Chapter 21

((Jeff's POV))

Clown boi and I ran through the city we ran by the window of a bakery and I thought I saw a familiar face,so I stopped and yanked Jack so he'd stop as well.

What the hell man!
Jack said angrily as he stared at me.

Wait dude,let's go in here for a sec.
I said as I open the door.

I walked in and Jack followed as he scuffed annoyed,I looked around and I then confirmed my suspicions.

I saw Y/N sitting in an empty booth all alone looking towards the window.I smiled widely as I harshly tapped Jack's shoulder.

What is it?!
Jack said annoyed.

Look over there.
I said pointing in the direction Y/N was.

Jack's eyes widened as he saw her and a smile came on to his face,but suddenly that smile faded once we saw the Puppeteer sit right next to her.

Jack looked towards me with an angered expression.

Can we just take him out here and now?
Jack asked trying not to lunge at Puppeteer right away.

((LJ's POV))

I looked back towards Y/N and I quickly felt my blood boiling once I saw that Puppeteer had placed his nasty lips on my sweet Y/N's soft lips.

Jeff held my arm tightly as he knew my intentions right about now,but I roughly pushed him back causing him to let go of me.

I angrily walked over to them and I cleared my throat as I gently tapped Puppeteer's shoulder.He let out an annoyed growl as he turned around,he looked at me as I towered over him with an evil grin on my face.

He raised an eyebrow and hugged Y/N trying to shield her eyes.I growled angrily and yanked him by the collar of his shirt.

Listen Punk,how's about you and I have a little chat outside.
I said with a firm voice as he just chuckled.

L-LJ?!
I heard Y/N's gentle voice.

I looked at her and smiled before I returned to look at Puppeteer angrily.

Jeff keep an eye on Y/N and I swear to god,if you fuck up again.Ima beat the fuck out of you!
I said as I stared at The Puppeteer.

Now then,lets have our little chat.
I said angrily as I stared at him.

I don't think so,you rotten excuse for a killer clown.
Puppeteer said chuckling evilly as he stared into my eyes.

I wasn't asking!
I dragged Puppeteer out of the bakery by his shirt collar as he squirmed under my grip.

I harshly let him go as I stepped back,he chuckled and he got up standing up straight.I looked over towards the bakery window only to see Y/N looking at me with a worried expression.

Suddenly I found myself flying,he had taken me by surprise and punched me hard enough to send me flying.I hit a wall causing me to gasp,I slowly got up as I coughed up some blood.

I looked up at him glaring as he just stared at me amused.

You shouldn't get distracted when you want to fight my dear boy.
Puppeteer said chuckling as he stared at me.

Shut up Geppetto, you just mad cause even Pinocchio don't like yah!
I said smirking as I stared at him.

He stared at me angered cause of my remark and he lunged himself at me, I chuckled as I quickly grabbed him and threw him over my shoulder. He hit the floor roughly causing him to gasp slightly, he got up and he growled annoyed as he stared at me.