turned to her and raised my brows, the instant blush that covered her whole face made her look even cuter. 

"Everything's good." she smiled and readjusted her hand bag that was on her shoulder, she moved closer and was about to walk through the door but she stopped and looked up at me. My breath hitched when I felt her body press into mine, my turn to gulp hard, my body just heated up a notch.

"Thanks for inviting me Aidan, it feels good to get back to normal and can I just say that you smell really good." she whispered and then just walked away and left me standing there, holy fuck! I took a deep breath then made sure her door was locked before I closed it, I hope she doesn't leave it unlocked all the time, specailly around here. When I got back to the car, Maci and Mia were chewing Georgie's ears off and telling her about all the animals they wanted to see, the whole way there, I glanced into the mirror and stole galnces the woman that's flipping my life inside out.

"You really need to get laid, You've probably scared most the kids in here with that raging boner in your jeans, does she seriously turn you on that much?" Cade whispered into my ear as we walked through the reptile house, I groaned hard as I tried to rearrange my boxers, fucking hell it just wont fucking go down.

"I can't help it Cade, it's just like a swtich was suddenly turned on and I can't damn turn it off." I growled lowly, he just pissed himself laughing, some brother he is.

"Daddy, can we get one?" Maci asked me, she's been loving it so far, although she screamed her head off when a pelican tried to eat her lunch. One of the goats in the children's zoo did steal her hat and ate half of it, the look on her face was hilarious, she hates goats now apparently.

"Get what sweetie?"  I asked her as we stood outside the panda enclosure, I looked around and saw Izzy quietly talking to Georgie, Hudson and Noah were trying to climb the fence, while Cade, Ryan and Mia went to get ice cream.

"A zoo, we stay here." she said in the most adorable voice, she's such a gorgeous girl, I got down to her level and smiled, I do get  to see Callie everyday, she's right here infront of me, in Maci.

"We can't stay here baby but I promise we can come back another time, would you like that?" I chuckled when her head started nodding really fast.

"Yes." she cheered and then ran over to Hudson and tried to do what he was doing, bloody hell. I got to her just in time.

"That's naughty." I said looking at the three of them, they gave me this 'we didn't do anything look', nice try, Izzy warned the boys not to do that again or they'll go home early, they were good after that. Cade came back and handed out the ice creams but before he gave me mine he whispered in my ear.

"Go on, ask her." he said and nodded his head slightly in Georgie's direction, I wasn't going to ask her today, I was going to wait a few days to actually get the courage to do it, he's pushing his luck by even getting me to do it in the first place. He handed me the ice cream and then took Mia and Maci down the enclouse more, Izzy gave me a wink before she followed behind him with her boys, I narrowed my eyes at the two of them, cheeky bastards. Come on Aidan, it's not that hard, just walk up to her and ask her if she'd like to go out some time, that's not hard.

"Aidan, are you feeling alright? You have sweat dripping from your face." Georgie asked me, the concern clear across her face and al I could respond with was a nod. I'm feeling really hot right now, like I'm about to combust from over heating and that is making me feel even more nervous.

"I, I wanted to, umm." I started to say, I scratched the back of my head as I looked at her, she tilted her head to the side a little, her forehead scruched a little which made her nose curl up as well.

"You wanted to what?" she asked and then placed her hand on the forearm I had resting against the fence, I squeezed my eyes tightly as the warmth from her touch set my skin on fire. I looked her in the eye and just stared into those eyes, I couldn't move as I froze to the spot, she was the same just looking straight through me. My eyes flicked to her lips, then back to her eyes, fuck, I just want one taste, one feel of those pink full lips of hers, this is not helping the hard on situation, it's just gotten a hell lot worse.

"Go on a date with me." I blurted out quickly, to afraid to keep it in any longer and way to scared at the thought she's going to say no, which I was waiting for when she let go of my arm and stepped back a little. I had to look away, way to fuck things up Aidan, I knew I should've waited, I'm gonna kill Cade and Izzy, I know she's been up to something as well.

'Aidan, I." she started out softly, I shook my head and just wanted to erase that moment, I looked over to her and wish I kept my big mouth shut, I can see that she's about to say no.

"I'm sorry it came out like that, I know you've not long broken up from your boyfriend and hell I'm not good at this shit, so I apologise if I've upset you or anything, I would never want to hurt you." I was rambling on when she placed her hand over my mouth and I shut up, she grinned and let out a small giggle, my skin prickled with goosebumps at that sound.

"I'd love to." she voice coming out barely a whisper, my heart took off into a frenzie, holy shit, I just asked someone on a date for the first time in eight years. She removed her hand and then pressed herself closer to me, not a good Idea right now Georige! I watched her carefully and then she stood up taller and then leaned closer to my face, her warm lips softly touching my cheek, leaving me a shaking mess inside.

"By the way, you look really hot today." she whispered, I felt her lips moving across my cheek before she disappeared and left me standing there, very aroused and even more nervous than I was before I asked her out. I have a date, a date, with Georgie, how the hell am I going to survive a night with just her around me? I spun around and watched her walked toward where Cade and Izzy were with the kids, her head flicked back over her shoulder and she gave me a wink. I am so much trouble with her, all my restraint is crashing down and fast and I just hope I don't fuck this up.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT! don't get used to hthese chapter coming out so fast LOL... I go back to work on tuesday after my three weeks off.

poor Aidan, must be hard for males to try and hide how aroused they are LOL

If you don't remember, Georgie is 21, her birthday is in september some time, so she's about five months older than izzy :) and as mentioned in an earlier chapter, Sam is Ethan's daughter with joey, Dec's half sister, she's 17 and will be eighteen in about five months from this chapter.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mummy's out there :)

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 171 60
*•*•*•*•*•*"I still remember that night as if it just happened yesterday." Scottland Mac is the girl everyone questions. Her sister died in a car acc...
821 42 51
This is the sequel to "little family lotta love" ENJOY! Feel free to give feedback! Haters will be blocked! Recap of the timeline since the first bo...
2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
25.4K 1.3K 44
**Book 2 in the Coda Paxton Series** From the very moment I met Oakley Meisner, I knew my life was going to change, big time. As if my world wasn't m...