My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

De XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... Mais

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)

2.2K 66 5
De XOJayB

"I want to get off the pill." I said to him. His mouth opened. 

"Are you serious?" Luis asked, as he slowly began to smile. "You want to have a baby with me?" He asked, so I could clarify.

"Yes Luis I-" I couldn't get the chance to finish as he ran towards me and picked me up, twirling me around. I screamed as he hugged me tightly.

He put me down and looked at me in my eyes, tears falling from my eyes, and tears about to escape his eyes. He held my face in his hands. "I love you so much. I can't wait for us to be parents." He then leaned in and passionately kissed me. His genuine happiness is what made me realize I knew I was ready to have a child. I shouldn't hold back on my fears, and cause him not to be happy. As soon as we stopped kissing, his hands went straight for his belt, and he began to unbuckle it. "Take off your pants." He said to me.

"Luis, wait-" I said, trying not to laugh at how excited he actually was.

"No I don't want to wait." He said. "Take off your pants." He repeated, as he kicked his jeans to the side, and was in his boxers. He then picked me up, and wrapped me around his waist, as he began touching my body. It felt so good, but I had to stop him. 

"Lui-" I started, but then he began kissing my neck, which made me gasp for air. That was my weak spot. "Luis stop." I said to him. He looked at me as if I had a second head on my shoulders.

"What? Why do you want me to stop?" He asked. "You literally said you wanted a baby, like two minutes ago." He said.

"I'm on my period." I said, embarrassed. He then gave a disappointed look. 

"Oh." He said, as he walked over to his pants and put them back on. I began to giggle. "You are so going to give me blue balls." He mumbled, which made me crack up even more. 

"Next week babe, I promise." I said through my giggles.

"Yeah totally, next week. I'm just glad we are finally going to have a baby!" He said as he hugged me, tightly, before kissing my forehead. "Well, I gotta go to the studio." He said.

"Wait... All this time you had to go to the studio, just a minute ago we were about to have sex!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Ever heard of a quickie?" He asked me, as he began to walk away. "Plus, you just sprung this idea that we were going to have a baby five minutes ago, after weeks of begging and pleading. I wasn't going to let you change your mind." He said, as he opened the door, about to leave.

"Oh and Luis." I said, which he turned around and looked at me. "You might want to get rid of that before you go to the studio." I said, pointing at his crotch area. He looked down and laughed, before "readjusting" himself. As he shut the door, I began to shake my head. 

Ah, my beautiful, idiot husband. 

My beautiful, idiot husband and I were going to have a baby.

***

{12 a.m.}

"Nicole, wake up." I heard Luis' voice through my sleep. He then began rustling me out of bed, and I awakened from my dream.

"Yes?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"I can't sleep." Luis said.

"Count sheeps." I suggested, as I snuggled back into my warm sheets.

"I can't sleep, because of Kayla." He said. That woke me out of my sleep for sure. I sat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused.

"Not like that." He said. "I mean, I can't sleep because I keep thinking of her crying and being so persistent that something wasn't right with her baby." He clarified.

"Yeah, I was a little concerned at the fact that Eddie was brushing it off so easily." I said. "You better not do that when I get pregnant." I said to him.

"Definitely not. I promise, the best doctors here on out. And if you don't feel right, I will make sure you're taken care of." He assured me, feeling for my hand and holding it. "Anyway, back to Kayla. What can we do about her?" He asked.

"Well, how about a thorough doctor's visit?" I suggested. "Can't you afford some doctor to come in with a portable ultrasound machine and see everything?" I suggested.

"Yes! That's a smart idea. I'll call my manager and see if they can set that up tomorrow." He said. "Okay, now get some rest. Sorry to wake you." He said.

"It's okay. I didn't know you were so concerned." I said.

"Well I just think how I would want you to be treated if you were in that situation. It reminds me of my mom and.." He stopped talking.

"Your mom and?" I asked, trying to make him talk.

"Nothing. Let's just get some rest. Goodnight, my love." He said as he yawned and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair, running my fingers through his hair before as he slowly began to doze off. My mind began to race. I started imagining when I would be pregnant and how he would take care of me. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to be pregnant. Ever since I saw how he was with Edeline and even Kayla, I know he would be a good partner when I'm pregnant, but a great father too.

I am ready for us to have a baby.

***
The next morning, Luis called some celebrity OBGYN, Dr. Elizabeth Howard, and had a portable ultrasound delivered to our house as well. Kayla sat on our couch, her shirt up exposing her 30 week pregnant belly. The doctor began squirting the cold gel on her belly. I sat on Luis' lap on the love seat that was across from Kayla and watched. Kayla didn't bring Eddie with her or Edeline. I inferred she was probably still mad at him.

"It's gonna be cold." The Dr. Howard said. She was an older doctor, who was known to deliver every celebrity baby from Tom Brady's kids to Tom Cruise's. "Is there anything specific that makes you feel like something is wrong?" She asked.

"There's pain right here." She then touched the right side of her stomach to show the doctor. "And my back." She said, as she touched her back.

"Is it just the baby kicking?" The doctor suggested.

"No, it's at the same time. And it's really painful. This whole pregnancy has been different from my first one. And it's not because I'm having a boy." She said, sounding annoyed.

"Okay, let's check the ultrasound." The Doctor placed the wand on her stomach and moved it around. The room was then filled with the sound of Kayla's baby's heartbeat. Luis grabbed my hand, and gently stroked it. I picked up his hand and kissed it.

"Alright, I'm going to do a full examination." Dr. Howard stated. "Anytime you feel that same pain, let me know." She instructed, and Kayla nodded. The doctor took off her gloves and began feeling Kayla's back. She pressed on certain areas of her back. Kayla winced, as if it were uncomfortable.

"Right there. The pain is coming back." Kayla said with her eyes closed. "It's like fluttering." She added. She then clenched her stomach. "Here too." She said, indicating her stomach.

"Alright, you can lay down, I know exactly what the problem is." Kayla sat down and looked both worried and relieved.

"So, I was right that something is wrong." She said as the doctor nodded.

"Well, I don't know if you'd classify it as wrong." The doctor said. We all gave her a confused look. "I wouldn't have suspected anything was out of the ordinary. It's when you said "I'm having a baby boy" I figured it out." She said.

"I'm still lost." Kayla said.

"Let me put it this way. Your babies fine." She said.

"Thank God-" Kayla started but the doctor cut her off.

"You didn't hear me right. I said babies, as in plural, as in twins." She said. Kayla's eyes widened and she quickly sat up. Luis and I gasped. Twins?!

"What?" Kayla said in disbelief, covering her mouth as tears began to roll down her face. "Why didn't the other doctors realize this?" She demanded.

"It's usually uncommon for a woman to have twins if no one in her family history has ever had twins, so the doctors weren't looking at that. And the second baby was hiding really well behind the first baby. It wasn't until I realized that no matter where I moved the ultrasound wand, the sound of your babies heartbeat was strong, that I realized you are having twins." She said.

"Oh. My. Goodness." Kayla said, as she delicately touched her stomach. "Twins. I'm having twins." Kayla began to cry, out of disbelief. "Nicole, I'm having twins!" She shrieked. "I'm terrified! My vagina's never going to look the same!" She yelled. My mouth dropped. Did she just say that in front of Luis?!

"Let's be happy that there was nothing wrong with your pregnancy." I reminded her, which made her a lot more relieved. 

"You're right. Thank you so much you two. It's such a blessing to be pregnant, but carrying twins? That's amazing." She said to me. "At least you two listened to me when I was concerned, unlike my no good husband." She said angrily, punching the armrest of the couch, 

"Will you forgive him already?" I asked.

"Dr. Howard, would you be able to know the sex?" She asked, ignoring me.

"Unfortunately no. The way the first baby is positioned, it's blocking me to get a clear view. The good news is... You'll know in about eight weeks when you give birth." She said hopefully. "Now, I need for you to go to your OB-GYN every week until you are ready to give birth, since they missed an entire baby growing during your entire pregnancy." She added, as she left.  

Luis and I got up and hugged her. "Thank you guys, for everything." She said, as she hugged us tightly. "I'll tell Eddie tonight." She reassured, which made me happy. She then left.

"Twins." I said to Luis, surprised.

"I know. That's so crazy." He replied. "Thankfully, it wasn't anything bad. Now she can relax a lot more during this pregnancy." He said, relieved. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because you pushed to get the best doctor to check her out and make sure she was okay." I started.

"Yeah I just want what's best for anyone who's pregnant." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "Soon, it'll be you that's getting ultrasounds." He joked, which made me nervously giggle. 

Here's a cute surprise! Anyways, comment what you thought of this chapter! I'll be updating a lot more frequently now! :) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

319K 18.4K 58
Two stubborn people. One secret. An unwanted union. And God who put them together. When Jack and Perli marry, there's no doubt that at least one of t...
3.5K 188 16
Forced into a marriage so he can take over his family's mafia. They are told to stay married for a year. She is taking this seriously. Him not so muc...
1M 25.5K 37
*Originally My Vampire Mafia Aranged Marriage* Melanie Giomatti just turned 18, and what's her present? An arranged marriage to Dimitri Giordano a we...
169K 4.7K 49
Key is forced into an arranged marriage by his mother. Eunji agreed to it as to repay their kindness towards her family, and to grant her parents' de...