Chapter 13

((Reader's POV))

I removed my hands from my face and I turned around slightly,my eyes widened as I stared in disbelief.

I was completely frozen as the tears continued to rub down my face,the male placed a hand on the side of my face and he leaned closer and gave me a small kiss.He backed away and gave me a small smile.

L-LJ?
I said slightly shaking.

I missed you Y/N.
LJ said smiling tenderly.

I couldn't help but smile but I then remember my words and my smile soon fades,LJ looked at me a slight bit concerned.

What's wrong?
LJ asked as he gave me a concerned look.

It-it doesn't matter anyway.
I said trying to lay back down,but LJ held me up.

Jeff told me your thoughts and it matters to me.Y/N I wouldn't hurt you..let alone kill you,I have grown attached to you in ways I cannot explain.In other words I have helplessly fallen in love with you,you make my life worth living...I love you Y/N.
LJ said pulling me closer to him.

My eyes widened as I heard him say he loved me,tears started to run down my face once more and I just started to lightly laugh.

I love you too Jackie~
I said wrapping my arms around the males neck hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and held me tightly as well,I felt extremely happy at this point.

Hey,look at me~
LJ said chuckling.

I look at LJ and he had a smirk on his face,I raised an eyebrow and giggled slightly.

What are you thinking?
I asked as I looked at him amused.

Would you be mine?
He asked as he kissed the tip of my nose.

I blushed lightly as I stared at him with widened eyes,I then smiled widely.

Yes! I-i mean..suuure~
I said giggling.

He chuckled and he leaned closer and he gently pressed his lips against mine,I smiled into the kiss and I deepened the kiss slightly.I back away slowly and I look at LJ.

Question..what was that thud and groan I heard earlier?
I asked raising an eyebrow.

Oh that,I punched Jeff in the middle of his back and that causer him to go flying across the room and slam into the wall.
He said shrugging.

Oh jeez ,is he okay?
I said trying not to burst into laughter.

I guess,but is that really what you wanna be focused on right now?
LJ asked as he smirked.

Mmm? What should I be focused on?
I said as I lightly caressed the back of his neck causing him to shudder slightly.

Oooohhh,so you wanna play it like that?
LJ said picking me up and laying me on the bed as he hovered over me.

You bet~
I said teasingly.

Good to know~
He said nodding as he had a smirk.

LJ placed his lips on mine and he lightly ran his hands on the side of my body,I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss got a bit more heated.He licked my bottom lip asking asking for permission and of course i allowed him,he slipped his tongue into my moth and started to play with mine.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he started to back away slowly and I bit his bottom lip slightly as he smiled,I then gave him an innocent look.