Post It On The Gram

By 123eggo456

(This is a sappy joke) Jungkook is just a dedicated fanboy running an account praising beloved Yoongi. What... More

XOXO
Face Reveal
YOONKOOK
DOWN IN THE DM
CONFESSIONS
MONO CAFE
SECRET LOCATION
Vacation
Make It Official
JEALOUSY PT 1
JEALOUSY PT 2
WAITING
End

THOSE LIPS ARE MINE

3.6K 127 18
By 123eggo456

@ jungkook.official
Thank you all for taking me on your vacation, I really appreciate it~
908,725,726,826 likes
@ v.official
It was great hanging out with you, I see why Yoongi likes you a lot XD
@ tae.tae127
OH MY LORD @ v.official hung out with you!?
@ j.hope.lol
I'm SHOOK! Was @ suga.official there too!?
@ jungkook.official
XD @ j.hope.lol of course he was!
@ jin.official
We all had a great time! My son looks so cute! XOXO @ rm.official don't you think!?
-view all 12,862 comments-
@ rm.daddy
Nice lips xoxo
@ suga.official
Don't even. @ rm.daddy Kookie's lips are MINE.
@ jimin.official
There @ suga.official goes again! Getcha mans Yoongi!!!!!!!!
@ jhope.official
Honestly! @ suga.official it's okay because if anyone touches him they're toast! YOONKOOK will set sail!

After the social media drama, I decided to call Yoongi. He picked up after the second ring.

"Are you okay babe?," I asked him trying not to make him even more mad than he already was about the situation.

"If only I could punch people over the internet...," he said as I quietly chuckled.

"Are you actually that mad, it's only an Instagram comment. It's okay, plus you treat we better than anyone else!"

"Hey... open your door."

"Why?," I asked him curiously.

"Just open it."

I walked over to my apartment door and opened it slowly. Yoongi was standing in front of me with chocolates and wine.

I hugged him and pulled him inside quickly.

He locked the door and kissed me for a long time.

"What was that for?," I asked him.

"I told you, your lips are mine and mine alone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 129 11
Jungkook is a new student who is assigned to sit next to the cold boy Min Yoongi. Everyone tried to get him away from Yoongi and tried to warn him ho...
704K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.1K 361 13
Where Jin is the owner of the cat hybrid Namjoon. A Namjin short story.
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...