His Psychotic Smile(LJxReader...

由 NekoSenpai132

Pls be gentle with criticism.. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.May co... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello there!

Chapter 1

20.2K 371 1.1K
由 NekoSenpai132

(Reader's POV)

It was a cold winter day, I walked along the sidewalk as the cold breeze caressed my rosy cheeks. I recently moved to Boston in search of my independence, unfortunately if I need to go somewhere I have to walk or take a taxi cab.

I needed to get to an interview so I called up a taxi cab and thankfully one stopped, I climbed in and the kind young male asked me where was I going.

I told him to take me to the Electronic building at the intersection. He nodded and he began to drive.

He offered me something to drink or something to eat, I asked for some water and he handed me a water bottle kindly.

After a while I arrived at the building and I got out of the taxi cab, I played the nice young male.

He smiled tenderly and then his expression changed to concerned.

Listen miss... I can't pick you up at night, but when you need me during the day call me; He said handing me his number on a piece of paper.

Okay? I said in confusion.

He drove off and I just looked at the building, I took a deep breath and I walked in.

I walked towards the main desk, there was a woman who was sitting there working on something.

Excuse me...? I said shyly.

How may I help you? The woman said annoyed.

I'm here for an interview.. I said firmly.

Name? She asked angrily.

Y/N L/N;I said nicely.

Okay so the boss is waiting to see you;she said shooing me away.

I turn away from her and I just walk away calmly, I get into an elevator and when I go to push a button I noticed this building has 200 floors...

The hell do the need that many floors for?!

I shrug it off and I just push the button with the number 200 on it and the doors close.
The elevator was kinda fast and soon stopped in the correct floor.

The doors open and I just step out, I then walk over to the manager's office. I knock slightly and a strong and kind voice told me to enter.

I opened the door and I went in, I close the door behind me slowly. I couldn't see anything, for some reason it was pitch black.

H-hello? I said hesitantly.

Hello miss Y/N, please take a seat; a strong and assertive voice said to me.

I started to feel around to attempt to find a chair, until I finally found a chair!

I sat on it and waited. Suddenly I felt weird.... Like something is wrong..

Then I feel a couple of arms wrap around my waist, I tense up a bit.

How?!?! Am I not on a chair?!?!

Suddenly the lights turn on and I feel someone place their chin on my shoulder, I am on someone's lap.....?!?

I clear my throat and I laugh awkwardly.

S-sorry I -I thought this was an empty chair.... I said attempting to stand up.

Its okay, it's my fault for having the lights off;He said chuckling.

C-can you let me go now? I asked nervously.

Hmm? What's your hurry? He said tightening his grip.

Ehh?!?
I didn't know what to do, so I stay put... He is the guy who might hire me. He then sat back causing me to be laying against him.

So, what is your speciality? He asked grabbing my file.

I am a computer programmer.. I said blushing heavily.

Interesting, well right now we don't have that kind of position open;He said placing down my file.

O-oh... I said disappointed.

But I have a position open for you to be my assistant. He said Smirking.

Um... Well o-okay.. I agreed hesitantly.

Great, you start right away;He said letting me go.

Okay.... How may I address you? I asked while shyly standing up.

You may address me as sir, but only when there are important clients. The rest of the time you must address me as James.
He said smiling tenderly.

O-okay... I said looking at the floor.

Someone knocked on the door and James said to come in.

A woman walked in and closed the door behind her, she looked over to me and she gave me an angered expression.

WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!
she said annoyed.

I flinch a little and I look at the ground.

Cat this is Y/N and I would like you to respect her;James said angrily.

M-my apologize miss Y/N. She said nicely.

Its okay... I said sighing.

She was talking about some sort of project, soon James agreed and with that he looked at me... He gave cat a paper and he smirked at me.

Cat left and James told me to sit on his lap once more. THE HELL KIND OF ASSITANT AM??!?

I sat on his lap and we started to work.

(Le time skip)

Dammit Y/N give me a massage, I can't work with this pain;James said firmly.

O-okay.. I said getting up and walking behind his chair.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and I started massaging slowly.

James stopped working and he tilted his head back, he sighed heavily and started to pant.

I raise an eyebrow and I keep massaging his shoulders. His breath becomes heavier and he just bit his lip.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, THANK GOD!!

James groaned angrily and looked at the door, I stopped massaging his shoulders and just stood next to him.

What?!? James said angrily.

A lean young male steps into the room and he raises an eyebrow.

Its closing time sir;the lean male said bluntly.

You have the worst timing Cody! James said annoyed.

Sir its 11pm we can't leave the establishment open any longer.. Besides we have to leave now before your little buddy wakes up;Cody said firmly.

Shut up Cody and yeah okay take Y/N with you, I need to clean up;James said firmly.

Yeah okay, "clean up" come on Y/N;Cody said opening the door for me.

I walked out and Cody and I walked along the empty floor, after a bit we reached the elevator.

We got in and he pressed the main floor button, he growled slightly and just looked away.

I shrugged it off cause its not my business why he growled...

We then reach the main floor, we both step out of the elevator and we walked out of the building.

He said goodbye to me and then left. I waved to him and started to walk away, it was a nice and peaceful night. The cold winter breeze was nice, the moonlight was lighting up the way.

Suddenly the silence was broken by horrid blood curgling screams. I looked everywhere trying to see where the screams were coming from.

I started to walk faster trying to get away, the screams got louder and louder.A started to run hoping I can leave as fast as I can, the screams continued but thus time they were followed by a psychotic laugh.

I kept running faster and faster praying I wouldn't get killed, after a while of running I got to the safety if my house.

I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me, I sighed in relief. I went upstairs and took a quick shower, I then got ready for bed.... Thankfully I'm okay....

I layed on my bed and I drifted into sleep..

((OH WOW.....))

WELL UM YEAH, THAT HAPPENED XD
EH, I WILL KEEP WRITING THIS STORY. BUT I ONLY WISH FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS TO HAVE SOME PATIENCE WITH ME, I AM ATTENDING SCHOOL.... BUT WHEN I CAN I WILL BE WRITTING.

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 1

SINCERELY

NS

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.2K 56
I have no clue where im going with the plot but i promise its gonna be good.
29 2 30
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did while writing it. https://discord.gg/jrW9f3x
5.2K 108 7
At first I was like 'Mmm, Johnny Worthington!' As a joke... But bro, I don't think it's a joke anymore- That sentence pretty much sums up why I'm wri...
6.2K 4 40
It's a story! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it! AMK♥