The Fairy Founded In Darkness...

Da Lunar_Arrowgirl

Danny lived a happy life with his parents in an isolated country called Amity. That is, until war broke out w... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Family And A Home
Chapter 2: The Most Dysfunctional Family and a New Rival!
Chapter 3: Laxus VS Danny
Chapter 5: The New Pinky
Chapter 6: I Have To Team Up With Him?!
Chapter 7: Up A Mountain

Chapter 4: From A Dark Hell To Home

2.7K 104 32
Da Lunar_Arrowgirl

Makarov then asked me something as we were walking back to the guild. "Danny, what kind of magic do you use?"

Both Gildarts and muscles-for-brains looked at me, also curious.

I looked at the sky, wondering how should I explain it. "I use Phantom Magic, which allows me to take on the properties of a ghost. I can turn invisible and intangible, and fly. I can also project a sonic scream, like how you usually scream before you die and use ice because the dead is cold."

"I also use the branch magic of Phantom, called Ectoplasm magic. To put it in the simplest terms, it's like maker magic. The only difference is that Ectoplasm is just basically energy. It's not anything solid like ice or earth, so I can do something like sending out energy shockwaves from my body."

"I can also do a little requip, but I only use that for the one sword I have." I explained to them with a little guilty look in my eyes.

Gildarts and Makarov's POV:

He's hiding something.

Danny's POV:

Laxus raised an eyebrow. "Still, that's a pretty impressive repertoire."

I smirked at him. "I also have a powerful ability called Phantom Mode. My hair turns white and my eyes turn green. It multiplies my speed, strength, and magic power by almost x100! I can't use it for very long because the strain is too great for my body and I'm usually in pain afterwards, but once I grow up, I'll be able to hold it for longer and I'll completely destroy you!"

Laxus scoffed. "Ha! Once I unlock my Dragon Force, I'll be the one doing the ass kicking! It gives me the power comparable to a dragon! There's no way you'll be able to beat me!"

I stomped on his foot. "I think you got it backwards! Maybe if you hadn't fried your brain so much, you might actually get a sense of reality!"

"What did you say, Casper?!"

"I think you heard me, Thunderwear!"

Makarov coughed loudly so he could get our attention. "Anyways, Danny, do you have a place to stay or any money?" He asks with concern.

I then blinked. I really haven't thought about about that. "Now that you mention it, no."

He gave me a grandfatherly smile at that. "Then, you can eat at the guildhall and stay at the guild's basement until you have enough money to afford your own living."

I gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks, old man!"

The guildhall suddenly came in front of us and we entered inside. We were all greeted by the shouts of our guild mates.

"Hey, guys! Hey, Master!"

"So? So? Who won?!"

Gildarts decided to answer that one. "It was a tie."

I don't know what kind of reaction I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't the one I got.

"That means no one won the bet!"

"Aww, man!"

"At least I didn't lose money. I haven't been on any jobs lately."

"YOU DON'T GO ON ANY JOBS AT ALL, NAB!!"

I deadpanned. They were betting on the outcome of a fight between two 13 year olds? Really?

I then smiled slightly as I sat down at the bar counter. Is this what it means to be part of a family?

I'm not really sure what to do. I'm in foreign territory. I looked at the guild. Everyone here is filled with laughter, kindness, and love. To be honest, I'm kind of scared.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

I looked at the top of the counter to find the master, drowning down alcohol.

I turned to look back at the guild. "I-I guess a little. I'm just not used to seeing so many people happy and smiling like this. Just yesterday, I only saw..." I trailed off at that as dead bodies and families crying over a lost loved one came to mind.

Makarov put down his alcohol and looked at me with an intense stare. "Don't ever forget the past, my boy, because that's what makes you who you are today, but don't live in the past at the same time. You can't change it, no matter how much you try, but you can decide a better future for yourself. Don't waste it by distancing yourself from everyone else and moping about something that can't be undone. Human life isn't as long as you may think."

"There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude. Keep on marching forward with your head held high and make new memories with the family you have here now. That's what being in Fairy Tail means."

My hair covered my eyes and a single tear escaped from my eyes. What do I do? I'm so happy. What do you do when you're this happy?

I lifted my head up a little. Keep on marching forward, huh? I'm not sure if I could that...

I suddenly felt a hand on top of my head. "It's okay to be confused. That's why guilds exist. They exist so that one person always has another to lean on and get help from as no one can do everything alone."

"We are each like a star in the sky and a piece in a puzzle. You can't complete a puzzle with a single piece and a single star just looks lonely, not beautiful. But when you start to add more stars to the sky, they look gorgeous, don't they? And when you put the pieces of a puzzle together, it looks whole, doesn't it?"

"We are a family, so let us help you to walk forward and teach you what it means to be part of a family. To belong somewhere."

The waterfall I've been holding back broke out as I cried. I couldn't speak as only choked sobs came out, so I settled for a nod.

I now have a place that if I go somewhere and come back, I can say, 'I'm home'.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hung out with people at the guild hall and the most memorable one was this little girl named Cana Alberona. She's about 4 years younger than me. I was a little surprised that a 9 year old was in a guild, but I guess that's none of my business.

It looked like she's learning Card Magic, which can be tricky and complicated, but it seems she's figuring it out all on her own.

Then it was lights out and I went to the guild's basement and found a bed already supplied for me there.

I feel kind of bad taking advantage of their hospitality like this. I better start taking jobs tomorrow so I can leave and be on my own.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

Dream

A sickening smile took place and the owner of it began to speak. "Daniel, why don't you just join me and be my son? Your power is wasted on this rebellion. You can be a prince and have everything you've ever wanted. Just join me!"

Flash

Vlad stood on top of my family's bodies. "They were weak and a waste of space. You, however, are different. I'll let you live. You'll play a large role by my side."

Flash

I was crying, while holding someone covered in blood. My friend. "I'm sorry, Dan. I couldn't see the future filled with freedom with you, but I hope you'll see it for me. I'll watch through your eyes in heaven." He took his final breath.

Everything turned white. I started to shake.

....up.

..ake up!

WAKE UP!!

I opened my eyes and sat up. I saw Laxus looking at me with worry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion, trying to calm down my shaking body.

Laxus continued to stare at me with concern. "Gramps asked me to check on you to see if you were doing alright. Are you okay? You seemed like you had a pretty bad nightmare. You were even crying."

I touched my face and noticed it was wet. I looked away. "I'm fine. It's none of your business." I tried to smile reassuringly, but my voice betrayed me as it was a little shaky.

He narrowed his eyes. "You're not fine. Even an idiot can see through that act."

My hair covered my eyes. "I'm fine. I'm completely fine." Even in my ears, I can only hear a scared child trying to convince himself that everything is alright.

Laxus looks away. "Look, I don't know what you've been through, nor do I care, since it's in the past, but whatever burden you hold, let...let me carry some of it with you."

W-what? I looked at him in confusion. He's different from the Laxus I met a few hours ago. I could see him slightly blushing from embarrassment.

"It's gotta be something heavy, right? Or else my rival wouldn't be in such a sorry state. The weaklings in the guild could never even carry an ounce of what you have, right? So...I guess I'm the only one who's able to help you. I want to fight you when you're completely free from your past, so I'll carry some."

I laughed at slightly at his embarrassment. "I'm the one in the sorry state? Look who's talking, cherry face."

His body went into shock and his face turned even more red. He then turned towards me. "Do you want your ass kicked, you damn spirit?!"

"Is that the best insult you can come up with?! Why don't you be a bit more creative next time, muscles-for-brains!"

"Why you-!! I'll make you sorry, Brain Freeze!"

"Fried Chicken!" Thank you, Laxus.

"Blizzard Bastard!" No problem, Daniel.

To be continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...