Chapter 10

((Narrator))

LJ was at the Slender Mansion and he was very angry, he didn't get to tell Y/N what he wants to say.... He had something he neede to get off his chest, but Slender had to ruin it...

He was angry as he was walking upstairs to Slenderman's office, he walked angrily and he finally reached his office. He knocked harshly on the door and he sighed angrily, Slenderman told him to enter.

LJ walked in angrily and he closed the door behind him, he stood in front of Slenderman's desk.

Why am I here?! LJ asked angrily.

Cause you haven't been working! Slenderman said angrily.

So? LJ said annoyed.

What's more important than your job? Slenderman said annoyed.

What do you care?! LJ said annoyed.

Cause I care, is this because of Y/N? Slenderman said bluntly.

She is more important than my job! LJ said bluntly.

Slenderman looked at LJ and he glared over at him.

Would it make you feel better if someone stayed with her while you worked? Slenderman said bluntly.

No! It would make me feel better if I stay with her! LJ said firmly.

God dammit Laughing Jack, you have to go on a week worth of work. Slenderman said bluntly.

I don't wanna leave Y/N alone... LJ said angrily.

Well I mean I can send two people to watch over her:Slenderman said firmly.

I guess that would make me feel better.... Okay I'll agree to thay, buuuuut you have to let me go day good bye to her before I leave. LJ said bluntly.

Fine, but make it quick. Slenderman said sighing.

LJ quickly walked out of Slenderman's office and he went downstairs, he aid goodbye to everyone and he then dissapeared with a cloud of smoke.

((Reader's POV))

I have spent my time worrying about LJ, I didn't understand why tho but I was scared.... Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared before me and I froze for a second. I then realised it was LJ and I smiled tenderly at him.

He smiled tenderly towars me but his smile soon faded, I tilted my head slightly and I look at him confused. He sat on the sofa and he patted on the empty side for me to sit, I sat next to him and I just looked at him.

Y/N I'm going away on a business trip, for a week.... He said looking at the floor slightly.

I coukd sense the sadness in his tone of voice and I just looked at him, I didn't understand why I felt pain in my chest.... Why I didn't want him to leave...

O-oh.... Really..? I asked trying to hide the sadness I felt.

Yeah.... I don't want to leave... I wanna stay here.. With you;he said softly placing his hand out to me and giving me a slight sad look.

I-i dont want you to leave either... I said giving him my hand and he held my hand tightly not wanting to let go.

His expression changed to even more pain.... Did I say something wrong..?

He sighed and he got up, I got up and I stood next to him. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

I'll miss you.... But I'll be back as soon as I can.. LJ whispered tenderly.

I'll miss you too... I said tearing up a slight bit.

Why am I crying this much.... I thought... I thought he was threatening to kill me a few days ago, and now... He is this kind.. Gentle... Caring person.. Could I really be in love with him..

LJ gave me a kiss on my cheek and he smiled slightly, I smiled back and he then waved goodbye as he disappeared with a cloud of smoke....

I felt myself tear up as i saw he was no longer near me....i dropped down to the floor and I had my face into my hands as I cried.

You like LJ? I heard a voice say in front of me.

I lifted up my face and my eyes widened as i saw who the voice belonged to..

((To be continued))

Sorry I haven't been updating lately...I've just been dealing with some things..

Ill try to update more often for you guys...I hope you understand.

Sincerly

NS❤️