The Fag Swag [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

When she determines that he’s too nice for his own good, Nick Bradley’s best friend Molly decides to toughen... More

The Fag Swag [boyxboy]
The Fag Swag {2}
The Fag Swag {4}
The Fag Swag {5}
The Fag Swag {6}
The Fag Swag {7}
The Fag Swag {8}
The Fag Swag {9}
The Fag Swag {10}
The Fag Swag {11}
The Fag Swag {12}
The Fag Swag {13}
The Fag Swag {14}
The Fag Swag {15}
The Fag Swag {16}
The Fag Swag {17}
The Fag Swag {18}
The Fag Swag {19}
The Fag Swag {20}
The Fag Swag {21}
The Fag Swag {22}
The Fag Swag {23}
The Fag Swag {24}
The Fag Swag {25}
The Fag Swag {26}
The Fag Swag {27}
The Fag Swag {28}
The Fag Swag {29}
The Fag Swag {30}
The Fag Swag {31}
The Fag Swag {32}
The Fag Swag {33}
The Fag Swag {34} END

The Fag Swag {3}

79.8K 2.5K 1.3K
By SkeneKidz

                The bell rang and I hurried my way to Spanish class, searching for Molly and keeping an eye out for Phil Brooks, just in case. I paused and felt my face pale as I saw Molly flirting with Angel outside of the Spanish classroom.

                The walked into the room together and I hurried into the room. My eyes locked on Molly and I went over to her, grabbing her shoulder.

                “Molly,” I growled. “I saw you talking to him. What did you say to him?”

                Molly smiled innocently, which meant that my life was going to become hell. “I didn’t say anything to him,” she lied, batting her lashes at me.

                “And I’m a straight virgin,” I said sarcastically. “Now what in the world did you just say to Angel out there?”

                “I just asked him how his day was! Jeez Nick!” Molly cried defensively.

                “Yea, and I’m the fucking queen of England!”

                “Really? I bow before you, majesty.”

                “Stop it. The word majesty makes me feel like a unicorn.”

                “A gay unicorn? I like it.”

                “So does your dad. Moving on in life; WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM?”

                I realized we had the class’ attention, but I really just didn’t care. I wanted to know how Molly was planning to get me brutally murdered by Phil. Jeez, all this because I was apparently too nice. I wasn’t even that nice!

                “Mr. Bradley, would you like to take your seat?” the teacher asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

                “No, no I would not like to take a seat. But I’d rather take a seat than a detention, so fine,” I whined, dropping into my seat and shooting a glare at Molly. She smiled innocently again.

                I suffered through class. I watched the clock eagerly until the bell rang. I shot out of my seat and spun around, groaning when I realized that Molly and Angel had already left class. Cheaters!

                I crept out into the hall and looked around before basically sprinting to my next class. I relaxed once I was safely in the room, untouched by Phil so far. But I knew it was only a matter of time. Dammit! Why was Molly doing this to me? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING NICE?

                I watched as the door to my class opened and nearly fainted as Angel entered the room. I stared at him in terror.

                “You’re not in this class. Why are you in this class? THIS ISN’T YOUR CLASS!” Realizing I was on the verge of hysteria, I snapped my mouth shut and watched him nervously.

                Angel raised an eyebrow. “Calm down. I was just dropping something off.” He shrugged and set down a packet on the teacher’s desk before turning to leave as kids began to enter the classroom. He paused and glanced back at me.

                A smirk grew on his face. “Good luck with Phil kicking your ass, kid. You pissed off the wrong guy,” he said before leaving the classroom.

                The kids in the class stared at me in wonder. I felt my knees give and I collapsed into my chair, feeling sick. Phil had broken a kid’s arm two years ago for calling him a faggot. Oh god. I didn’t want to die. I was too young!

                “Nick, YOU pissed off Phil Brooks?” one of the kids, Alex, asked in wonder.

                “I didn’t mean to! Molly pushed me into him today!” I cried miserably.

                “Nick Bradley: Dead man walking,” another kid whistled.

                “Don’t say that!” I begged. “I WANT TO FREAKING LIVE! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I RAN INTO HIM!”

                I buried my face in my hands, realizing that I really was a dead man walking. He was going to break my poor, poor beautiful face. Aw balls. This sucked more than I did. And I sucked a lot. Just ask my ex boyfriends.

                I straightened up and grabbed my iPod. I turned it on, sticking an earphone in and letting the music drown out my problems.

                “I wish there was a way to give it all away from the hole where my heart used to be. Just believe me,” Breathe Carolina sang. I smiled a little to myself, moving my head in time with the beat slightly.

                The teacher came in and our class took notes for two periods before the bell rang, releasing me for my final class of the day. I snuck out of the classroom and carefully crept along the halls to my study hall.

                “Molly,” I hissed, my eyes locking on her.

                I dropped into the seat next to her, pouting. “You’re going to get me killed by Phillip Brooks,” I announced.

                “But it’s a good way to die Nicky,” she said with a bright smile. “I mean, you find him sexy and all, right?”

                I immediately nodded, thinking of just how good Phil Brooks looked. That sexy man. With his snapback, his dark eyes, and his perfect teeth. His sexy body and his well arranged face. His tall, tanned figure.

                “Don’t drool too much there Nick,” Molly said, raising an eyebrow as she watched me.

                “Shut up!” I whined, wiping my mouth just to be safe. “He’s cute, but that doesn’t mean I want him to freaking murder me. I kind of enjoy life Molly.”

                “You are such a girl,” she said, rolling her eyes.  

                “I am not!” I whined.

                She held out her hand. “Give me your iPod.” I reluctantly handed her my iPod and she turned it on and raised an eyebrow at me. “Now let’s see what Nick has been listening to. Hm…Adam Lambert…Lady Gaga…He Is We…Tokio Hotel…Katy Perry…It’s official. You’re gay.”

                “Gee, that was news. You know, when I came out years ago,” I said sarcastically, snatching my iPod out of her hands and shoving it into my pocket.

                “Look, trust me with this Nick. Besides, I highly doubt Phil will do anything to you today. I think you’ll be fine,” she said with a bright smile.

                “How reassuring,” I grumbled. “By the way, your nail polish doesn’t match your outfit.”

                “Nick, you are the definition of faggot. And that is not mean. CALL ME A BITCH!” She smacked me in the back of the head with a glare.

                “Ow!” I whined, swatting her hands away. “You are so abusive!”

                Molly nodded. “Yes. Yes I am. But I do it for your own good Nicky. Anyways, everything is set up so that you’ll be fine for today. I think. If not, rest in pieces buddy.” She pat me on the back and I groaned, banging my head against the desk.

                “Nick stop being a drama queen! Sheesh. You’ll thank me for this eventually,” Molly said, rolling her eyes.

                I glared at her and stuck my tongue out at her. “I’m ignoring you for the rest of the day. Screw that. The rest of forever. We’re never going to talk again. We’re not friends anymore. Hear that? That’s the sound of me ignoring you.”

                “And this is the sound of my heart breaking,” Molly said and slapped me.

                “Ow! Damn girl!” I cried, rubbing my face.

                “Nick, calm down! I know what I’m doing! I’m going to make you meaner, and Phil is going to help,” she said sternly. “You’re going to learn to stand up to him, whether you like it or not.”

                “Molly, please explain how Phillip Brooks pounding my face in is going to make me meaner?” I asked, faking patience and polite curiosity.

                Molly gave me a smirk. “Because Nicky. Just trust me, okay? I have a plan,” she said confidently. I groaned and banged my head against the desk again.

                “Molly, last time you said that, I got arrested!” I growled.

                “By your own dad!” Molly said, pouting.

                “That’s even worse!” I cried, rubbing my temples and shaking my head in annoyance. “Jesus Molly! I’d rather get arrested by someone who didn’t freaking ejaculate into my mother to create me!”

                “Well the best part of you ran down your mother’s leg!”

                “Well your mother should’ve swallowed you!”

                “Well your dad should’ve pulled out!”

                “Well your dad should’ve remembered the damn condom!”

                “Well your mother should’ve gotten an abortion!”

                “Well I’m out of insults, but your parents should’ve stayed virgins!”       

                “Well you’re an idiot!”

                Molly and I glared at each other as the bell exploded overhead. “Idiot,” Molly repeated as she gathered her stuff and stood up.

                She suddenly smirked as I stood up next to her. “Good luck avoiding Phil on the way to your bus and surviving tomorrow Nicky!” she said, kissing my cheek before hurrying out of the room.

                I stared after her, my mouth dropping open. Shit! I had to avoid Phil to get to my bus! If he saw me, I was dead, dead, dead.

                I peeked out of the classroom before creeping out. I went out to the main lobby and groaned, hating people. It was so crowded there. I couldn’t tell if Phil was out here or not.

                Deciding I couldn’t stand around all day and wait, I shoved into the crowd of eager kids. I managed to make it to the doors and stumbled out, squinting against the bright sunlight and shielding my eyes.

                I looked around and spotted Phil, his back turned to me. He was only a few feet away, talking to Angel. Thankfully, Angel hadn’t noticed me yet.

                I turned and ducked my head as I walked away, hoping they didn’t notice me. I felt intense relief when I made it to my bus. I ducked down in my seat, my heart slamming as Phil and Angel walked past my window about two minutes after I got on the bus.

                They were too caught up in their conversation, though, and didn’t notice me. I let out a breath of relief and put my earphones in, knowing full well that tomorrow was going to be absolute hell thanks to Molly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 27.9K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
32.2K 1.5K 19
BOOK THREE IN THE MOON TRILOGY ☆~☆~☆ For Lena, life was already hard as an outcast with her unusually dynamic skin colour and queer black eyes. Yet w...
64.3K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.8K 569 15
You and your boyfriend Aomine Daiki are Tōō academy's star players.