Fallen Angel

ThatGirlKalista által

"Oh babygirl, you have no idea who or what I am." He whispered, sending shivers down my back. He was right th... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Q&A
***INPORTANT NOTE***

Epilogue

13.5K 482 189
ThatGirlKalista által

Photo above is a cover for this book.

Thank you for the nice cover @_EllaMay_.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELLA

(2 years later. Christmas Eve.)

I stood in the kitchen, warming up some hot chocolate for myself as I was waiting for Christian to come home.

He had been gone all day. He left early in the morning and it was already 10:00pm.

I sighed, taking a sip from the cup of hot chocolate.

I felt a little sad that Christian wasn't here.

After all, it's Christmas Eve.

He should be here with me, not out there doing God knows what.

I rested my back against the counter, staring out the window.

I found myself thinking of what Christian could be doing or where he could be.

I had no idea.

I set the cup down on the counter and glanced out the window.

Snow was falling down from the sky, covering the ground in a beautiful, white layer of snow.

I smiled a little at the sight, my smile, however, soon fading as I remembered the fact that the love of my life isn't here now and I don't even know where he is.

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen, throwing myself on the couch in the living room.

I was exhausted and slightly disappointed.

I mean, I had hoped Christian would have been here today. I wanted to spend today with him, seeing as tomorrow we would have a family dinner over at my mother's house.

But, he hadn't been home all day.

I ended up laying on the couch for another couple of hours, completely forgetting about the cup of hot chocolate in the kitchen. I kept my eyes focused on the clock on the wall that was ticking, every minute by slowly.

I couldn't believe Christian would do this to me, leave me alone on Christmas Eve.

What kind of boyfriend does this?

Is he cheating on me?

I shook my head at that thought.

Christian would never do that.

He wouldn't cheat on me. He loves me.

I need to stop being like this. I need to trust Christian.

I sighed, glancing at the front door that was still shut.

Like it had been all day.

Then, I took another glance at the clock.

1:30am.

Christian was still gone.

I felt tears build up in my eyes as I just laid there, unable to move.

I felt so betrayed right now.

So hurt.

But mostly, I felt worried because I don't even know where Christian was.

I closed my eyes, feeling even more tired than I did before. I probably should get some sleep.

Christian probably wouldn't even be home anytime soon.

I pulled the blanket from the other end of the couch and covered my body with it. Then, I shut my eyes, hoping I would be able to sleep.

I woke up to a soft pair of lips on my cheek and a hand playing with my hair.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing a figure above me.

I opened my eyes all the way to see Christian standing there.

His dark brown eyes were staring into my identical ones, a nervous expression in them. He licked his lips, inhaling deeply, his eyes never leaving mines.

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at him.

Now he's here?

I took a glance at the clock that was on the wall behind him.

It was only 5:00am.

I sat up, pushing Christian slightly away from me.

Christian looked at me, a hurt expression spread across his face.

I didn't care though.

He hurt me, too, and now he just comes here like nothing ever happened.

"Where have you been?" I spoke up, my voice slightly groggy, caused by the sleep.

Christian gulped, his expression changing into one of nervousness.

That immediately made suspicion rise in me.

"Around." Christian simply replied, licking his lips, something he did a lot when he was nervous.

I raised my eyebrows at him, wondering what he was hiding from me.

"Christian! I'm serious! Where on earth have you been?! I was so worried!" I exclaimed, causing Christian's eyes to widen a bit.

He soon got himself together though, his expression now blank.

It was quite clear he was hiding something from me.

I wanted so badly to know what it was.

I was actually afraid Christian would break up with me, even though, deep down, the thought was ridiculous.

Suddenly, Christian had scooped me up in his arms like I weighed nothing nothing at all and was carrying me towards the front door.

I looked at him curiously, wondering what on earth he was up to.

Christian carried me to his car, setting  me down in the passenger seat.

I shivered slightly from the cold winter air since I was only wearing jeans and a hoodie.

Christian got in the car and drove off into the early, cold morning.

I was still really tired and yawned almost nonstop.

Christian glanced at me every now and then as he drove by streets I had never seen before.

After half an hour, he stopped at some empty parking lot and got out of the car, opening the car door for me and helping me out.

"Christian...Where are we?" I asked, confused by everything that was happening.

Why did Christian take me to a place literally in the middle of nowhere on Christmas morning?

Christian chuckled lightly, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him.

"Relax, baby. It's a surprise." Christian said, leading me over to somewhere.

Then, suddenly, he covered my eyes, making sure I couldn't see anything at all.

He continued walking, guiding me to wherever he was going.

I wasn't scared though.

I trust Christian.

I trust that when I'm with him, I'm safe.

I know I am.

After a while of walking, Christian stopped, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Alright. You can look now." He said, removing his hands from my eyes.

I was met with the most breathtaking sight ever.

On the slightly white ground were candles, set in a form of a heart, glowing with light.

It was beautiful.

Also, there were rose petals everywhere, making the scene even more beautiful.

Suddenly, I noticed Christian wasn't standing beside me anymore.

He was in front of me, kneeling down on one knee.

I gasped, tearing up as I stared at him.

"Ella, when I first saw you, I already knew you were different. And then, when I got to know you...I fell so deeply in love with you that there was no turning back. Now that we have gone through so many struggles together, I don't see why I would ever want to be with anyone else but you. You're beautiful, you're kind, you're loving, faithful. I love you, Ella. I really do. And I'm really nervous to ask you this. That's why I was away all day today. Sorry for that, by the way. But, my real question here is...Ella Dawson, my Angel, will you do me the honor of being my wife and spending the rest of our lives together?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(5 years later. Summer.)

Christian's arms were wrapped around me, his hands gently caressing my small baby bump.

I smiled at the feeling of his hands touching my skin.

His touch was so loving, so gentle.

Nothing had really changed that much.

Christian and I got married five years ago and now, I'm pregnant with our first baby.

Christian was really insecure about having a baby because he wasn't human.

But, eventually, we decided to try and now, I'm three months pregnant.

It's amazing really, how we have been together for seven years already.

Time flies.

"What are you thinking of, baby?" Christian spoke in his low, raspy voice, which, I might add, is very sexy.

I giggled slightly and turned my head so I could look at him.

"Us." I simply spoke, smiling widely at him.

Christian's plump lips spread into the beautiful smile that I loved so dearly, his eyes sparkling with happiness and love.

He leaned closer to me, pecking my lips softly.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

That hasn't changed either.

He still makes me blush like no other.

He has a huge affect on me.

"I like that." Christian whispered against my lips, his hot breath tickling my skin.

I smiled, pulling him close to me, pressing our lips together into a loving and passionate kiss.

Christian immediately kissed back, his lips tasting a slight bit like mint.

They were so soft and warm, just like they had always been.

We were kissing for what felt like ages, our lips moving in a perfect sync.

As we pulled away, I found my eyes drifting to the sea in front of us.

The sunlight was reflecting from the water, making it shine so beautifully.

Because of Christian, I've come to notice so many beautiful things about life.

Christian has made my life beautiful, in every single way.

And now that we were going to have a baby together, everything seemed to have become even more beautiful.

In moments like this, I thank myself for praying that day.

And, of course, I thank God for giving Christian that chance.

Because of that, I am happy today.

And most importantly, because of that, Christian is by my side today and has been for the past seven years.

"And always will be." Christian whispered into my ear, causing me to giggle.

He was reading my thoughts again, something he was still able to do as an Angel.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I know you will." I spoke sincerely.

Christian smiled, walking closer to the shore, still holding me in his arms.

A soft breeze blew over the beach, twirling some sand around.

Christian's grip around me tightened a little, his chin rested on my shoulder.

I couldn't understand how I had gotten so lucky to have Christian in my life.

It just happened.

It was destiny.

We were meant to be, as odd as it sounds.

Christian, an Angel, and I, a human, were meant to be together.

It was pure destiny.

I'm so grateful that you're my husband, Christian. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

"I love you, too, Ella, my beautiful wife. I love you, too. And, I also love our little baby that's growing inside of you. I love you both, more than anything in the entire world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTIAN

(6 months later.)

"She's so beautiful." Ella spoke, tears running down her face.

She was holding a tiny baby in her arms, our first child.

It was a girl, our little princess.

I couldn't help the few tears that cascaded down my cheek, a wide smile spread across my face.

I waited for this moment so long, for us to have this baby.

"Y-Y-Yeah...She is." I whispered, staring intently at the gorgeous little baby in front of me.

She was flawless.

I reached my hand out to her, brushing my thumb against her tiny cheek.

I smiled at her as she looked around, those dark chocolate brown eyes open wide.

Ella smiled, handing her over to me.

"Do you want to hold her?"

I nodded gently and took our princess in my arms, holding her carefully, like I was afraid she was going to break any moment.

Ella looked at us, her eyes sparkling with both tears and happiness.

I can't believe this has finally happened.

After being together for so long, we finally had a little baby. We were finally a family.

Ella rested her head against my shoulder and stroked our little baby's cheek with her index finger.

I knew all along that she would be the perfect mother, even though we still were quite young.

But, no matter what, I knew we would stick together.

"What should we name her?" Ella spoke, now looking at me.

Her eyes were slightly red and there were tear stains on her cheeks. However, she had a very happy smile on her face.

"Harmony...Harmony Hale." I whispered, looking at Ella, waiting for her opinion.

Ella's smile widened and she nodded vigorously.

"That's a beautiful name. It really is." She whispered and then pecked my lips.

Then, she laid her head back on my shoulder, yawning as she did so.

I looked back at Harmony, who was in my arms.

She had fallen asleep there.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful.

I was so glad to have Ella, and now Harmony in my life.

Now everything was finally perfect.

~THE END~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.4M 397K 48
Christian Ryder may be seen as a heartthrob by the majority of the world's female population, but to Sophia Hastings, he might as well be the newest...
19M 587K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
157 38 9
Have you ever had to watch your guy best friend the guy you not so secretly love, fall in love, 11 times over? But it's fine cause you're popular an...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...