Escape (Sonadow

By BattleBlack

I was captured. Turned in to darkness. I fight in mind. Will the Freedom Fighter and Shadow save Sonic from h... More

Sonic :Step 1
Shadow: Experiment
Shadow: Black
Sonic:Save him
Sonic:The Testing Part1
Shadow:The Testing Part 2
Sonic:The Testing part 3
Shadow and Sonic:Ok
Sonic:All this Question
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic:Drinking
Shadow
Sonic :Sorry
Shadow and Rouge:Talk
Sonic and Amy:Talk
Shadow and Sonic:His flowers
Sonic:Shadow part 1
Shadow:Its ok
Shadow:Understand
Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles
Shadow:What I miss
At the End
Sonic:Epilogue

Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding

572 8 0
By BattleBlack

Shadow POV It's wasn't long till I was healed. The next day another the Knuckle fight Rouge yelled at me for I I'll say about 3 hours. Sonic got better at his dark powers.I was sleeping dreaming about my time with Sonic at the park when I was rudely awakened.
Sonic: Come on my love we have a wedding to go to.
I forgot It was Rouge wedding day and it started at 12:00 pm . I opened my eyes looking that Sonic was wearing his shirt.
Shadow:Hello sexy.
Sonic blush looking away.
Sonic: Come on
I got up kissing him with him kiss back.
Shadow:I have a surprise for you when we get home.
He pushed me away smiling at me.
Sonic:Get dressed you.
When I was done we got in the car with Sonic in the driver seat.
Shadow:What are you doing?
Sonic:Driving.
I looked at him with surprise on my face.
Shadow: Sonic you can run you can ride a hover board but you can't drive.
Sonic frowned at me starting to car.
Sonic:You Coming or not.
I got in the car making sure my air bags was on. When I looked at Sonic he rolled his eye drive off.
20 min later
Shadow: I can drive you said. Looking at was now. I don't want to walk Sonic.
Sonic:Like I said 2 min ago that deer came out of no where.
Shadow: Sure.
I started running with Sonic in back.
We finally got there with a anger Rouge at the door.
Rouge:I'm going to kill you both. You are 5 min late to my wedding you idiots.
Shadow: Sorry Rouge Sonic hit a tree.
Sonic:No a deer made me hit a tree Sonic POV
We got in had the wedding the party later was great I think me and Shadow had to much shots. We got a room in a hotel starting his surprise.
Shadow kissed me push me to the bed.
Shadow: You ready
Sonic : I'm so ready.
The fun began with a kiss. I was a little rough but he should be fine. When we was done I had one last question.
Sonic: Shadow I want to have a baby.
We didn't think it could happen back it did. We named her Maria. My life change forever.
The end
( Thank for reading have a good day or night I one more surprise in the next chapter bbyyyyeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 24 10
Before the war, Infinite attack a city where he encountered a nine-tailed fox mobian, named Aurora. Falling in love with her at first glance, he capt...
8.1K 357 19
SEQUEL TO THE EXPERIMENT seventeen years after Light is born, things seem perfect. However, nothing stays perfect for long. Light meets a new hedgeho...
3.4K 122 20
🌼Sonadow and Knuxrouge 🌼 (I'm gonna rewrite it to hopefully make it a little better)
1.5K 43 10
during a huge fight to the death with Mephiles Sonic was kicked to the side mid fight to the point where he passed out and went unconscious. Sadly, t...