I'm Different

Per hybrid_supporter_101

ON HOLD fifteen year old Alexis is a werewolf but doesn't know it. As just a new born baby she was shuffled... Més

Author's note
Prologue
Character looks and life
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note - important
On hold

Chapter 14

2.8K 120 20
Per hybrid_supporter_101

Jason POV (Alexis' father)

I looked at my daughter curiously as she sat down and waited for her to speak.

"So 'family' who wants to go first?", she said as though she was intrigued to hear what we had to say.

"Well what would you like to know little sister", Ashton asked her as we all looked at her like she was the only person in the world.

"Well lets start of easy shall we? Then we'll get into the harder questions", she said.

"So what are your names?", she asked.

This time I spoke up, "well sweetie my name in Jason and I'm your dad, this lady here is Alexandria your mother and, as you've probably realised, that's your brother Ashton"

She looked at me for a moment, not speaking, analysing.

"So, Dad, why'd you give me up?" She asked trying to sound casual but failing miserably.

"Well sweetie", my mate started, "when you were born you were given a gift that no one else has, the gift to shift from birth. We could not have you grow up with us as people would constantly be after you if they knew if your ability and connections to us."

"Why 'because of my connection to you?"my daughter asked.

"Well sweetie we are the most powerful werewolves in the world, the royals, and sweetie your the most powerful of us all", my mate said looking at me to continue.

"Well pumpkin, there is a prophecy that there will be a wolf born, a wolf from birth, who will have strange powers, powers used to save the world from an upcoming evil. And you pumpkin, you are that child"

__________________________
I'm so sorry guys that you had to wait so long for an update. I've been really busy with Christmas and birthdays and then now I've got exams. I hope this chapter can make up for it and be expecting another one soon.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.4K 397 20
Alexis is an 18 year old werewolf. She is a lone wolf. She is a wild werewolf because she has never been to the human world. She has been curious abo...
935 44 15
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
2.8K 75 14
Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted anyone. Alexis is a very beautiful girl w...
461 0 15
Alexis is a werewolf but her life is a little different. She has two moms. It has never happened before but her moms are mates. She has her own mate...