Fifty Shades Of Sophia

By Believeeexoxo

The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better... More

Fifty Shades Of Sophia
Chapter One- "You Think We're Ready?"
Chapter Two- "Good To Know."
Chapter Three- "Don't Worry About It."
Chapter Four- "You Need To Relax."
Chapter Five- "She's Incredible."
Chapter Six - "Is She Okay?"
Chapter Seven - "I Know So."
Chapter Eight- "You're Engaged."
Chapter Nine- "Don't Be Mad."
Chapter Ten- "Tell Me What This Is."
Chapter Eleven- "Put You Down."
Chapter Twelve- "Because I Had To."
Chapter Thirteen- "What Did I Do?"
Chapter Fourteen- "Two Minutes."
Chapter Fifteen- "I MIss You."
Chapter Sixteen- "Stay Out Of It."
Chapter Seventeen- "Don't Leave."
Chapter Eighteen- "I Can't Do This."
Chapter Nineteen- "You Don't Get It."
Chapter Twenty- "I Know You Are."
Chapter Twenty One- "There Isn't Going To Be A Next Time."
Chapter Twenty Three- "A Beautiful Person."
Chapter Twenty Four- "We'll Find A Way."
Chapter Twenty Five- "What If She Was?"
Chapter Twenty Six- "I'll Make Sure Of It."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "A Little Fun."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "I Just Need You Right Now."
Chapter Twenty Nine - "It's You."
Chapter Thirty- "Because Of You."
Chapter Thirty One- "I Couldn't Wait Any Longer."
Chapter Thirty Two- "Open It."
Chapter Thirty Three- "Merry Christmas."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Happy New Year."
Chapter Thirty Five- "The Wedding."
Chapter Thirty Six- "Nothing In This World."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "Do You Even Realize?"
Chapter Thirty Eight- "Forget It."
Chapter Thirty Nine - "It Was Planned."
Third Book :)

Chapter Twenty Two- "I Want You."

52.7K 1.1K 1K
By Believeeexoxo

 Chapter Twenty Two 

"I Want You."

Sophia's Point Of View-

            Sitting in the doctor’s office, I felt like I was going to pass out because I was so nervous. The reason we were here was to find out just how far along I was and we were possibly going to hear the heartbeat today depending on how far along I was. We had come here secretly after calling the doctor and explaining the situation, only for me to want to puke. As secretive as our entrance was, there were still a couple of mothers in the waiting room that spotted us. I wouldn’t doubt if they went and told the media sources but at this point I didn’t really care. The most important thing was our child right now.

            I was lying on my back with a sheet over me because they were scheduled to do an ultrasound, which also made me nervous. I’ve never had one done before so I didn’t know what it would feel like but I’m just glad Justin was here.

            “Are you nervous?” He grinned at me once he saw my expression and continued to rub circles on my palm.

            “Yes.” I admitted. “I don’t want anything to be wrong with our baby.”
            “Our baby.” He repeated what I said and sent me another smile. “I love the sound of that.”
            Hearing a knock on the door, our doctor came in wearing the usual white coat and sent us both a casual nod of the head. She had a short blonde bob with bright blue eyes. She honestly looked like the type of doctor that you’d see in a commercial or something. But I didn’t question it because Justin was the one that found the doctor. She was supposedly the best one around.

            “Good afternoon.” She said. “How are you feeling today Sophia?”

            Shrugging my shoulders, I tried to calm myself down but my heart was picking up speed the more and more I laid here. If I were to tell her the truth, I wasn’t feeling my best. I had woken up today and threw up not once, but twice. It was the worst feeling ever.

            “Alright I guess.” I lied.

            Putting on a pair of gloves, she lifted the sheet up to examine my stomach.

            “Have you ever had an ultrasound done before?”
            It looked like she knew the answer because of how nervous I was so I quickly shook my head and bit my lip, unsure of what to expect.

            “Before we begin I’ll just inform you on what this is meant to do. The purpose of an ultrasound is to determine your due date and it also is used to detect how many children you’re having.”
            “Oh god.” I interrupted her. “There better only be one.”

            She laughed along with Justin and she shook her head before reaching over to the cabinet and grabbing a bottle of an unusual colored gel. I don’t get what was so funny about what I said because I don’t think I could handle one, let alone two.

            “This might be a little cold.”

            Squeezing the bottle, the gel hit my stomach, causing me to wince from the temperature of it.  Justin squeezed my hand to let me know that it was okay as we watched her move a machine in front of the two of us.

            “This is called a transducer.” She held up an odd looking object and looked between Justin and I. “What I’m going to do is roll the gel around on your stomach. It allows me to detect problems with the heart valves and allows me to measure the blood flow through the arteries. It doesn’t hurt whatsoever, and it produces great images for you to see. Alright?”

            Nodding my head, she started to swirl the gel around my stomach, making me laugh from the weird feeling.

            “Now if you look on the screen…” She trailed off and continued to swirl it around until she immediately stopped. “The head of the baby is right there.” She clicked a couple of buttons and zoomed in closer so we could see it clearer and I couldn’t control myself. I let the tears stream down my cheeks at how beautiful this was. You couldn’t see anything really that well but just the fact that it was inside of me was unbelievable.

            Moving it around to another part of my stomach, my heart froze when the gentle puttering of a heartbeat bled through the speakers. It sounded like music to my ears. I’ve never experienced something so incredible in my entire life. Looking over to Justin, I saw a tear run down his cheek also and leaned over to wipe it away. I know it was out of happiness but I still didn’t want him to cry.

            “The heartbeat sounds excellent.” She said enthusiastically. “Let me just do a few more measurements so I can figure out your due date.”

            After about ten more minutes of typing on the computer, she printed out the pictures that showed up on the ultrasound and handed them over to us.

            “It looks like you’re exactly eight weeks pregnant.” She said with a smile. “Is this your first time in a doctor’s office?”
            Feeling like the worlds shittiest parent, I bit my lip and shyly nodded my head. It was embarrassing but if I knew I was pregnant I would have been in here a lot sooner.

            “Well I didn’t know I was this far along.” I said honestly. “I didn’t think anything of it until I started to throw up. I guess I just completely forgot that I was late.”

            “How did she get pregnant?” Justin spoke up. “Not that I’m mad about it or anything, but I’m just curious as to how it happened. We didn’t always use protection but I made sure to you know…” He trailed off to try and explain what he was getting at.

            “There are many of explanations to why this could have happened.” She replied. “For one if you don’t mind me asking, do you normally have intercourse twice in a row after a short period of time?”
            I felt my face turn a bright shade of red and decided to let Justin answer this one since he’s the one who asked the question.

            “Yeah. A lot of the time.” He chuckled.

            “Well that explains it.” She replied. “See what is usually misunderstood is that pre-cum doesn’t have sperm in it. While that is usually true, it’s not when you have intercourse twice in a row. What happens is that the first time you have intercourse; your ejaculation doesn’t get rid of all the sperm. So when you have intercourse for the second time in a row within a short period of time, there at most times is still active sperm in the pre-cum.”

            Nodding his head to let her know he understood, he sent me an apologetic look and I laughed at him in response. I wasn’t mad about this whatsoever. I kind of was at first, but after seeing our child on that monitor a couple of minutes ago I was completely overjoyed.

            “So your due date looks to be June second.” She smiled. “Do you have any more questions?”

            “Yeah.” I immediately said. “How long does this morning sickness last?”

            “You’re almost out of the stage for that.” She laughed and brushed some hair behind her ear. “Morning sickness usually stops after the third month of pregnancy.”
            Almost out of the stage? That’s a whole four weeks I’ll have to go while puking. I’m not okay.

            “Alright.” I replied sadly. “Thank you very much.”

            “Not a problem. I’ll let you finish getting dressed and then we can schedule your follow up appointment at the front desk.”

            “Wait.” Justin put his hand out, causing her to stop. “When can we find out the sex of the baby?”

            “When she’s three months.” She said.

            Sending me a huge grin, he nodded his head again and she looked between us to see if we were finally done. Realizing we were, she sent us one last smile and turned around.

            Justin stood up from the chair and bent down to retrieve my sweatpants. I couldn’t wrap my mind around what I just saw on the monitor. I could still hear the little heartbeat in my ears, making me smile again.

            It seemed like Justin was thinking the exact same thing because he placed the sweatpants on my lap and forcefully placed his lips to mine. I was so beyond happy right now that this was actually happening. I know that we were young, but we would figure out a way to be successful parents, I just knew it.

            “That was incredible.” He said breathlessly. “I love you with all of my heart baby.”

            “I know.” I agreed. “I’m so happy. I can’t wait to see what he looks like… I love you too.”

            “Or she.” He corrected.

            “Whatever.” I giggled.

            Slipping on my sweatpants, Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him so he could plant kisses all the way down my neck. I was about to turn around and kiss him back until his phone started to ring. Slipping it out of his back pocket, he answered it and his eyes instantly became even brighter once he heard who was on the phone.

            “Dad! Hey, what’s up?”

            I waited patiently in front of him to figure out what was going on. I hated it when he didn’t put it on speaker.

            “That sounds incredible.” He said and grinned at me once more. “I’ll talk to Sophia and I’ll let you know, alright?”

            After another minute of listening to him say his goodbyes, He put his phone back into his pocket and turned to look at me again.
            “He wants to know if we’ll come down to spend thanksgiving and Christmas with them. I would love to but it’s up to you and what you want to do baby.”

            “What about your mom?” I asked.

            It wasn’t that I didn’t want to go, it’s just that I didn’t want Pattie to be alone on Christmas. That just seemed like it was rude.

            “She’s going too!” He exclaimed.

            “She is? I thought they weren’t together.”

            “They aren’t.” He said. “I don’t know why she’s going, but she is.”
            Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned in closer and gently pressed my lips to his, letting him know what my answer was. I felt him smile against my skin as he squeezed my sides and moved them down to my ass. I couldn’t think of a better way to spend the holidays than with his family. It was going to be really special for us because it would be our first Christmas we’ve ever spent together.

            “I want to go home.” I giggled. “You look so good right now.”

            Nodding his head in agreement, he bent down to nip at my earlobe and started to walk me backwards towards the door. The doctor was probably wondering where the hell we were.

            “So is that a yes to spending the holiday’s with my dad?”

            Nodding my head, my back landed against the back of the door and I pulled him closer to me, making it so that his body was completely pressed against mine. Maybe Justin’s theory was right. Maybe pregnancy hormones really do make you hornier.

            “Shit.” He groaned when my hands travelled down his chest. “Okay yeah, we need to go.”

---------

            Riding home in the car, I felt like my hormones were raging. I couldn’t even think about anything else except him being all over me. I was waiting until we could finally be back home but we were an hour away still and I literally felt like I couldn’t breathe. I honestly thought I was going to moan just by sitting here.

            I watched the trees pass by us on either side and noticed that we were travelling on a country road. There were multiple back roads on either side of us, all of them having an excellent purpose.

            “Pull down that road.” I said abruptly.

            Justin stepped roughly on the brakes at my words and asked me why. I couldn’t even talk right now so I just nodded for him to pull down it. He immediately put his signal on and turned onto a road that had nobody around it. We were in the middle of a cornfield practically and the road we were on thankfully led us to a dead end. Justin put the car in park and looked at me to see what it was that I wanted him to come down here for.

            Not saying another word, I ripped my seatbelt off, and crawled on top of him, completely taking him by surprise.

            “What are you doing?” He rested his head back on the seat as I started to roughly kiss his neck, leaving sloppy marks all over the place.

            “I need you.” I moaned. Tearing his t-shirt off, I threw it to the side and leaned down to move the seat back so I could have more room. His hands moved to my ass and he un-tied the strings of my sweatpants so I could slide them off. I sunk to my knees in front of him and un-did the belt of his jeans, making him stare intently at me.

            Pulling his briefs down, I didn’t waste any time before I put him in my mouth and moved all the way down. I don’t know what my sudden urge was all of a sudden, but all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of him.

            “Oh g-god.” He stuttered and grasped onto the back of my head to push me more onto him. His mouth was dropped open, just like I liked to see, enjoying every second of it.

            He looked out of the windows to make sure no one was around and pushed my hair back away from my face so I could reach all of him. I was about to add teeth until I felt him tighten inside of me, letting me know that he was close.

            “Don’t.” I warned. “Not yet.”

            Pulling down my underwear, I straddled him and gently eased him inside of me, feeling what I’ve wanted this whole time. I started to grind up and down, making my motions faster and faster. I didn’t even care if anyone saw us right now. All I wanted was him in this moment.

            “This is so hot.” He murmured and moved my ass to grind on him exactly the way he wanted me to.

            “Shit you feel so good!” I screamed and continued to ride up and down him, this time moving harder than I think I ever have.

            Grasping onto his hair, I put my head into his shoulder and tried to ride out my release. I felt my body completely convulse around him, my body becoming completely limp against his. I didn’t even care if it was a quickie. It was enough to get me to calm down and finally focus on more important things.

            I felt him still inside of me after I released myself and squeeze my ass once more before feeling his body also go limp against the seat. I think we were both craving it so I’m glad I decided to take care of it.

            I grabbed my sweatpants from the seat next to me but before I could put them on, Justin’s hands ran up my shirt and he pulled me into him so he could kiss me. His fingers delicately traced the outline of my bra as his tongue slid across my bottom lip. I allowed him access, and relaxed once I felt his tongue entwine with mine.

            “I want you.” He moaned in my ear. “I want all of you every single day. Every hour, every minute, every second. God, I just want all of you.”
            Nodding my head in agreement, I skimmed my fingertips on the sides of his face and planted one last peck to his cheek before sliding into the passenger seat and pulling up my sweatpants.

            I waited for him to back up but he remained exactly where he was and kept his head on the back of the seat.

            “Justin we can go now.” I said with smile on my face.

            “I feel like I can’t move.” He chuckled. “God that just made me so turned on.”

            “I’m sorry.”

            Pulling his briefs back up, he pulled his jeans up over his waist and fixed the belt. It seemed like something was still on his mind so I reached my hand over and tapped him on the arm.

            “What is it?” I asked.

            “Do you think the baby can feel us have sex?”

            Exploding into laughter, I immediately shook my head and rolled my eyes. Only he would think about such a thing. He was ridiculous.

            “Justin, what the hell? No!”

            “Are you sure?”
            He started to laugh along with me once he saw the look I was giving him and he shrugged before putting the gear in reverse.

            “Hey, I didn’t know.”

            “It’s okay baby. You’re cute.” I replied.

            Entwining my fingers with his, I looked at the road ahead of us with the cheesiest grin on my face and the thought of our child surrounding my head. 

NOTE TO THE READER:

IM BAAAAACK BITCHHHHEEEEESSSSSS. 

LOL, I know i've been down lately but i've spent the past week with my family and i've been coming to terms with what happened. But i'm back guys and i hope you enjoyed this extremely hot chapter cause holy shit i got horny when i wrote it. oops. 

If you don't want to wait for updates, Fifty Shades Of Sophia is available to purchase as a paperback book here- deannaingrahamauthor.weebly.com

The paperback book includes all 39 chapters! Please please comment or tweet me to let me know what you thought of this! It's not my favorite chapter, but i hope you all liked it. As for all of the Secret Desire fans, that will be updated on Sunday. 

I'm so sorry for taking the time off of twitter and whatnot but I hope you all can understand why I did! But i'm back and i'm better than ever thanks to all of your love and support. I got a bunch of fanmail of letters and whatnot from you guys and they literally made me feel 10000x better. You guys have no idea! I love you all to the moon back! 

Oh, and ALSO ( sorry for writing so long ) THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS STORY OVER 400,000 READS. Only a little over halfway of the chapters have been released! That shittt crazy. THANK YOU. The next update will be on Tuesday :)

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 376 32
{2nd book of Justin + Katy series} It all seemed to happen so fast. It seemed like just a day ago Katy Mantell was hating on Justin Bieber in every...
100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
1.7M 57.8K 51
- This story will be completed on Wattpad but the full version of this book is available to purchase on lulu.com if you don't want to wait for update...
1K 20 39
Thanks to E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and it's characters. In this version I want to have Christian and Anastasia have no family...