My love ❤️ (Completed)

By Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 6

1.8K 234 3
By Aseeyaaleeyu

4th October 2017

3:00am

Amatullah was struggling with her papers on the reading table, she was the only one awake, she wants to impress her dee, she wants to come out with first class upper as he told her to..

It was as if they were writing the exams together, when ever she's reading, he's either with her, Video call or voice call. Sometimes she couldn't even concentrate, she'll just be looking at him, how handsome he is and what not.

And today also, she kept her laptop on the reading table facing her,he was quietly looking at her grinning while she reads...

It was 4:00am, she finally gave up and said she'll continue reading tomorrow morning before going to the exam hall because the exams will start by 10:00am...

They bade each other good night and threw kisses and hung up the call.

She flopped on the bed,muttered her duas before falling asleep...

30th October 2017

Fatimaaaaaa..... amatullah shouted and hugged her...finally we are done...she said grinning from ear to ear.

Yes amatullah,alhamdulillah we are done...fatima replied smiling widely.

They kept chatting and laughing going out of the exam hall..finally they wrote their last paper today.

Minutes later, deedat came and pick her up from school, they went to so many places and had fun,they really enjoyed it and finally went back home.

Everything is just coming so soon, to say she's happy is an understatement.her graduation ceremony on the 10th of November, which is 11 days from now, graduation dinner on the 20th of November, ya afreen and ya Kamal are coming on the 10th of November and finally her wedding day on 10th of December. She's more than happy.

Sometimes she would just be scared of how happy she is,how someone's life is going smoothly without any confusion, but still, she thanks Allah for everything.

9th November 2017

Hello amma where are you? Deedat asked amatullah when she picked up the call.

I'm at home..she replied shortly.

Get dressed please I'll come pick you right now...he said and hung up before she could reply..

Wired! She thought and shook her head.

Where are we going to? She asked deedat but he didn't look at her he just continued driving.

I'm talking to you..she said again clearly annoyed.

Just watch, you'll see..he said calmly.

She just sighed and turn facing the window looking at the beautiful view of Abuja..

Come down...he ordered as he pulled the car in front of gogorgeous  shop..
She smiled and got out of the car.

They entered and he helped her search for a dress that she'll wear tomorrow that is her graduation day even though they are wearing a graduation gown on it, and the dress that she'll wear on her graduation dinner then the dress that she'll wear on her wedding night.
Of course he wants her to wear a gown, like a prom gown when she's coming to his house, he doesn't want her to wear atampa or anything.

They finally chose a beautiful gowns for the different occasions, they went to the accessories side and she also bought some, she also bought a matching shoes and bags for the three gowns.

They branched at cold stone and grabbed ice cream and finally headed home exhausted...
she thanked him and he went back to his office....

10th November 2017

Amatullah woke up around 7:00am,she was very happy finally it's her graduation day, they suppose to be in school by 8:00am and the event will start by 11:00am.

Ya afreen called her when she finished praying subh around 5:30am and told her she's on her way and she wished them safe travels...

She quickly stood up and walked inside the bathroom,she took her bath, brush her teeth and performed ablution.

She prayed two rakaat and thanked Allah for the wonderful day, one of the happiest day of her life.

She slipped in her comfy black sleeveless shirt because she's going to dress in school and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She fried chips with sausage and plantain, she made coffee and headed to the dinning room.

She finished eating and walked to mamy's room.
Good morning Mamy I'm going now, it's already 7:30..she told mamy who was sitting on her prayer mat.

Allah ya bada saa I'm really happy and proud of you amatullah,may god bless you my darling, se munzo insha allah afreen da jamal suna karasowa zaki ganmu around 11 zuwa 11:30am...
mamy said and kissed her forehead softly and She smiled.

Amin mamy se kun zo.....She said and exited the room to daddy's....

Daddy good morning...she greeted him walking towards him and sat beside him on the bed.

Morning my dare, har zaki tafi? He asked stroking her hair gently.

Yes daddy I suppose to go now..She said with a smile.

Allah ya miki albarka amatullah, I'm really proud of you my daughter,Allah ya baki abunda kike so...daddy said with a smile.

Amin daddy...She answered and walked out of the room.

She went to reena's room only to find her sleeping peacefully..... this girl must be stupid,she's sleeping on my graduation day...amatullah though to herself.
An idea popped into her head and she flashed an evil smile.

She walked inside the toilet quietly and fetch water in a bucket,she immediately poured all the water on reena..

Ahhhhh....reena shouted jumping out of her bed...
What was that for ya amatullah,you scared me.. reena said clearly Annoyed.

Amatullah started laughing throwing her head black...you are very stupid, how could you sleep on your one and only sister's graduation day? She asked and chuckled.

Ohhh...was the only reply from reena.
Amatullah smiled and stormed out of reena's room to her room only to find 5 missed calls, 2 from deedat, 2 from fatima and 1 from ya Jamal.

She called ya jamal first.
My baby sis is all grown up now sora aure...ya jamal blurted out from the other end.

I chuckled, ya Jamal Ina kwana...I greeted him.

Lfy lau amatullah, I'm on my way...he replied.

Allah ya kawoku lfy...she smiled
Amin...bye
Bye..she said.

Then she called fatima...
What's up? Amatullah asked when fatima picked up.
Where are you? She asked her
At home..amatullah answered shortly.
You suppose to be in school girl..the makeup artist is already here..fatima scolded.
Tell her to start with you, I'll be on my way I promise..amatullah blurted out.
Ok bye...
Bye...she hung up.

And she called deedat.
Sweetheart..she blurted out.
Hey! I'm on my way..he said
To where? She asked clearly confused
To your house mana, or aren't you set yet ?he asked
Ohhh.. are you taking me to school? She asked
Of course, who will take you if not me then? He asked clearly annoyed.
Oh sorry...I thought...uhmm I'm waiting...she finally said.
He sighted and hung up....

👩‍🎓👩‍🎓👩‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👩‍🎓👩‍🎓👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Amatullah Salihu Buratai...they called
out her name and displayed her result on the projector screen...
Everyone started screaming and shouting her name....

Its 1st class upper and her gp is 98.9% as tears of joy made it way to her cheeks. Finally one of her dreams come
True, she made deedat happy.

She walked and collected her certificate and they were still screaming and shouting her name. She wiped her tears and smiled at the camera.

She spotted deedat with tears in his eyes and she couldn't held hers too, she ran and wrapped her arms around his neck and he hugged her too.

Thank you amma, I'm really proud of you sweetheart..he stated and they finally broke the hug and smiled at each other.

She spotted ya afreen, uncle Muhammad (her husband) and baby suad,she ran to them and engulfed them in a tight hug.

Congratulations sister, I'm really proud of you..ya afreen said and amatullah smiled.

She spotted ya Jamal, anty khairat ( his wife), baby Mona and baby Kamal and she hugged them too.

she hugged daddy,mamy, abba, mama reena and zuby while she just smiled at bilal.well deedat is the only boy that she can hug though he's not her husband yet but still she isn't comfortable hugging any other boy if not deedat.

They took tons of tons of pictures together with her family, everybody gave her gifts and she was so happy. Deedat gave her a bracelet and a necklace wit AD on it (Amatullah Deedat) and she was more than happy.
Daddy got her a brand new car.

she looked at how happy her family are and they are all proud of her and they are all here because of her...she though and another tears of joy rushed down to her cheeks.

Longest chapter ever..
Well it's because its Amatullah's graduation 👩‍🎓 ....
Eyeeeee or nayyyy????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.3K 49
"You..." he rasped in my ear, voice firm, "are so, so, so, beautiful, love--" a kiss to the tip of my nose, "it is actually--" a kiss to my chin, "un...
159K 15.6K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
571K 22.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
29.8K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...