Love Heals | NoMin

Por lunamintheu

Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became anot... Más

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
not an update
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
FINAL
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

Chapter Six

7.7K 336 209
Por lunamintheu

A night breeze were kissing the both of the two males' cheeks while heading home. It seems that the boys weren't aware that the sky is getting dark already so it means they need to go home.

It's quiet. No one has an urge to talk but the quiet atmosphere is comfortable while walking.

Jeno, at the side was taking a glimpse of the younger beside him while biting his lip. He wants to walk him home but he is shy to ask, scratch that. He's just being careful. He thinks that Jaemin is sensitive about his life but on second thought, it won't change if he keeps his mouth shut always and never asks him about his life.

"Hey, Jaemin." he called him.

"Hm?"

"Can I walk you home?"

Jaemin glanced at him and gave him a confused look but then he nodded. Right, Jaemin didn't complain instead, he gave him a little smile so Jeno was taken aback again. How did it happen? Earlier today, the younger one seemed annoyed at him cause he kept dragging Jaemin everywhere while making a fuss. But this time, he is smiling. Was it really a big deal for Jeno? Maybe yes? His first impression about Jaemin is that he looks lonely and not fond of smiling. That's why he's really shaken.

"Can you? I'm okay with it." he answered calmly.

The older held his breath. Damn it! Why did Jaemin have to be beautiful like this? And why is that? His heart is melting while staring at those beautiful smiles. He wonders what's with it? Why would his heart flutter? Was he touched? That finally, he can smile now?

Damn it Jeno, get yourself together.

They end up going to Jaemin's home together without uttering a single word, but enjoying the comfortable silence between them. The night breeze is the only noise that they can hear at this time. It's not awkward though.

It doesn't matter if they keep walking like this, at least they were together, Jeno thought.

Wait.. What?

What the hell is he thinking.

"We're here." Jaemin mumbled and Jeno looked at the maroon house with golden brown roof in front of them.

The house is quite simple. Not huge, but not small. It was filled with different kinds of flowers outside. Even their gate was filled with flowers. Really, Jaemin's family love plants, it's not very obvious though. Jeno thought.

"Thanks for walking with me. You know, you don't have to do that." Jaemin pursed his lips while rubbing his nape, feeling shy in front of the elder and glancing at him with some short looks. His eyes can't stay still.

There he goes again. Being cute. Jeno couldn't stand it because his cheeks were heating up again. But he loves the sight.

This is unfair, why is everything about Jaemin is cute? Even just rubbing his nape. Really Jeno?!

"I love doing this. Don't worry. I can walk you home everyday. I'll keep you safe." he did not know what he's saying. That's probably the spell of Jaemin's cuteness and Jeno is affected.

"Really?"

"Mm." he nodded.

"By the way, thank you for today. I had fun. For the meantime, I didn't think about my worries." Jaemin smiled. He was about to go inside but Jeno stopped him quickly by gently grabbing his arms.

"Jaemin-ah, you can tell me your problems if you want someone to lean on. I can be that person. I'm a good listener and I promise you, I won't judge. Remember, we're friends."

Right, they were friends and Jaemin must trust him. What is friends for if he can't trust Jeno?

The question is..

Is Jaemin's ready to trust again?

******

Sandwich, sausage and orange juice were already prepared when Jaemin got down from his room and there was his mom, watching for today's news while waiting for him.

"Morning mom." Jaemin greets Mrs. Na to get her attention.

Quickly, she noticed him and gave him a usual warm smile. And for the first time after the storm, Jaemin responded with a little smile. So specifically, Mrs. Na was literally taken aback when he witnessed his only son smile.

"Oh my god." she gasps and covers her mouth with her both hands.

"Jaemin, my baby. Did you just smile at me?" she added and cupped her son's cheeks and Jaemin innocently shook his head.

He did?

Since when? He didn't know.

"Uhm, is there a problem with that mom?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy. It's been a long time since I saw you smile." she smiled and caressed her son's soft raven hair.

Okay fine, he really did smile.

As soon as Mrs. Na hugged him, Jaemin's heart softened. Knowing that her mother felt relieved, Jaemin felt that another thorn from his heart had fallen. What now? Should he tell Jeno about his family matter? But Jaemin was scared as hell because he was traumatized from his past, the time when he told his friends about his problem. Including his other friends. Renjun, Donghyuck, Mark, Jisung and Chenle. Wow. He made friends but still he can't believe it.

He can't keep it a secret forever.

"Who's that boy with you yesterday?"

Oh, his mother must have seen it.

"He's my f-friend. Jeno."

"Really? I'm happy for you Jaeminie. I can tell that your friend is kind. Look, he even take you home."

"Yeah. I guess."

After taking his breakfast, Jaemin went to his mother to say goodbye and kiss her cheek. He somehow feels grateful today.

When Jaemin was out of his house, he almost passed out when he saw a figure of Jeno standing beside their gate. Jeno was waiting for him.

"Yah! You scared me. What are you doing here?" Jaemin asked him flustered.

"I'm waiting for you because I want to go to school with you. Gotta problem with that?"

Jaemin shook his head and tightened his grip into his backpack strap. Well, he didn't expect Jeno to come so he's happy to see him today.

But why would he?

He didn't know. He's just happy and feeling great out of a sudden and by his presence.

"Good. Come on."

Jeno reaches for his hand and holds it tight and then they're both heading to their school now. The younger keeps trying hard not to smile by biting his lower lip, he's afraid that Jeno would find him weird.

"Excuse me, uhm. Why are you holding my hand? I'm not a kid anymore for your information." Jaemin asked him.

"Yes, you aren't a kid anymore but your cuteness is making me think that you're still a kid who needs to be taken care of."

"What? Cuteness? Seriously, when are you going to stop teasing me?" Jaemin whines and stomps his feet on the ground.

"I'm not teasing you Nana." the older said and his eye-smile flashing into the younger.

It stopped him from whining because he became distracted for a while. Jaemin shook his head to clear his mind and walk silently with Jeno until they both reached the bus stop. Apparently, the bus came just in time so both of them could come to school without getting late.

As soon as they arrived, Renjun ran into them and hugged the younger, not giving a care at the other.

"Hi Jaemin! You came together huh." Renjun greeted him delightly.

"Uhm, hi Renjun. Well, yes. It happened that way."

"Did he come to your house?"

"He did." the younger innocently answered.

A smirk formed on the older's lips while looking at the both boys beside him. Jeno's eyebrows were plucked when he sensed what kind of look Renjun had. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jeno asks confusedly.

"Oh, nothing. Seems like Donghyuck's prediction was right, well let's see. Ahe. Come on. Don't get huffy." Renjun answered sounds like teasing at the same time before dragging Jaemin with him.

"Yah! Don't pull him hard like that! You're gonna hurt my friend you lil' piece of crap!" he screamed.

"Shut the fuck up! When did you start caring about your friends? Am I not your friend? Wow Lee Jeno. Don't me." Renjun scoffs and smirks at him.

Renjun rolled his eyes on him before he and Jaemin got inside their classroom. The blond haired boy shook his head before following them. Renjun was saying nonsense things these days, he wondered if his friend was still okay to say those things.

Suddenly, Mark appeared in front of them and stood beside Renjun.

"Jaemin-ah, tell me if Jeno is a pain in your neck. I'll teach him a lesson. But I want you to know, that even if he's kinda annoying, uhh, no scratch that. He's really annoying sometimes but he's nice and soft. You can depend on him." Mark raises his hand and gives Jaemin a thumbs-up and wink.

"What the hell are you saying?" Renjun.

"Just that. It's a warning."

"Yah! I'm not a dangerous person! Why are you telling Nana that I'm annoying?"

"I didn't. I said you're nice. I think you have hearing problems."

"Wah, hyung seriously, you're full of nonsense. Go away." Jeno ignored him completely before heading to his seat.

"What about you? You're no fun."

"Scratch that! Jaemin is having fun with me."

Renjun and Mark both laugh at Jeno's complaints. Luckily, Donghyuck is still not around. If he's here already, for sure Jeno will be fried because they will keep teasing him. On the other side, Jaemin silently laugh at them and both of the elders move their eyes into the younger.

Both eyes were wide open. Including Jeno, he can't blame him. He's still in shock too. He noticed that his friends were taken aback so quickly, Jeno pulled them.

"Jaemin stay there, we have to do something." Jeno shouted and dragged the both elder friends outside so they could talk. It's an urgent talk.

"Hey, why are we here?" the eldest asked.

"I have to tell you something."

"Why do I feel like this is the first time I saw Jaemin smile?" Renjun blurts, not even asking why both of them were dragged by Jeno outside.

"It wasn't the first time. Actually, he's been smiling since yesterday." Jeno mumbled.

"Really? So, Jaemin was not really fond of smiling?"

"I don't know but, I think so. That's why we're both here to talk about that. If you see him smile, don't tell him you noticed. I have a feeling that he will feel strange if we tell him that we noticed. Thus, we can still see him smile." Jeno explained and the two males were listening to him carefully.

"Alright. We won't talk. We know that you treasure Jaemin the most." Mark said and patted the younger on his shoulder. "But you know? You're talking like you already know him. And why would you?" he added. Jeno pursed his lips. Right, he feels like that sometimes, but he doesn't know why.

"Hey Jeno, do you love seeing Jaemin smile? It's beautiful right?" Renjun.

"Yeah. My heart is enthralling. He looks achingly beautiful when smiling."

"I know right." Renjun giggled and put his arms around the eldest neck. Something is up about his way of laughing but Jeno ignores it.

"Okay. Thanks."

After talking, the three boys walk inside the classroom and Jeno returns to his seat beside Jaemin. The younger was quietly surfing through his phone again and he bet that Jaemin didn't notice him, he's on his own world again. *sigh*

~

"Jaemin-ah, come with me." Renjun approached the male who just woke up and was a bit surprised.

When Jaemin realized that he was asleep during the whole lunch break, his tummy groaned and he's completely hungry this time. The atmosphere caught him off guard cause there's no annoying boy today.

Where did Jeno go?

"Ahh, Jeno is practicing at the field now. He's a member of a soccer team and yeah, for your information, I was told to announce today that there's no classes this whole afternoon. The teacher's are gathering at the faculty room because they're having a meeting." the elder explained.

"You must be hungry. Come on."

Jaemin nodded and stood up from his seat. How did he fall asleep? Good thing, there's no teacher around to scold him. His arm was aching since he used it at his pillow to sleep on his desk and he's complaining under his breath.

"Renjun hyung. Where are we going?" the younger asked after grabbing some food to eat. Renjun insisted when he said that he'll eat a sandwich only for his lunch cause lunch time passed already but Jaemin said he was fine so Renjun let him be. Even Jeno told him earlier to take care of Jaemin while he's not around and make sure to eat lunch.

Wah. That guy really cares for Jaemin. It wasn't shocking at all after Donghyuck told them that Jeno will possibly fall for Jaemin. Renjun thought while smiling.

"I told you not to call me hyung, I'm just 5 months older." Renjun giggled. "By the way, we're going to the field to watch Jeno practice." he said and Jaemin nodded.

Oh, I didn't know that little shit can play soccer.

As the two boys reached the area, Jaemin already found the elder's figure. It isn't hard to find him anyway because of his glowing blonde hair so no worries. Mark, Donghyuck, Chenle and Jisung were already there, cheering for Jeno. What supportive friends he has and now he's one of them.

"Go Jeno! That's right! Kick his ass if he's getting on your way!" Donghyuck hollered. His voice was being heard in every part of the field but his friends did not tell him to keep quiet. It won't help. He's a stubborn type.

"Yah, Chani is on Jeno's team. Why would he kick his ass you idiot?!" Mark hissed.

"I don't care! He keeps getting on Jeno's way. He can't score because of him! I'm going to kill that kid. And it's fucking tan! Not black! You're being a dickhead again!" Donghyuck greeted his teeth.

"Don't. Chani isn't getting in Jeno hyung's way. He just wants to discover his new style. You're jumping to conclusions." Chenle stated with his arms closed.

Donghyuck looked at the younger in disbelief. Did he just take that brat side? "I am not taking any sides, hyung." Chenle defended. He can read what Donghyuck has on his mind.

While the others were arguing, Jaemin was quietly watching his annoying seatmate (slash) friend playing the game. Just wow, he really did consider Jeno as his friend now. He broke his own promise that until the end, he didn't need friends. It amazes him how Jeno kicks the ball aesthetically while enjoying it. So how could Donghyuck say that Jeno's teammate Chani was getting on Jeno's way? They have their own way.

"Fine. He's really good and handsome at the same time. Goddamn it Lee Jeno."

An
Hi there everyone! Thanks a lot for reading this flopp. Sorry if it's not good chapter hehe.

The new unit is coming! Uwaaaa can you here me screaming?!!! My WooCas will debuting *cries in korean* 😂😂 Jungwoo's visual will be my death fo sure

Btw, thanks again! 💓

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 157 15
Lee Jeno X Na Jaemin Jeno had been living in a foster home for his entire life. He liked it, but he wished he could get out and see the world more li...
41.9K 1.1K 31
what if your highschool enemy appears back to your life? well in that case that is happening to Jaemin right now jeno,jaemin nomin/jaemjen ! ╏⁠ I do...
7.8K 247 13
Jaemin's life was perfect while Jeno hardly makes it through the day. A sudden change in Jaemin's life makes them meet and they find out more about e...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...