For the Future, I Wish to Cha...

SarcasticKitsune

The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones lef... Еще

WHAT NOW?
WE MADE IT!
THE HERO ALWAYS ARRIVES LATE! AND THREE MAKES IT TRIPLE TIMES LATE!
MISSION: RESCUE RIN
OCTOBER 10th
THE NEW UCHIHA
TEAM MINATO AND TEAM 7
PERVERT IS GETTING PUNISHED? GUESS THAT MEANS WE HAVE OBITO-SENSEI INSTEAD. . .
TEMPER TANTRUMS AND GRAVITY SEALS
C-RANK? PLEASE, STOP FOOLING WITH US
ARRIVAL IN WAVE
BATTLE ON THE BRIDGE
DEALING WITH AN ANGRY GRANNY AND TRAINING FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS
CHUUNIN EXAMS - COMMENCE!
THE SAND AND SOUND INVASION
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
OVERLOOKING
WE MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ONE TEENSY-WEENY LITTLE THREAT. . .
A BROKEN PROMISE
THE MOB OF FIVE-(AND SIX)-YEAR OLDS
STOP MAKING MY NON-EXISTENT LOVE LIFE EXISTENT!
NOW I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "OHANA"
IF IT'S JUST ONE PERSON'S BIRTHDAY, WHY DO WE GET STUFF TOO?
TO SAVE THEM ALL
RETRIEVALS NEVER GO WITHOUT DRAMA
I CAN'T GET A SINGLE MINUTE OF REST CAN I? AKATSUKI BATTLE NUMBER 2!
SAKI AND PANDA-CHAN? OH HELL NO!
CRYPTIC FOXES AND CONFUSING ANSWERS
QUICK QUESTION. . .
THE LEAF LEGION SUMMIT
RUMOURS AND EXPLANATIONS
PEACE. . . FOR A WHILE AT LEAST
NEW FRIENDS AND THE SADISTIC SIDE OF TEAM 7
TEAM HEBI COMPLETE!
CANCELLED TORTURE = RETURNING HOME
THE PAIN MANIAC
JUST ANOTHER DAY WITH A NICE SURPRISE
INTERROGATION
BATTLE OF THE HAIRSTYLES
EXPLANATIONS ARE A DRAG. . .
MEDDLING WITH LOVE LIFE NO. 2!
TWO NEW LIVES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD
THE SHIP CARRYING 7 AND 9 HAS FINALLY SAILED
AT LONG LAST. . .
Q & A

INTERROGATION - INO YAMANAKA

8.1K 291 182
SarcasticKitsune

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

KakaRin's child(ren) should be:

Boy - 18

Twins (boy and girl) - 30

*sweatdrop* Well that was settled rather quickly. . .

KakaRin's girl name preference should be:

Aelin - 11

Sorscha - 5

Nesryn - 5

Need more name votes ~

'I'm about to die. . .' Inoichi Yamanaka thought despairingly to himself as Rock Lee, the last member of Team 9 exited. He had to endure a full hour of a younger, energetic, and if possible, a more "youth-filled" version of Might Gai.

Inoichi had gotten absolutely nothing out of the boy, just like he had gained nothing from the Hyuuga heiress, Inuzuka heir, the Hyuuga branch prodigy and the fake-smiling, pale-skinned boy Ino was always talking about.

Lee's answers always went back to some "fountain of youth" or "springtime of youth". Was Gai kidnapping children now, or was that his son?

The Yamanaka shuddered at the thought of Might Gai having a son, and quickly shook the image from his head.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Well Lee?" Neji asked expectantly. "Did you do it?"

Lee threw his fist up in the air. "I did indeed, my youthful rival! I spoke to him about the rivers, the fountains and springtime of youth! Every question he asked me always ran back to one of the sources of youth!"

Everyone in the room sweatdropped.

It was one of their main ploys to have at least one or two talk their mouths off or rant about something so they wouldn't supply any other useful information. They already had Hinata pretend to stutter her way through, and Kiba talking his mouth off about random things so that time would run out. Neji kept his answers quick and vague, as expected of a stoic, Hyuuga branch prodigy. And Sai was ordered to keep making his past "fake smiles" to make Inoichi on edge and want to finish the interrogation as quickly as possible.

When Hinata came out, she was smiling as she told them that Inoichi had been sighing a lot in the interrogation, presumably from weariness or from frustration. According to her, she has stuttered so much Inoichi couldn't understand her, and had asked her to repeat it three times before giving up and moving onto the next question.

Kiba and come out with a giant, feral grin on his face. Apparently he had talked about dogs so much that Inoichi was on the verge of exploding at him to keep track, and he had "accidentally" spilled some rather unnecessary information on dogs. He then proceeded to tell them, cackling with glee, that Inoichi's face had actually gone a faint shade of green. That rewarded him a thwack on the head by a slightly pissed off Ino and a demand that he tell her exactly what he told her father.

Neji had come out with a smug smirk on his lips after Tenten. He had kept his answers limited to only five words, and it had ticked off Inoichi greatly. He had even counted how many times the interrogator's eye twitched during the hour, and it sent them all into a great fit of laughter when he told them the number. Evidently, Neji was a master when it came to vague answers, and Inoichi had promptly given up prying him for answers after the fifth question.

Sai had come out with his plastic smile on his face, and had told them, still with the plastic smile, that Inoichi had been edging away from him during the last five minutes, with less questions that required less explanation, and thus the interrogation was a success on the Leaf Legion's part, because it took a mere twenty minutes.

"Ino, you're up next," Kiba grinned. "Give your dad one heck of a shock, eh?"

Ino grinned devilishly. "Oh don't worry, and I'll be sure to tell you all about it."

"Hang on," Naruto stopped her. "Kurama says that because you're a Yamanaka, we might be able to see into the interrogation with you."

"Huh?" Ino blinked blankly.

"If I connect Kurama's chakra with you, and we all enter into a meditative mode, we could appear in your mindscape, leading us to be able to see your father's reactions to your answers. Also, it will help us help you out quicker if there are any tricky questions," Naruto explained.

Ino smirked. "Oh hell yeah, let's do this."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

'Curses,' Inoichi thought as he checked the file for the next child he was to question. His eye twitched at the name that jumped out at him.

'INO YAMANAKA'

Sighing, he closed the file and waited for his daughter to come in. 'She better lead a less crazy life than those friends of hers. . .'

The door creaked open and an Ino poked her head in, innocently smiling. That "innocent smile" that didn't seem innocent at all put Inoichi on edge.

"Have a seat, sweetie," Inoichi said kindly as Ino skipped over to the desk and jumped onto the chair, still smiling eerily.

"Now, like your previous friends, you have to answer these obvious questions to start you off," Inoichi explained. "Full name?"

"Ino Yamanaka."

"Date of birth?"

"September 23rd!" Ino said excitedly, jiggling in her seat.

Inoichi mentally smiled at her childlike giddiness. "Age?"

"Six."

"Very good. Now, direct family members?" He made a point to add in "direct" after seeing all the skeptical looks when he left that particular word out.

[A/N: I'm making up Ino's mother's name because it was never revealed]

"My mum, Sandra Yamanaka and you, my dad, Inoichi Yamanaka," Ino said proudly.

"Uh-huh, now how did you meet the rest of the Leaf Legion?" Inoichi then added mentally, 'Particularly that Sai boy. . .'

"Oh! Well, as you know, Daddy, I met Shikamaru and Choji first, obviously. We were hanging out together on the Academy's training grounds, and then this pink-haired girl showed up. I was curious as to why her hair was pink, and not so much her big forehead, that I went over to her to ask. And when I was just centimetres away from her, Naruto and Sasuke showed up, looking extremely protective."

Ino giggled at the "memory" she painted for herself.

Two indignant "Oi's!" were heard from within her head as the raven-haired Uchiha started emo-sulking in a corner as the blonde one started pouting adorably.

"Anyway, Sakura told them to calm down and they reluctantly stepped aside," Ino continued as her smile grew into a more genuine, fond one. "And then I got to know Sakura! And when we were done talking, we found Shika and Cho talking to Ke and Ruto!"

"That only explains Team 7, darling. What about the rest of them?"

"Mm," Ino tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Now that's a bit more complicated. So, Hina-chan was very quiet and lonely by herself, so Sakura and I decided to make friends with her! But before we could go over there, dear old Kibakins -"

"HEY!" Kiba yelled angrily in her head. "DON'T CALL ME "KIBAKINS"!"

"- just had to slide over and talk to her. And being the shy, cute little girl Hina-chan is, she grew as red as a beetroot and fainted!" Ino exclaimed as her father sweatdropped.

Hinata's cheeks grew red but she managed to refrain from fainting from embarrassment, which was an achievement in itself. Naruto had been ready to catch the dark-haired heiress, and smiled happily when he found he had no reason to be worried.

"So, Sakura and I got angry at Kiba and started pounding him because at that time, we didn't realize he was only trying to talk to her. We thought he was trying to hurt her because she fainted so yeah. . ."

Inoichi blinked. When did his daughter get so violent?

Ino coughed sheepishly. "Yeah, anyways. Moving on. So when Hina-chan finally woke up, we talked a bit while both Sakura and I gave a sulking Kibakins the "stink eye"," Ino said creepily as she gave her father her own "stink eye".

Inoichi recoiled slightly. Where on earth did Ino learn a woman's only deathly weapon?

Ino then reverted back to her happy, childish self, smiling brightly, making her father sweatdrop at the sudden personality change. Had his daughter always been this bipolar?

"And then, Hina-chan took us to her home! You know that day when I didn't come home until midnight? Well that was because I was staying at Hina-chan's and totally forgot about the time and then when Sakura and I found out it was 11:59, we literally fled all the way back home!"

Inoichi sweatdropped again. "Trust me, sweetie, we could never forget that night." He shuddered slightly at how much worry his daughter had caused both her parents. They had been quite literally freaking out, and had forced a half-asleep Shikaku and worried Choza to help them look for her. When she had turned up on their doorstep, out of breath and panting like crazy, they had instantly bombarded her with questions.

"Oi, Ino! When was that night that you stayed out until midnight?!" Kiba shouted.

"And I know for sure that you didn't stay at the Hyuuga Clan Compound," Neji stated.

"Well, it was actually because we had an emergency meeting, remember? And let's not delve too deeply into that now, shall we?" Ino replied happily.

"Yeah well at the Hyuuga Clan Compound, that was where Sakura and I met Neji! And then the next day, Sakura dragged her boys along -"

"Excuse me, her boys?! " Inoichi nearly choked at the wording.

"Yes, "her boys" as in Ke and Ruto," Ino continued calmly. "Ke and Ruto consider Sakura their sister, and vice versa. So, we have all gotten into the habit of calling the Uchiha brothers "Sakura's boys", and she calls them "her boys" too. Understand?"

Inoichi blinked blankly. "Okay. . .?"

"Moving on. So we met Neji, and Sakura dragged Ke and Ruto over and boom! There's Hina-chan and Neji found! Do you uh. . . wanna hear the rest? It's a very long story," Ino added quickly.

Inoichi paled slightly. "No thank you darling, that's enough for now. But I must ask, how did you meet Sai?"

"What?! How DARE he ask that question! That is prying into my personal life!" Ino fumed in her mindscape, Sai desperately trying to calm her down.

On the outside, Ino had a plastic smile as she asked, "Oh?" in a very sweet voice.

"Calm down, Ino-chan," Sai tried.

"NO! I NEED TO GIVE THAT MAN A PIECE OF MY MIND! PRYING IN MY LIFE LIKE THIS! STICKING HIS NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG! I MIGHT GIVE HIS STICKY BEAK NOSE A BIG HARD YANK, SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!" Ino raged.

"Ino!" Naruto snapped.

Ino turned her fury-filled face to her blonde leader, who was staring sternly at her.

"Do not forget what our mission is. Right now, we are trying to throw them off our track, and you blowing up at your father for "prying into your personal life" is not going to help us. We need an advantage, we need them to believe differently from what they are believing now."

Ino closed her eyes, huffing out a angry breath as she forced herself to calm down. And having Sai's arm around her did help.

"Have I told you how wonderful you are at calming people down?" Ino smiled sweetly at her boyfriend.

Sai smiled back and squeezed her shoulder. "Go back out there and answer your father's questions, Ino-chan. You can vent to me later, alright?"

"I'm holding you to that," Ino smirked before opening her eyes in the interrogation room.

"Well Daddy," Ino began, "our meeting happened like this. . ."

'I'm going to make this story hell for you, since you're putting me through your hell,' Ino thought deviously while maintaining her sweet smile.

"I was wandering in the woods with Hina-chan, Neji, Ruto, Ke and Sakura one day, and suddenly, we were. . . ambushed!" Ino cried dramatically.

"Hold up hold up," Inoichi held up a hand. "What were you four doing in a forest?"

"Oh, we were looking for the Black Orange Tiger Lily! Anyways, back to the story. I found out later it was rogue Kiri nin. When we got ambushed, Neji slid in front of Hina-chan, and Ke and Ruto slid in front of Sakura."

"No one was protecting you?!" Inoichi leapt up, slamming his hands on the table angrily. No one had even tried to protect his flower? He would have to have a word with those boys later. There were three boys and three girls, so they should be evenly protected!

"Calm down, Dad," Ino said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Ke and Ruto were just acting on their instinct, that's all."

"You make it sound like we're possessive of Saki. . ." Naruto and Sasuke sweatdropped.

"Maybe that's because YOU ARE!" Everyone except Sakura, Hinata and Ino yelled at them.

"Anyway, I was fine because this boy wearing black jumped in front of me and protected me from some flying shuriken. He had a scroll and started drawing really quickly, and then he did some jutsu and then the drawing came out as a beast! It was really cool!" Ino exclaimed excitedly.

"There were three ninja, and Neji took out one, Ke and Ruto took down the same one together and the boy took out the one who was aiming for me. Before he could jump off I kind of tackled him to the ground and started yelling "thank you" and stuff. . ." Ino trailed off with a rather sheepish expression on her face.

Inoichi's eye twitched at the mental image he thought his daughter was implying.

"Neji recognized his uniform and started asking him questions, which he was really reluctant to answer. Then Ruto found the seal on the boy which was actually restricting him from talking, and he removed it with his awesome sealing skills. We found out his name was Sai, and he was a ROOT member, and we became friends after we started meeting at the same place every day."

'How did this go on without us knowing?! ' Inoichi thought, panicking slightly. 'How long have they run around unsupervised, doing these dangerous things? I must talk to the parents later about their lack of supervision. . .'

"And so, we convinced Sai to spy on that shady old dirtbag for us -"

Inoichi cringed subtly at his daughter's choice of words for a certain man of high power.

"- and we found out Ke's and Ruto's suspicions were true! We got Sai out of there and he became one of us. He started living in an apartment after we introduced him to the Hokage as an orphan who we found in the forest, which was actually true, and then he gave him his own apartment," Ino prattled happily.

"I see. . . now, what jutsu do you know?"

Ino froze momentarily. "I know our clan jutsus," she said carefully.

"And?" her father asked somewhat expectantly. . . and was that a hint of dread in his voice?

'I'd better be careful with this,' Ino thought.

"Well, the standard Academy jutsu, of course. I can sense chakra around me, and I know I have the Water and Earth natures. So with the Earth Style I can make a wall of rock. . ."

'Earth Style: Practice Brick Technique,' Inoichi thought. 'Not a very strong technique. A very simple and basic Earth Style jutsu.'

"And?" he asked tentatively.

"I'm know the Mind Body Transmissions Technique and I'm learning the Mind Clone Switch Technique?" Ino offered.

Inoichi just about fell off his chair. The rock wall was a simple enough jutsu that he didn't mind his daughter learning, but the Mind Clone Switch Technique and the Mind Body Transmissions Technique? He was fairly sure the last time he checked, Ino just mastered the Mind Body Switch Technique. He wasn't even going to teach her those techniques until she was older!

"Just how did you manage to do that?" he finally asked.

"Naruto, help me," Ino whined.

Naruto crossed his arms. "Why did you even spill that much information? You could've just repeated the question with an innocent look and he would've skipped over. Why didn't you?"

Ino groaned. "I just wanted to shock him, that's all."

Naruto scowled. "Well that's going to cost us. You got us into this, you're going to have to get us out."

Ino whined as Sai sympathetically squeezed her shoulders.

"Well I was just curious about more clan techniques, and wondered if I could communicate telepathically with my friends, so I kinda just figured it out by trial-and-error, you know? And then I found the Yamanaka Jutsu Scrolls and saw the steps," Ino explained as innocently as she could manage.

Naruto facepalmed as Sakura patted his shoulder sympathetically. Both Sasuke's and Neji's eyes gained a severe twitching fit. Kiba fell backwards with a loud "You've gotta be kidding me!", as Shino and Hinata sighed heavily. Tenten groaned aloud, falling into Neji's lap as Lee buried his face in his hands, crying and muttering something about "the unyouthful response". Choji hung his head and sighed as well while opening a new packet of chips as Shikamaru fell backwards with a "troublesome woman".

"What?" Ino whined.

Inoichi's eye twitched. How did his daughter gain access to the Yamanaka Jutsu Scrolls? They were in his private office/library, which he was certain he had never shown Ino.

"AH! I FORGOT THE SCROLLS ARE IN DADDY'S PRIVATE OFFICE!" Ino screamed, running around her mindscape like a headless chicken.

"Exactly," Naruto deadpanned.

"Which is why you see us with these reactions." Neji gestured to himself and the rest of the Leaf Legion.

"WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?!"

"Calm down, woman!" Kiba snapped, jolting up. "And stop running around like a headless chicken! Just say you snuck in or something!"

"Like hell I would!" Ino snapped back. "Not everyone sneaks into their parent's personal office, Kiba! And I do NOT look like a headless chicken, thank you very much!"

"Kiba, Ino, quit it," Sasuke said sharply. "Kiba, shut up and go make out with your girlfriend. Ino, get back out there and tell your father that you snuck in one day when you were really bored and wanted something new to read. Okay? Okay. Now shoo."

Ino and a red-faced Kiba hastily obeyed (he shut up but didn't make out with Hinata), Ino vanishing out of her mindscape.

"How did you get in, sweetie?" Inoichi ground out just as Ino came back.

"Well Daddy, I was really bored one day and desperate of a good read, and I saw how many books and scrolls were in your office, so I walked in and randomly picked one and it turned out to be a jutsu scroll!"

Inoichi sighed.

He officially gave up.

His brain was fried.

He could not comprehend the lives of these young children.

Why? Why were they so complicated?

What had he ever done to them to make them haunt him so?

"Alright Ino, we're done for today," Inoichi sighed wearily. "We'll finish this another time. Go play with your friends now, and no more jutsu trialling."

"Yes Daddy!" Ino said happily and skipped out of the interrogation room.

The second she closed the door, Inoichi slumped forward and rubbed his temples with his fingers, sighing heavily.

A few minutes later, his teammates Shikaku Nara and Choza Akimichi walked in.

"No luck?" Choza guessed when he saw the Yamanaka clan head's face.

Inoichi groaned. "They're all too complicated, and their answers are either too vague or too long and usually off topic. Even my own daughter is too complex now, and they either love talking or they prefer not to speak more than necessary. I swear it's impossible to get real answers out of them."

"They're just children, Inoichi," Shikaku drawled. "They probably find the interrogating a little intimidating. Who was the most helpful?"

"Naruto," Inoichi replied instantly.

"How did he act?"

"Very mature, spoke a little more than necessary, supplied me with useful information and a few background stories. Sasuke was after him, and he was the same, except I asked him a few different questions, some of which he froze at."

"Which ones?"

"How he got his Sharingan and Mangekyō, and how often he spars with Naruto."

Shikaku shook his head. "Inoichi, Sasuke gained his Mangekyō after accidentally wounding Naruto fatally during the Sand and Sound Invasion. I thought you knew that."

Inoichi sighed. "I figured it out after he gave me an explanation which had a grand total of three words."

"Them being. . .?"

"Something like, "I hurt Naruto." I didn't really catch what he was saying, since he was mumbling."

"Obviously he wouldn't want to recount it. Understandable."

Inoichi sighed. "Shikaku, don't you want to know how your son went on the interrogation?"

Shikaku perked up slightly. "Do tell."

The Yamanaka sighed.

{Flashback no jutsu! }

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

'SHIKAMARU NARA'

Inoichi hummed thoughtfully as he looked at the name. This would surely be interesting. Shikaku's son. He would have to be careful in case Shikamaru tried to trick him.

The young Nara at the moment came into the room and quietly took his seat.

Inoichi filed the folder away and smiled pleasantly. "Hello Shikamaru. Now, to start off we will begin with very basic questions."

Shikamaru nodded at him to go ahead, with a lazy expression on his face.

"Full name?"

"Shikamaru Nara."

"What's your birthday?"

"September 22nd, troublesome."

"Age?"

"Six. Like everyone else in the Leaf Legion, except for Neji, Lee and Tenten."

"Good job. Now, direct family members?"

"My father, Shikaku Nara and my mother, Yoshino Nara. Troublesome woman. . ."

"Very good. Now, how did you meet the "Leaf Legion"?"

"I was cloud-gazing with Choji and Ino in the Academy training ground when Ino noticed a girl I'd seen before but didn't know the name of. She had bright pink hair, intelligent green eyes and a rather large forehead. Ino went over to her and I was rather surprised to see two boys slide in front of her as if protecting her. Choji and I were ready to jump to Ino's defence if need be, but it was okay because the pink-haired girl told the boys to stand down and she began talking with Ino. I was curious about the blonde boy, so Choji and I went over to them and started talking. Ino came over and introduced us and the girl turned out to be, as you might've guessed by now, Sakura. So we talked and started meeting up every day, and somehow we all met each other and the Leaf Legion was born," Shikamaru drawled.

Inoichi nodded. "And on a rough estimate, how many minutes would you last against say, Naruto?"

Shikamaru deadpanned instantly, "Zero."

Inoichi gaped. "You mean you wouldn't last a minute against Naruto? Are you sure?"

Shikamaru nodded. "Naruto is very strong and mature for his age. When I asked him about it, he said it was because the jinchuuriki life forces one to grow up faster than they'd like. He said he was lucky that he got to experience at least a little bit of childhood which was given to him by his adoptive family, since most jinchuuriki don't get that luxury. Naruto knows a lot more than he lets on. Troublesome Uzuchiha."

' Indeed,' Inoichi thought to himself. "Alright then, what jutsu do you know?"

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

{Flashback no jutsu - KAI! }

Shikaku twitched. Did his son seriously think he wouldn't last a minute against the blonde jinchuuriki? And did he really have to say, "Troublesome woman"?

"Are you sure, Inoichi?"

"Yes, very sure. It seems Shikamaru does admire the way Naruto hasn't grown bitter for the burden placed upon him, but rather accepts it and continues on like any other normal child."

"It is known for a fact that Naruto is a lot more mature than his age, so I guess we do have to thank the Uchiha family for taking him in and slowing his mental growth rate," Choza stated.

"And what about Choji?" Shikaku drawled.

A cloud of raining depression appeared above Inoichi's head, and the two teammates sweatdropped.

{Flashback no jutsu! }

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

'CHOJI AKIMICHI'

Inoichi sighed at the name. Shikamaru wasn't much help, so he doubted Choji might be any. The door creaked open and the brown-haired boy popped in.

"Hello Yamanaka-san," the boy said cheerfully.

"Hello Choji," Inoichi smiled. "Take a seat."

The Akimichi did so, smiling cheerfully as he pulled out a packet of chips and opened them.

Inoichi sweatdropped but continued smiling. "Now, let's begin with simple questions."

"Full name?"

"Choji Akimichi."

"Age?"

"Six."

"You're doing great. Now, when's your birthday?"

"May 1st."

"Perfect. Now how did you meet the "Leaf Legion"?" Inoichi was testing Choji to see if his story matched Shikamaru's. If it didn't, then it would be suspicious and would require him to look into it.

"Shikamaru was cloud-gazing and I was eating my new BBQ chips and Ino was sitting next to Shikamaru. We were in the Academy training ground when Ino noticed a girl with bright pink hair, green eyes and a big forehead. Ino went over to her and two boys slid in front of her as if protecting her. Shikamaru and I were ready to jump to Ino's defence, but it was okay because the pink-haired girl told the boys to stand down and she began talking with Ino. Shikamaru and I went over to them and started talking. Ino came over and introduced us to the girl and she turned out to be Sakura. We started meeting up every day, and at some point, met each other and that's how I met the first members of the Leaf Legion." Choji smiled brightly.

"I see. . ."

' So the stories do match up. I suppose that's a good thing. . .'

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

{Flashback no jutsu - KAI! }

"So Shikamaru and Choji met Ino and Sakura first, and then they met Naruto and Sasuke. I suppose that is very acceptable, since Naruto and Sasuke are the "leaders" of the Leaf Legion," Shikaku mused, nodding his head.

Choza agreed with him. "For now, let's leave them be. Who knows, maybe they're nothing more than super prodigies of their generation. Just because they can fight extremely well and are very strong does not mean that they are hiding something."

"Choza has a point," Shikaku agreed. "We can question them if more suspicious behaviour arises, but they're only six-year-olds at the moment. Perhaps, in another six years when they are more mature, we can question them again. They do have a rather strange habit of accurately predicting future events and covering it up."

Inoichi and Choza nodded in agreement, and the three men decided to leave the children alone. For now, anyway.

But what they didn't notice was the inconspicuous yellow finch that was sitting on the window sill. And as soon as the men stood up to leave the room, the bird poofed away, signifying that it was merely a Shadow Clone under transformation.

Now which one of our little Leaves has a connection to the colour yellow?

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

The minute she closed the door, both wrists were grabbed and she was whisked out of the T&I. She squeezed her eyes shut, and when she opened them again, she was out in the grassy plains of Training Ground 7, sitting in a circle which was composed of the Leaf Legion.

"Ino," Naruto sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "next time, think before you speak. You got us in a lot of tight pinches there."

Ino giggled. When she saw their looks, she hastened to apologize, but did not cease her giggling.

"Sorry Naruto, but you were pinching your nose and when you said "tight pinches". . ."

She trailed off, collapsing into another giggling fit, this time Hinata and Sakura joining her. Naruto sighed, but a small smile quirked his lips as Sasuke smirked.

"Anyway, moving on," Neji coughed.

Ino rolled her eyes. "Sorry guys, but it just slipped out. It was too amusing to see Dad's face like that, I mean come on, don't try and deny you didn't enjoy that as much as I did," she challenged, and was triumphant when she saw them all exchanging looks.

"We did enjoy that," Sasuke said at last.

"But you slipped up one too many times," Naruto added. "But it was a good laugh, I will admit."

Ino beamed happily. "Now, what do you say about spending the rest of the day just playing like normal children?"

The Leaf Legion smiled.

"Sounds perfect to me."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.4K 301 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
113K 7K 29
❝...𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂!❞ During the fourth great ninja war, Black Zetsu teleports Uchiha Sasuke and Ha...
29.8K 675 18
● PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION CALLED REWINDING TIME!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY HORRIBLE AND THE GRAMMAR SUCKS A*S ALONG WITH THE PLOT. "I'm sorry...
520K 16.7K 43
When the war had come to an end, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead. Three years had passed since the war was ceased, Tsunade received a lette...