Passionate- Garroth x Laurenc...

By TheGarrenceFanClub

An Aphmau original fan fiction. -Warning-this is pretty gay- Garroth and Laurence are best friends that have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
Hey....it has been done

Chapter 30

1.7K 78 29
By TheGarrenceFanClub

Laurence's pov

I waited at the front of my house for Garroth to come to pick me up. Once I saw Garroth smiling like an idiot ( that corrected to idiosyncratic) I could but help grin slightly just at the sight. Soon we began walking to school talking about assignments and other boring things that go on during school. It didn't take to much time to actually get to Phoenix drop.

Zane had come over and took Garroth away from the group, currently he was talking to Garroth on the other side of the court yard. I got a sense of worry, anything to do with Zane could not possibly be good.

Third pov

"So you have decided on a favour," Garroth stated seriously.

"Yes, I need you to help me trash the local library and tag it with the shadow knights logo."

"Do any of the shadow knights still live locally, and why can't you get your 'friends' to do it for you," said Garroth finger quoting friends.

"Yes they still do and my friends are busy cleaning up something."

"No, I won't damage public property," reasoned Garroth.

"Then that dirty little secret of yours may just not end up being a secret."

"I- I won't do it," I said hesitantly.

"It's your funeral," Zane left contemplating in his head how he was going to spread the secret like it was the plague.

"Miami, I learnt something about Garroth," Zane said catching the gossip obsessed girls attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for negative 8 reads. Helps my self confidence a lot.
>_<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 8 29
Laurence has been struggling with the realization that he is in love with his best friend, Garroth. Because of this, he moved away. When he finally r...
5.1K 143 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍�...
3.7K 181 20
Garroth and Laurence have known each other for as long as they can remember, but will that all change once they start to have strange feelings in the...
32.2K 764 48
Just a quick heads up before you read this there is some swearing and making out in this. Garroth and Laurence soon realise they have feelings for ea...