Queen Thorn (complete)

By TeresaSullivan427

Rose was driven from court, because of the treatment she received from Dimitri and Lissa. But what happened t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EPILOGUE

Chapter 18

3.3K 69 12
By TeresaSullivan427

She looked into my eyes with a fire in her own eyes and said to me. "I don't care, just make me yours again."

I did just as she said. Slowly, and as gently as I could possibly stand, I sank my cock into her waiting wetness. "Oh, God Roza! You feel... oh blyad' baby, you feel sooo yeblya good milaya moya." (fuck, fucking, my dearest)

"So, do you Mitri. Fill me baby, fill me to the brim."

I slowly began to thrust myself into her body. Again, and again and again I thrust into her. Only to slowly pull myself back out and thrust back inside her. With each thrust of my hips I felt her walls as they pulsed and quivered around my cock.

I had my arms under her upper back, while resting my weight on my elbows. I felt her lower her feet and rest one on each of my hips. Pulling me, with her heels, inside her core faster, harder and deeper than I had ever been inside a woman before.

She was clawing my back to ribbons, I didn't know if she had drawn blood, but I also didn't care. I rested my forehead between her breasts, trying to slow myself down and hold back a little. But she wasn't having it. With her feet resting right under my zhopa, she again urged me to go faster, harder and deeper. (ass)

I looked up to see her biting her lip to drown the screams of pleasure she wanted to release. "Don't do that milaya moya, I want to hear your screams of ecstasy. I desperately long to hear you scream my name." (my dearest)

She let go of her lip just as I thrust inside her again and when I did I got my wish. "MITRI!!!!! More love, more. Please God, give me more, Mitri." 

After her begging and demanding, I finally gave in to both of our desires and began to pound into her like there was no tomorrow.

I felt the need to be deeper inside her body, take control of me. I bent her legs at the knees and gently pushed them against her chest. And holy shit did I get deeper. I got so much deeper inside her body that my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Oh, my God. Dimitri, I can feel you in my stomach."

I groaned at this new and sensational feeling, "I know detka, I can feel it too." (baby)

Then I felt her pussy clench around my cock, "oh God Roza, sooo good detka!!! You are so tight and wet; you are driving me insane milaya moya." (baby, my dearest)

The more frantic my thrusts became, the tighter and wetter my Roza's pussy became. Soon her walls were so tight around me that I began to see stars burst behind my eyes. But that did not make me slow my thrusts into lyubov' moya body. Before long I was thrusting so hard and fast that the headboard of our bed was pounding against the wall in time with my thrusts. (my loves)

Soon my Roza and I came together, screaming each others name.

"ROZA!!!!"

"DIMITRI!!!!"

My thrusts slowed but did not stop. As my cock convulsed inside her, and I spilt my seed into her womb. The only womb my seed belonged in. I helped us ride out our climax, with my slow gentle thrusts. Soon we came again, this time with a sigh.

"I love you Roza." I told her as I tried to catch my breath.

"I love you too, Comrade," she pantingly sighed.

A little while later I asked her, "did I hurt you?"

She laughed, "no my love. But you can not hurt me like that again anytime you damn well please."

I laughed at her silliness, "there will be lots of that for the next few days milaya moya, well forever but for the next few days specifically. Because we are not leaving this room for several days." (my dearest)

"What about eating and feeding Comrade?"

"I got the staff to stock the refrigerator with enough blood to last you a week. They also installed a microwave, so that you could heat up your blood. As for food, when we get hungry all we need to do is to call down the kitchen and tell them what we want. You are the queen now my Roza, anything you want will be brought to you."

"You, my love, amaze me."

"How so?" I asked as I gazed into her breathtaking eyes.

"You are always there when I need you the most, you protect me, you fulfill my every wish and desire."

"No Roza, I was not there when you needed me the most. Instead, I pushed you away, and told you that horrific lie that broke not just your heart but mine as well."

"As I said before, that was just as much my fault as it was yours, Dimitri."

"No, it wasn't, milaya moya. It was all my fault, after everything you did for me, for us, and I pushed you away. While, doing everything but worshiping the ground that Vasilissa walked on. It was not right nor fair of me to do that to you. I hurt you badly enough to where you had to flee court just to get away from me." (my dearest)

She sighed and sat up in bed letting the sheet fall around her waist.

"What do you want me to say, Comrade?" She asked as she turned back to look at me over her shoulder.

"The truth detka, I want you to tell me the hard painful truth. I know that I hurt you, and I need for you to admit it." I said as I looked into her eyes. (baby)

"All right, yes you hurt me. You hurt me that day, more than all the other times put together. And that is saying a lot, considering the ski lodge. You broke me that day in the church Dimitri. Is that what you wanted me to say? I don't want to hurt you, which is why I was trying to avoid talking about this."

"I know that Roza, and I appreciate how, yet again, you are trying to look after my feelings. But I really and truly need for us to talk about this. We need to get it all out in the open, so that we can move on from this. If we are going to have a long and happy life together we need to move past our past."

"I have moved on Dimitri. For me, it is in the past." 

She was crying now, which is how I knew that she hadn't truly moved on. She still felt the pain I had caused her in the past; she'd just buried it so deep that she thought she was past it.

I sat up, still looking into her eyes I took her hand in mine and I asked. "Detka, if you have heeled and moved on, then why are you crying?"  (baby)

I could tell by the look on her face that she hadn't even realized that she'd been crying.

"Because you broke me, Dimitri! Ok, you broke my fucking heart that day! And after everything that I had been through, to get you back, and you turn away from me! All Lissa did was stake you and charm a few rings, and yet you worshipped her! Is that what you wanted to hear?! Why could you not see what I had been through and the that things I did to get you back?! Why Dimitri, why?!!!" 

She was crying openly now, as she beat me in the chest with her small but powerful fists. When she had started screaming at me she'd turned and straddled my hips. I listened to her tell me how I hurt her and how I had made her feel before trying to explain myself.

"I risked my life, almost dying at least half a dozen times to get you back. And you didn't even thank me, you thanked her, never me always, always her!!!! Why was I never good enough?! What did I ever do, other than love you, with every little piece of myself that made my efforts any less worthy than hers? Please tell me what the hell is so great about her!!!!!" 

She could barely breathe for crying, huge sobs racked through her body as she cried into my chest. Her strikes hurt, but it was a ad of a lot less than what I deserved. And I knew it. She was not hitting me with all of her strength, and I knew that too. I could feel her holding back. Even in her anger and pain she was protecting me. She was my deadly wonder woman and she would never cease to amaze me. (hell)

I moved us back against the headboard of our bed as I pulled her tighter into my lap and rocked her until her sobs slowed. As I began to try and explain what happened almost three years ago.

"When Vasilissa staked me, I felt a flood of emotions attack me for a moment. But then, all I could feel was grief, pain, self-hatred, despair, anger, and self-doubt." I paused, gathering my thoughts for a moment.

"I honestly could not feel any positive emotions. I felt grief, because of what I had done to you and all those people I fed on. But mostly it was because of what I had done to you, my own soul mate. The pain I felt would attack me every time I looked at you. I knew that I in no way deserved what you had gone through for me. Especially not after the things I had said and done to you before the cabin and as a strigoi. Milaya moya, I tried to get you to let me turn you, I fed from you almost every day. I threatened to kill you over and over and over again if you didn't allow me to turn you." (my dearest)

I sighed before I continued, "the self-hatred that I felt was also because of the things I had said and done to you. But also because of the way that I had treated you, not only as a strigoi but also from before I was turned. The way I treated you up until Spokane was deplorable Roza." I sighed, and raked a hand through my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.4K 35
What things could have been like if Dimitri was never turned int he rescue mission. All in Dimitri's POV. Packed full of fluff and lemons! Ranked: #1...
4.8K 79 1
This is a little one shot of what could have happened after Dimitri said those four little words to Rose. As a reminder, I do not own VA. Only the pl...
59.2K 1.5K 20
Dimitri left one year ago to be Tasha's guardian. Now they have come to court, the question is why and what will happen? Does Dimitri still love Rose...
40.2K 1.4K 28
This is the one shot that someone managed to talk me into turning into a full story. Rose goes to Russia after Dimitri after he becomes a strigoi. B...