Alerrie: The Perfect Match

By fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

14

4.8K 77 19
By fanficwrxtxr

Time jump: 1 year later

Perrie

"Seriously? We're back with the blindfolding again?" I say as I grip Alex's arm tighter while he guides me to wherever he's taking me. I take my steps really slowly since I'm under the impression that we're going up the stairs and with the heels I'm wearing I'm very prone to tripping if I don't be careful. "I swear, Alex, where are you taking me?" I asked as we came to a halt. "We're almost there, babe." Alex says as he slowly guides me.

I've been blindfolded the whole duration of the car ride so I literally have no idea where we are right now. I hear a door opening and a breeze hits my body, blowing my hair out of my face. Good thing I'm wearing tight pants because I'm pretty sure my skirt would have flown over my head if I was wearing one. My top though is a little revealing, so the contact of the air sent shivers on my bare back.

"Oh no, is this where you're going to kill me? I swear, if you'd had enough with me you can very much just tell me, you don't need to murder me." I teased him. I hear him erupt in laughter as he places his hand on the small of my back, leading me to wherever it is we're going. "No, sweetie. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He said in between stifled giggles.

"Okay, right here." He says. I feel him move behind me, his fingers on the knot behind my head. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head and took a deep breath. "Yep!" With that, he unties the blindfold and gently pulls it from my face. "Surpise!" He says as I took in my surroundings.

"Oh my gosh, Alex! This is beautiful." I turn around and clung my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Happy 2nd anniversary, baby." He says, looking intently into my eyes. "Happy anniversary, baby." I lean in and kissed him again. Right on cue, I hear the soft sounds of violins playing in the background. I turn around and saw a number of five people, three males and two females playing the violin and the cello. "Live music? Really." I turn around and say to Alex. He just shrugs and smiles at me.

We were at a rooftop and the view from here was phenomenal. It was as if the whole city of London was visible from up here. The city lights illuminating the streets below us, the Big Ben in all its glory standing tall a few miles away. There was a table standing by the railing with two chairs in front of each other. There were candles on the floor that were spread apart, its flame flickering as the wind dares to put them out. It was illuminating the rooftop, along with the bright fairy lights handing around the railings. The table and the chairs were clothe with white coverings, a candle lit dinner on top of the table along with bright red roses. Petals were scattered on the floor from my feet to the table, making a path for me.

It looked like a dream, a scene from a movie, a part from a perfect novel. But its not, it's real and it's for me. I walk towards the edge, my smile getting wider and wider. I grab hold of the railings and breathed in the fresh air that was blowing my hair away. I close my eyes and smiled at the feel of the wind on my face.

His surprises are getting grander and grander as time progresses and I absolutely love it. Last year for our first anniversary he took me on a road trip. It was literally a five hour drive, across beautiful sceneries and under the bright city lights when we drived into the city. We then a had picnic dinner inside his car under the bright sparkling stars. It was the best road trip I ever had.

I felt Alex behind me, his arms snaking around my waist and his chin resting my shoulder. "Happy?" He asks. I tilt my head and rest it on his and smile, my eyes still closed. "Very." I open my eyes and looked at him. I cupped his face with my palms and leaned in for another kiss. "Thank you." I tell him. "I love you so much, you know that right?" He nods and kisses me again.

"I love you too, baby. I love you to the stars and back. And I'd do anything to ensure you are happy." I stare at him and a question pops inside my head. What have I done to deserve this perfect man in front of me? I gave him a wide smile and pulled him closer for a hug. We stay like that for a few minutes, entangled in each others embrace, our hearts beating against our chests.

"Come on, I know you hate cold food." He said as he guided me to my seat. Being the gentleman that he is, he pulled my chair for me and helped me get seated. I marvelled at all the food in our table since all of it was my favorite dishes.

As the violins played in the background, Alex and I had the most delicious dinner ever. "So how on earth did you pull this off?" I ask as I took a sip from my champagne. "Well the restaurant in this hotel was very kind to cater to my requests. But, this was almost all me. I lit all the candles, I set up all the fairy lights, the arrangement of the table and I picked the food and flowers. I wanted you to love this because it was all me." I smile at how undeniably cute he is right now and admired all his efforts. I always do. "You do know that I love you, even if all of this wasn't you." I say to him. He smiled at me and stared into my eyes. "I know, but I just really wanted to make an effort for the woman I am most in love with." I look down and smiled, trying to conceal the blush that was spreading all over my face.

We were having so much fun talking about almost anything. That's one thing I love about Alex, he's the most spontaneous guy ever, all our conversations were very interesting and fun. We could start talking about our day and end up talking about how Neil Armstrong could've felt when he went to the moon. And I just love it.

He picked up his glass of champagne and made a toast. "To more anniversaries to come." I smiled and connected our glasses, a light sound as the glasses made contact with each other. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Perrie. I will always love you, a piece of my heart is yours forever." He grabbed hold of my hand and stared into the vast blue of my eyes. "You saved my heart, Alex. And it's all yours." I say, a tear making its way across my face. He leaned in across the table and wiped it with his thumb, and there I noticed he had tears on his eyes as well. I cupped his face with my hands and pressed his lips into mine. I silently wished and prayed that this was forever, because this is the only man I want to spend my forever with.

An hour later after we finished dinner and after the musicians left us alone, we were seated side by side staring at the sky. He had his arm over my shoulder while I rested my head on his. "Really Alex, what are we staring at? There aren't even stars right now." I say, earning a light giggle from him. "Just wait, baby." And right on cue, the sky was lit up by the most beautiful fireworks. The sky turned from a hue of pink to a light blue to a bright purple. "There." He says, pulling me closer to him.

"You, Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain are so full of surprises." I tell him. He throws his head back and laughed. He looks at me lovingly and smiles. "Anything for you, baby. And I have more under my sleeve for future occasions." He says, poking the tip of my nose. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck and pulling him to me, squeezing him tight. "You are the sweetest thing." I say as I release him from my grip.I look up to him and pulled his face closer and kissed him on the cheeks before resting back my head on his shoulder.

The thought about us spending two years together is making my heart jump for joy. It's been two years and we couldn't be stronger and happier. I mean, there were a few obstacles along the way but we made it us stronger and we couldn't be more in love with each other. I can't wait for the next few years to come, for the next adventures. I wouldn't really care what, as long as this man is with me all throughout. He saved my heart from being alone forever, he made me love again and he made feel the most extraordinary kind of love ever.

This is the best. He is the best.

Alex

"Oh my God, Perrie. Okay, watch out for the trash bin!" I grip the seat a little harder, sweat trickling down my forehead. I'm normally a pretty chill guy. I'm mostly calm at all times but it's becoming quite a struggle to stay calm right now especially when my girlfriend is trying to drive us into a trash bin in front of a humongous tree.

"Perrie," I say, placing my hand on her shoulder. I hold my breath as we got closer and closer for impact to the trash bin. I almost close my eyes when she swerved away and avoided a crash, driving straight along the road. I release my breath, slumping down on the seat. We almost got killed. "I told you we wouldn't crash." She says, looking at me and pointing her tongue at me. "You gotta have faith in your girl, Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain." She added.

"Hey! I do. I have complete faith in you." I tell her, patting her shoulder. "Yeah, right. You're covered in pillows, Alex." She said, looking at me. "Eyes on the road, babe!" I say, as we pass by some other cars. Why on earth did I let her talk me into teaching her how to drive. Heck, I'll drive her everyday of my life if I have to. I try to compose myself as she drives us back to the house, trying to look really calm on the outside even though my insides are churning and turning. 

She pulls up the driveway, and as unbelievable as it sounds, she did it flawlessly. I must say she is quite a fast learner. I admit I might have doubted her earlier this morning but now that she was able to drive us back home in one piece, I have become extremely proud of her. She's turning to be n excellent driver, actually. "We're here!" She giddily says as she kills the engine. "How did I do?" She added.

"You we're unbelievably great. Looks like I have someone to drive me now when I go to training." She laughed at my statement, saying something like 'in your dreams'. I stroke the back of her head and pulled her closer to kiss her forehead. "I'm so proud of you." She looked at me and smiled. There was a glint in her eyes, like a sparkle. I smile at this and stroked the side of her face. "Looks like I have to get you a license processed." I say to her. She sits up straight and claps her hands a like a little kid on Christmas day. "I can't wait to tell Leigh and drive the girls around. I can't wait to buy a car. Oh my gosh, will you help me?" I let out a soft giggle. "Of course, I will." I might just get you a car myself.

"I think there's someone by the door." She says as we walked towards the door after we got out of the car. "I wonder who that could be." I say as I fiddled with the house keys inside my pocket. As we got closer, I saw a woman sporting short blonde hair with her back to us. I only then realized who it was when we were literally just a meter away. "Liz?" I ask. She turns around and smiles at me, a cute little baby with tan skin and light brown hair squirming in her arms. Perrie looks at me with a confused expression on her face. 

"Took you long enough to return." She says as I kissed her cheek. I rested my hand on the small of Perrie's back. "Wow, I haven't seen you in so long." I say to her. She adjusts her hold on the baby in her arms and laughs. "It's only been eight months, Alex." I laugh and try to pull Perrie closer. "By the way, this is Perrie. My girlfriend." I pull Perrie closer as I wrap my arm over her shoulders. "Of course I know. The both of you are everywhere." She walks over to Perrie and kisses her cheek. Perrie responds by returning the kiss and patting her shoulders. 

"Nice to meet you, Perrie. I'm Lizzy, Alex's cousin. Our mothers are sisters. I would hug you right now but this one over here has my hands full. I am a really big fan though, like really." Perrie laughs at this. "Well, if that's the case then how about I hug you instead." She stepped forward and hugged Liz, careful enough not to squish the baby.

"And who is this little one?" Perrie says as she takes the kid's hand and lightly squeezes it. "Oh, this is Cassie. Her dad is a businessman, African-American. Love of my life." Liz gushes earning an 'awe' from Perrie. "You're quite a cutie, aren't you." She says as she softly pinches Cassie's cheek. "Of course she is, she's my niece." I joked as I stroked Cassie's hair, earning sarcastic remarks from Liz  Pez. "Gosh, I can't believe she's already eight months old." I say as I squeezed her arm. "She was the cousin I was talking about, the one who had a baby." I say to Perrie. She smiled and nodded, occupied with playing with Cassie.

"You know what, why don't you take her." Liz says, transferring Cassie into Perrie's arms. The minute Perrie had her in arms, she immediately settled and got comfortable. "Oh she likes you." Liz says. Perrie smiled and swayed Cassie back and forth, bouncing her on her arms. "I think she really does." Perrie says, amusement in her voice.

"By the way, did I mention I had a business meeting over the weekend with my husband?" Liz says. I looked at her, confusion all over my face. "Uhm, no." She smiles and hands me a bag. "And I need you to babysit for me. My flight is in two hours." She hands me the baby carrier seat and slowly backs away. "She's a good baby, I swear. Just for the weekend. I'll pick her up tomorrow night." She says as she gets her purse. "What?!" I looked at Perrie and she mouthed me an 'it's okay' amd continued to play with Cassie. "Uhm, okay." I say to Liz as she kisses Cassie's head and walked to her car. "You guys are the best. It was great meeting you, Perrie. We should hang out soon." She said as she went in the car. Perrie laughed at this and said a brief 'sure' and waved goobye.

"I think she just played us." I say as I closed the door behind us when we entered the house. "She always tricked me since we were little kids." I added. I followed Perrie and Cassie to the kitchen and placed the bag and the carrier seat on the kitchen island.

"It's fine, Alex." Perrie laughs. "I don't think anyone would be able to say no to this cutie." She says, swaying from side to side. I stare at them and smiled. "She really is a cutie, isn't she?" I said, fixating my gaze on the little one. She had her hand around Perrie's finger, gripping it tightly. I smile at the sight of them.

As per Perrie's instruction I placed the empty baby bottles on top of the counter along with the powdered milk and some baby food in the fridge. I stuck Liz's notes and schedules for Cassie on the fridge. I carried the carrier seat to the living room where I found Perrie and Cassie sitting on the carpet. She was watching Cassie crawl around, waving her toy around.

"Look, she's really fast." Perrie says as I placed the carrier seat on the couch. I sat on the floor beside her and watched the baby play. She was so tiny and fragile and extremely cute. Perrie was looking out intently at her, holding her hands up ready to support Cassie. Perrie was really good with her, the smile on her face getting wider every time the baby did something. I looked at her in awe as she sat Cassie on her lap and began talking to her and playing with her.

"Hey, you sure you're alright with taking care of her? I mean you were a bit sick this morning, you were throwing up. I can take over if you want." I say to her, resting my hand on her shoulder, rubbing small circles on her exposed skin. She patted my hand and smiled at me. "I'm fine, babe. It was just probably because of something I ate yesterday. Also, can't you see how much fun I'm having with this one." She bounces Cassie on her lap earning soft giggles from the baby.

We spent the rest of the day playing with Cassie. It was amazing how such a small person can take up all of our time. We literally didn't notice that we missed lunch just until Cassie fell asleep after she had her bottle.

We had our lunch after we made sure she was okay. We were now watching a movie in the living room with Cassie sleeping peacefully in her carrier seat on top of the coffee table. Liz was right, she was a good baby.

I look to Perrie and noticed that she wasn't paying attention on the movie anymore, she was just staring intently at the sleeping baby. "What's wrong?" I ask her, I pull her closer and wrapped my arm around her. She smiles at me and shakes her head. "Nothing. I was just looking at her and I thought that you know, if we have kid in the future, it will look like her." She said, resting her head on my shoulder.

I smiled at the thought of her thinking about having kids with me. The thought was making my heart flutter and I had a really good feeling in my tummy. "Nah, our children would be cuter." She erupted in laughter but immediately tried to stifle it, cautious of waking up Cassie. "Alex!" She slightly slapped my chest. "You're so mean." She added.

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. "But it's true. Our kids would be the cutest ones. They'll be slightly tanned, and they'll have freckles like us. But they'll get your eyes, eyes the color of the ocean and their hair is going to be a mixture of blonde and brown. Then I'm pretty sure they'll be amazing singers like you, and I'll teach them how to play football. And they'll all have an amazing bright personality like yours." I say to her as I run my fingers through her hair.
She looks up at me and smiles, that glint of sparkle in her eyes still present.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be goofballs as well. You're really using the words they, and kids, huh?" She says, amusement in the tone of her voice. "Yep, I'm being optimistic. How many kids do you want?" I ask her. She rests her head back on my shoulder and fiddles with my fingers. "Ehm, I want two or three. So they'll have someone to play with." I smile at the image of children running around in my mind. "I would love that." I say before planting a kiss on the top of her head.

We were just finishing dinner when we heard Cassie crying. She woke up about two hours ago and we just left her strapped on her carrier seat, playing with her toy. Perrie was about to get up when I stopped her. "I'll handle it. Why don't you finish your food." She smiles and sits back down. "Call me if you need help." She says as I walk towards Cassie.

I pick her up and tried to sway her around but she still wouldn't stop crying. "Hey, what's wrong baby girl?" I cooed, rubbing my hands along her back but she wouldn't stop wailing and squirming. Its funny how something this small can be so loud.

She wasn't due for a bottle for another 30 minutes, and she isn't hot so she's probably not sick. My eyes widen in realization when my hand made its way on her diaper, feeling how full it's become. I gulp the invisible lump in ny throat and looked at Cassie. Oh no.

I bring the baby bag upstairs to the bathroom. I placed the changing mat on the counter and then gently laid Cassie on top. I took out the diaper, wipes and the diaper cream from the bag ang placed it on the counter. I looked at her for a bit before I decided to seize the warzone.

"Oh my goodness, Cassie." I say the minute I opened up her diaper. The smell radiating out. "Where did all of this come from?" I say as I reached for some wipes. Thankfully, she stopped crying because this would've gotten worse. I mean, how can something so small produce this much crap? I shake my head at the smell as I begin wiping her. "Oh my--"

"You're sure you don't need any help?" I got cut off as I heard Perrie's voice from the door. I turned around to look at her and she erupted in laughter. "Why do you have that pained expression on your face?" She says as she walks in.

"Wow. You had quite an explosion, little miss." She said, grabbing some wipes and helping me wipe her up. I gently pulled the diaper from under her and rolled it up, careful not to spill anything before I discarded it in the trash bin. I released my breath after I threw it in the trash. I looked at Perrie as she continued to clean her up. "Why are you not bothered by this? You're making it look so easy." I say, grabbing another bunch of wipes to help her. "I can't smell, remember?" She laughs out. Lucky one.

As soon as we finished changing her, Perrie carried her to our bedroom as she starts to lightly squirms again, rubbing her eyes. "I think she's sleepy. Why don't you get her bottle up here." Perrie says as she tries to soothe the baby.

When I returned with the stuff, I was stopped in my tracks as I took in the sight of Perrie and the baby. She was swaying her from side to side, rubbing her back up and down. It was a beautiful sight to see. She turned around and saw me. She smiled and reached for the baby bottle. "Here." I say, handing her bottle.

She laid Cassie on her back in her arms and fed her the bottle. She was swaying her still, as she hums her to sleep. My gaze was fixated on both them, I couldn't stop staring. Cassie was staring up at her, her hands reaching touch Perrie's face and hair. I smile at the sight of them, and I smile even more at the thought of her seeing her like this someday with our own baby. She places the bottle on the table and slightly taps Cassie's leg as she hums her a song, her voice soothing the baby to sleep.

I walk over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist as I look down on the sleeping baby in her arms. She looked so peaceful and cute. "She's so lovely." Perrie softly says, a wide smile on her face. I gently stroked Cassie's face with my finger and smiles. I gently pull Perrie closer, leaning my head on hers. "We should really get one of these someday." I say to her. She giggles and nods. "Yep, someday." She looks up at me and I lean in to kiss her.

Perrie

I hear soft sobs as I turn on the bed. I ran my hand on other side of the bed and felt it was empty. I opened my eyes and saw that Alex and the baby were gone. We had Cassie sleep in between us last night, and now both of them were gone, leaving me alone in the bed. I looked at the time in the alarm clock on the table beside Alex's side on the bed. 2:30 AM.

I sit up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and looked around the room. I heard humming from outsid, so I followed it to the hall. I stand by the frame of the door and smile in awe at the sight before me. Alex had Cassie in his arms, her head resting on his shoulders as her eyes started to droop and fall shut. He was small circles on her back, humming her back to sleep. I smile at the beautiful moment I'm witnessing, the butterflies in my stomach joyfully fluttering. 

He turns around and sees me leaning against the door frame. He smiles back at me and I feel lie melting. "I didn't want us to wake you." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear from where I am. "Why don't you go back to sleep. I got this." He said as he gently swayed from side to side. I smile and walk over to him. I carefully grab his neck and pulled him in for a brief kiss. "I love you." I say to him, stroking the side of his face. "I love you too." He leans in and kisses my forehead. "Go on, go back to sleep." He ushers me back in the room. I look back at them as he continued to sway her around, slightly tapping her back. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. Definitely husband material. 

A few hours later, I woke up to an empty bed again. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I saw my very perfectly sculpted shirtless Alex making breakfast with Cassie bouncing on his hip. I smile at the sight as I listened to their one sided conversation. "Okay, Cassie why don't you help me put syrup on this one, huh? Auntie Perrie loves syrup on her pancakes." He says to her and I try to stifle a laugh.

"Auntie Perrie would also like some blueberries on them, please." I say. He turns around to face me and smiles. "And blueberries as well." He turns to say to Cassie and we both laugh. He walks towards me with a plate of pancakes and leans for a kiss as he placed the plate on the counter. "Morning, babe." He says. "Morning." I stroke the side of his face and smiled. 

"Liz texted, said she'll be picking Cassie up this morning. Meeting ended early." He said. I couldn't help but feel a bit sad about saying goodbye to Cassie. She's such a sweetie. "Aww." I say, taking Cassie form Alex and setting her on my lap. "I'm going to miss this little one." I pout, looking at her as she grabbed onto my hair, playing with it. Alex chuckled and stroked her hair. 

We had just finished changing her and dressing her up when we heard the doorbell. "That's probably Liz." Alex says, guiding us out of the room. "Aw, bye Cassie." I kiss the side of her head as we came down the stairs. Alex opened the door and reveled Liz standing by the doorway. 

"Hi!" She said. I smiled at her and said hello. "Here she is, she's changed and fed." I say as I give her Cassie. "Aw, thanks so much. Hi baby." She kisses Cassie's cheek and lightly pinches it. "I hope she wasn't any trouble." She said. I felt Alex's hand on the small of my back. "Oh no, she was great. We had fun with her." He told her. I nodded and smiled. "She really is a good baby. She did wake up a few times in the night but that was it." I say to her. She smiled and nodded. "Aw, I'm glad she likes you. You guys are really lifesavers, but we have to go now."

"You're not staying for lunch?" Alex says to her. She smiles and shakes her head. "I'm sorry we can't. We have to meet up with her dad, I'm sure he misses this little lady bug." She says. We nod and bade goodbye to both them after Alex helped them with the stuff. I stroked Cassie's head and hugged Liz goodbye, Alex did the same. "Bye guys. Oh my gosh, my child feels so valuable the Perrie Edwards was her babysitter." Liz says as she walks to her car. Alex and I erupt in laughter. 

"I so love your cousin." I say as we got back in, Alex shutting the door behind us. "Yeah, she was a firecracker when we were kids." Alex says and I laugh. "And I love her kid." I say as we got to the living room. I felt Alex's arms wrap around my waist, and pulled me closer. "How about we make ourselves one?" He snickers and we laugh, slightly slapping his arm. He releases me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Suddenly I just felt dizzy, my stomach churning as well. I stopped in my tracks and gripped the top of the sofa that was thankfully there. I closed my eyes and tried to compose myself. 

I felt Alex's arm on my waist, supporting me. "Pez, you alright?" He asks. I nod my head and gripped his hand. "Just got a bit dizzy. Maybe because I got up multiple times last night." I say. I look up to him and stroke the side of his face that was sporting a worried expression. "I'm fine now." I say.

"How about I take you to the room, so you could rest." He says, guiding me to the stairs and helping me up to the room and into the bed. He climbed in with me, wrapping his arms around me. He leans down and kisses the top of my head. "Mhm, I love you so much." I say as I snuggled close to him, draping my arm around his torso. He chuckles and strokes my hair. "I love so so much." I hear him say as I drift to sleep.

***

HERE IT IS! I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I JUST GOT REALLY BUSY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY LEAVE YOU SHOOK BUT IT'LL BE FINE HAHAHA. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE THE COMMENTS ARE GREAT MOTIVATORS FOR ME TO WRITE HAHA.

ALSO, LITTLE MIX HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE BRITS(BEST VIDEO & BEST SINGLE). LET US ALL SUPPORT THE GIRLS. TWEET #BRITVIDLITTLEMIX ONCE PER DAY TO HELP THEM WIN BEST VIDEO. THEY REALLY DESERVE THIS, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS HELP IN VOTING. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO HELP IN VOTING FOR THE OTHER AWARDS THEY'RE NOMINATED IN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 302 23
"Nothing comes between us right?" The other two girls smiled. "Nothing comes between us" they repeated together. What does the future hold for the t...
53.4K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
78.7K 1.7K 23
Alex and Perrie were definitely a match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. So, when they broke up, months after their marriage it lef...
4.5K 69 18
This was actually requested by somebody so enjoy! Requests always open! Can be fluff, smut or whatever! (Stories about Perrie Edwards and her boyfri...