The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

By SpaceKidAesthetic

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... More

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter Ten ✓

5.7K 227 172
By SpaceKidAesthetic

IT WAS JUST BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS CHARACTER IN NAMED AFTER A PERCY JACKSON CHARACTER - ETHAN NAKAMURA. I WAS NOT AWARE UNTIL TODAY, THANK YOU WHOEVER COMMENTED THAT. THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL

You couldn't wait for the day to get out of the stupid casts and be able to walk again. One more week. Just one more week of dealing with Ethan and being unable to walk away. One more week of Adrien carrying you everywhere. One more week then you get to hide away in your own room in your own house once again. Just one more fucking damn week.

A week of fucking hell.

xXSaltKingXx

Can I die yet?

Sent 15 Minutes AgoRead Now

xXHeroBoyXx

Just give me three more weeks,
less than a month and I'll be over
there and your bones will be healed.

Sent Now
Read Now

He was against it too. Well fuck. You groaned and flopped back against the pillows, staring at the ceiling. Can you have a crush on someone you've never met or seen? The only thing you knew of about him was his voice (which was the best thing you've ever heard) and the fact that he was blonde. He did some singing videos for you and in one he did show his face - well, kinda, it was blurred out and covered but his hair was blonde.

Adrien had gone out for a photo-shoot, his dad was nowhere to be seen, Nathalie was also somewhere, that bodyguard guy was with Adrien, so technically, you had the house to yourself and you couldn't walk. Great. You pushed yourself up into a seated position and leaned against the headboard, crossing your arms.

Foxxie lied in the crook of your arm, munching on a small piece of chocolate. "Don't look so bummed, Y/n, you'll be healed in no time! I mean, if you transform they'll be healed more than they are now - at least enough for you to walk." They looked away guiltily and coughed a bit.

You glared down at the Kwami. "I was never told this before... why?"

"Because you'd overuse the privilege?" They guessed.

Technically it was true. You would be given the power to walk and run while as your alter-self and you'd abuse it and go everywhere...

"Would you be willing to allow me to use the privilege? I need someplace to go other than this bed," you asked.

Foxxie nodded, finishing off the chocolate and flying up to your eye level. "Yeah! Just, not for too long, Adrien will be back soon."

Humming in acknowledgment, you spoke the phrase you haven't used in so long. "Foxxie, start the hunt!"

The feeling was the same as your body was encased in the leather but this time you could feel the bones in your legs and arm shift and reconnect (which felt really funky, to be honest) and the casts disappeared. Teal eyes widened in surprise and happiness as you jumped off the bed and laughed, spinning and jumping. You were quick to open and jump out a window, running along the rooftops towards the Eiffel Tower. Almost out of instinct, you climbed quickly to a beam you could sit on that was pretty high up, looking over the city.

You were only able to get a few minutes of silence and peace before and thud sounded behind you. Either Chat or Ladybug and you didn't want to talk to either - especially with how long you've been avoiding them - but whoever was there didn't move any closer.

"Where have you been?" Chat's voice growled out the words as he remained behind you.

Sighing, you stood and turned to face him. "Why should you care? You hate me anyway," you muttered, crossing your arms.

Chat was in front of you in a split second, his hand wrapped around your throat (tightly) and leaned you over the edge. He was glaring and snarling at you. Your hands wrapped around his hand and wrist, holding on as your eyes widened and you tried pulling yourself up and away from the edge. Fear raced through your veins as your feet barely reached the edge, mostly holding yourself up by Chat's arm.

He loosened his hand from your neck a bit so you could breathe, but kept you up. "I won't ask a third time because if I have to - I will drop you," he threatened, "now, where the hell have you been?"

He pulled you up enough to quickly switch from his hand around your neck to grabbing the fabric of the suit, holding it tightly. You almost screamed, tightening your hands around his arm as memories flash in front of your eyes. "I-I'll tell you! I'll tell you! Please just, just bring me back to the beam, I'm begging you!" Your hands tightened even more, eyes squeezing shut as fear passed over your features.

Chat stared at you in soft concern, pulling you back up and steadying you with your back against the beam, trapping you there instead. "There. Now, talk."

Pressing your back harder into the beam, inevitably somewhat hurting your spine, you spoke slowly. "I'm not physically as able to do things as I - fuck, um, only today I was told, realized or shit. Dammit! I'm not able to walk or shit as well as I can with the powers and shit and I have no idea what I'm trying to explain... Shit's happened and I've been unable to transform and join you guys... I'm sorry... really." Stuttering had to be your worst nightmare. It was your worst enemy, worst nightmare, and worst everything. "My anxiety and stuff have been getting worse so... motivation and everything hasn't been great either." Liar. Mostly. Your motivation was half of it, as well as anxiety and depression and PTSD while the other half was actually the fact you couldn't walk but you left that out in case Chat actually knew you outside of all this hero stuff.

Chat was silent for a few moments, pushing off the beam to free you and took a few steps back. "Even then, you've been neglecting your duties as a Miraculous holder-"

"I don't think you would have any type of motivation to even do shit if you've been through what I've been through - especially in America!" You interrupted, taking a courageous step forward.

"Then tell me so I can understand!" He yelled back, copying your movement.

He towered over you, easily at least six inches taller. You had to look up to even face him and it was not helping the fact that you felt vulnerable and small. Tears had already begun welding up in your eyes, soaking in your mask and tinting the edges a dark grey. "I'll tell you the major thing because if I tell you the rest -" you might figure out who I am behind this suit and mask, "-it'll reveal my identity more than I want."

Chat took notice of the tears and backed off a bit, his face softening into a gaze as he waited. "Then tell me so I can understand," he repeated more calmly, controlling his anger.

You nodded, wiping your eyes and sighing as you leaned against the beam behind you, reaching just under your suit and pulling out the pendant. Chat's eyes widened as he recognized it as Volpina's and began to open his mouth to ask but you held up your hand. "Just wait," you muttered, rubbing it with your thumb softly, "I'll explain soon enough - I know you recognize it and who's it might've been."

"Volpina's," Chat stated, "she had that same pendant unless it's the same one."

Shaking your head no, you took a shaky breath and began. "Chat, Ladybug, and others are also in America - it's different for every country but I've noticed they're the same from where I was from. This was my... my partner's. My best friends... Kettu was their hero name... their actual name was Cameron. We, uh, ended up finding each other's identities by accident and we just so happened to be really good friends under the mask so we stuck together. There were a few times we tried dating but it never really worked out since we tried too hard and it just fell apart so we remained friends and it was... it was... it went great. They were... they were the only one there for me then - the only one that seemed to care about me and I latched onto them."

You stopped, biting your lip to keep from sobbing as you hated this story and remembering it. You still had nightmares. Chat waited patiently for you to calm down a bit, standing awkwardly as he had no idea what to do.

"Sorry," you muttered, rubbing the pendant.

Chat shook his head. "Don't apologize, just take your time."

You nodded, silently thanking him. "The reason... The- fuck. The reason I have their... Their miraculous is - well, to put it short, they died. In my arms. We were helping the police fight the gang that started shooting up the block and they got shot. The bullet went in and out and through the aorta so there was no way of them surviving. They barely had more than a few minutes to live left because of it." You stopped, biting your knuckle. Before Chat could say anything, you added, "The only reason I'm still alive is because they told me - their last words, actually, were 'Don't give up'. I wouldn't want to disappoint if I joined them early." You tried to laugh - to be a bit funny. It was short lived as you almost cried again.

"What about their Kwami?" Chat asked in such a low voice, you barely heard it. When you didn't answer, he guessed, "They... didn't make it either, did they?"

"Trickster was their Kwami's name... After they... passed... I ended up using both Miraculous' at the same time and, out of rage, I-" you stopped, choking on the words, "I... killed the people that killed Cameron. I was in a blind rage and didn't know what I was doing - it was out of instinct as I had both a Fox and Wolf mixed and they're predators-"

You stopped, remember what you had said years ago when the Kwami's tried to warn you about what would happen.

"I don't give a fuck, I want those people dead."

"I want those people dead."

Your mouth fell open as your eyes widened more, tears overflowing from your eyes as you realized it. It wasn't because of instinct or blind rage - those were added bonus'. You said so yourself that you wanted them dead and you killed them.

A sob left your lips as you covered them with your hand, sliding down the beam. Chat followed you, surprise and concern lacing his features. His hand found home on your shoulder, squeezing it softly.

"I... I purposely killed them for revenge," you whispered.

Chat barely caught what you said. Keyword: barely. He still heard exactly what you had said and wished he hadn't. "You were angry," he tried to reason, "They had just killed your best friend, your partner, and you... it affected you."

"But I killed them," You repeated, mostly in disbelief.

There was another reason the world didn't deserve you. Was there a way to hide or run from Adrien without him knowing? Speaking of Adrien, he was probably home by now.

Shakily, you stood, using the beam as a support. Chat steadied you, wrapping an arm around your waist instinctively and held you up. "I don't think you're at all okay for running off, Lupus."

You shook your head, muttering, "Adrien's probably back by now..."

Chat tensed at the words, eyes scanning your form as he tried to pinpoint how the soft voice sounded familiar. Also... how did you know Adrien? Chat practically feared the thought of you knowing who he was behind the mask.

"Wh-what about Adrien?" Chat asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

Tensing, you shook your head. "Nothing! Nothing, just me talking to myself. Don't worry about it."

Chat's form relaxed as he tightened his grip on you, picking you up easily. You still couldn't stand correctly on your own and both of you barely had any more time left. You had shrieked as your arms wrapped around his neck tightly, avoiding looking down and pressing your face into his chest. This was all too familiar and both you and Chat froze. You refused to speak, keeping your face tucked away, eyes widened. Chat shook himself out of it and shifted you a bit.

"Scared of heights?" He asked, shifting his weight to his other leg.

You nodded lightly, still not speaking. What if he figured out you were Y/n? The last time he had carried you like this was when you couldn't get down from the Tower not too long ago and he brought you home. Now was not the time to figure out who was who.

Chat hummed and set you down again, turning around. "I'll carry you, jump on."

With a laugh, you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "I thought you hated me," you stated, tightening your arms as he stood straight.

"Yeah, I do but I'm not gonna leave you here to suffer from fear." He used his staff to jump from the Tower to a rooftop, causing you to also tighten your legs around him, pressing your face into his neck, refusing to look up.

You muttered a thank you, barely heard over the wind and muffled a bit from his neck. Chat nodded in response, dropping you off on a roof close enough to the Agreste mansion (without really realizing it) and stayed long enough to make sure you could stand straight and able to get home. Once you split ways, you ran as fast as possible towards the mansion and jumped through the open window, closing it as you detransformed (accidentally) and fell to the ground beside the couch. Close enough.

The door flew open, Adrien running through. You hurriedly pushed Foxxie into your shirt and used your good arm to push yourself up, groaning in slight pain. Everything was broken again and it happened so fast that you were barely able to register it until the feeling of them breaking again hit you like a semi-truck on the highway. Adrien was by your side in a second, helping get you onto the couch and comfortable, running out to get food and tea (or hot chocolate if you don't like tea) letting that heat up just to run back into the room.

"Nothing else is broken, right?" Adrien asked, checking you over, his hands pressing lightly at your chest, ribs, thighs, arms, hips - he wasn't aware of what he was doing until a few seconds later, his face burning a bright red.

Yours matched a tomato as you softly pushed his hands away. "N-no, I'm not hurt anywhere else - it's alright."

He sighed in relief, dropping his head to rest on your upper arm, avoiding the cast. "Why did you try to move over here?" He muttered.

You shrugged. "Thought I could make it." Blunt and kinda clueless, you stared at the window, curious as to where Chat had gone to and who he may be.

Adrien sighed again and stood. "I'll be right back with some food. Please don't try to move somewhere without help, I don't want you to hurt your legs or arms any more than they already are."

Before he left, you nodded and looked towards the tv. Adrien left quickly after that.

"Is he gone?" Foxxie whispered from your shirt.

You nodded. "Yeah, there's also some chocolate in my jacket by the bed. Be careful."

They beamed as they flew towards your jacket and disappeared inside. Not a second too late too, Adrien stepped back in with a tray of food, setting it on the coffee table.

"My dad and Natalie aren't around," he informed you, "I have no idea where they are."

With his help, you sat up against the arm of the couch, Adrien sitting on the other end as you had given him enough room and the fact your feet didn't touch the other end. And it wasn't even a large couch. You were just that small.

Adrien seemed to notice you pouting, poking his leg with your foot, barely able to graze his jeans. "Hey there, shorty," he teased, handing you your cup of tea/hot cocoa.

You blew a raspberry at him and took the cup, sipping it slowly. After draining almost half of it, he took it from your hands and set a plate of food on your lap. Thanking him, you began eating and your eyes lit up brightly, trying not to choke as you swallowed what was in your mouth.

"Did you make this?" You asked before shoveling more in, silencing yourself.

Adrien laughed. "Sadly, no. I can't cook as well as that. There were a few cooks still in the kitchen and were happy to make some for us." He started eating from his own plate, sitting down in the same spot again.

Silence fell over you both as you continued eating, your plates empty not long after. Once again, you thanked Adrien as he gathered everything and headed back down to the kitchen.

You shifted on the couch till you lied on your side, and closed your eyes. Holy hell, the couch was comfy and you were out before the blonde got back.

Adrien smiled at your sleeping form, grabbing a blanket and pillow, throwing the blanket over your body and softly lifting your head to place the pillow under you. Maybe he could talk to the Principal and get him to let you stay home until your legs were healed - it was pretty hard carrying you around all day - but he felt bad about saying that because you weren't all that heavy. He could get notes from the teachers about the lecture and bring the homework home for you to work on; easy enough.

He sighed as he walked away and stripped off his shirt and jeans, changing into his pajamas and crawled into bed, shutting the light off. Darkness spread over the room and he stared at the ceiling for what felt like half an hour, just pondering about the encounter with Lupus. Sure, he... disliked the wolf but something about him felt familiar. His fear of heights and sitting on the Eiffel Tower alone, thinking to himself just reminded him so much about his accidental meetup with you. In the same area... the same timing as the sun was just starting to set then... same posture... same soft, scared voice... Adrien's eyes widened as he sat up in bed and held his head.

You were Lupus.

Did I leave another cliffhanger? Yes. Am I proud of it? Yes. Do I regret it? No. Also, Ethan will come back sometime, I don't know when but I'm kinda focusing on Chat/Adrien and Y/n/Lupus instead right now. Oh. And. You all remember xXHeroBoyXx, right? Blonde. Nice singing voice. Practically in love with Y/n-

You read right.

Fucking love square or a love triangle or something. IT'S FUCKING GREAT SO FIGHT ME I DARE YOU.

(I got over 3000 words on this one!!)

Let's see,

Chat - Y/n
Adrien - Y/n
xXHeroBoyXx - Y/n
Ethan - Y/n
???? - Y/n

Yes, there's gonna be another.

No, it's not Marinette or Chloe. I promise.

So, I've got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change?

Should I start making surveys for y'all to take for the next chapter(s)? Maybe?

Update: I'm so sad, none of you got the refrence I made up there ^ You all disappoint me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.5K 30
[completed] in which, y/n becomes the guardian of the miraculous. i don't own the miraculous tales of ladybug and chat noir {swearing warning} {lower...
254K 6.4K 51
This is my first Reader X .... On my profile, I will be uploading as soon as I can. Fallen for Agreste ~. Adrien/Chat Noir X Reader.~ Is out!!! Fin...
33.9K 511 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop
276K 4.5K 45
Title:Adrien/Cat Noir X Reader Description:This Is A X Reader story and the villains will be made up and maybe some of them might be real.So please e...