Me Like Yuh I G-Dragon Fanfic

By damon_misaki92

ranks: 1# Medical students Becoming a Cardio thoracic surgeon, is my biggest dream. Marrying my boyfriend of... More

Destination...Seoul
Who You?
Spaghetti, Messages, and Him
Kwon Jiyoung
Little Do You Know
Holding on and letting go
Haru Haru
Darling
Thinking Out Loud
Big Bang
Drunken Habits
Way to LA
That XXX
Am I Wrong
I See Fire
Might Just Die
Crystal Snow
Growing Pains
Jaywalking
Sometimes
Crooked
Middle Fingers Up
This Is Love
Hold me tight
Forever with you

Good Boy

218 4 40
By damon_misaki92

Annyeong~

Chapter 23 so far... We're almost at the end (TT__TT)

So.. I lost this chapter. Then I wrote a new one, 400+ words. I lost that too..I almost gave up. But thought to myself.. Third time is a charm. 

Then I read Revision History on the side. I totaly forgot about that option. I started jumping around like some crazy person xD haha

YASSSSSSSSS IM SO DAMN HAPPY (^____^) 

Let's get this show started.

+~+

*Anna's POV*

2 days later...

"Anna..What the hell are you doing?" I hear Youngjae saying. I turn around and he starts laughing. "Ha Ha Ha. It's so funny." I say annoyed. I walk towards the bathroom, and look at myself in the mirror.

"What happened to you? I was quietly watching Game Of Thrones. Until I heard a loud thud." Youngjae says. I roll my eyes, and look at the big bump on my forehead. "I was searching some news about Jiyong."

I say and sigh. "And you read something that upset you? You got so caught up in it, that you didn't see a table in front of you." He says while looking at me. I nod and say:"I was laying on the ground, on my back. Stupid table, why the hell do they place it there?"

Youngjae laughs, and I hear Jason shouting:"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I grin and look at Youngjae. Who grins back at me. Oh yes. We both run towards the bedroom. I grab a pillow and look at Jason.

Who's sleeping on my bed. That lill brat. Youngjae does the same, and we grin at each other. "JASOOOOON!" I shout. He groans and looks up at me. I hit him with the pillow. He catches it, and Youngjae also hits him.

"Oh. You're both against me? Okay." He says while grinning. Jason grabs a pillow and starts hitting us. We have a pillow fight, while shoving each other away. "Yah hajima. Stop it." I shout at Jason, who's tickling me. Youngjae grins and they both attack me.

I keep screaming, and pull at both their hairs. "Chucky stop it." "Noona, it hurts. Please stop." Youngjae and Jason beg me. I grin and say:"Alright." I let go of their hairs, they immediately attack me. 

I start pulling their hair again, until Youngjae shouts:"STOP! OKAY, YOU WON!" I grin and get up from the bed. "Alright, let's order some food. I'm starving." Jason says while scrathing his head. I smile and look at Youngjae.

"Bro, you order please." I say while smiling. He rolles his eyes and says:"Whatever the princess wants." I smile, and several minutes later we get roomservice. The three of us ordered a staple of pancakes, each. Orance juice, cause Youngjae says we need something healthy.

                                                                                 *Jiyong's POV*

I'm in the elevator, finally going back to Anna. I can't believe YG insists on meeting Anna. He wants to talk to her. It's not like he's my father. Or that I need any sort of permission to be with her. I'm so fucking pissed.

I leave the elevator, and walk up to her room. The officers in front of her door greet me. I give both of them Americano's, while smiling. They thank me, while I just thank them again for keeping Anna safe.

I knock on the door, and hear Anna laughing. That's a good sign. "I'm coming." That's Jason's voice for sure. The door opens, and he just keeps staring at me. I chuckle and enter the room, while patting Jason's shoulder.

Anna get's up from the table, and walks towards me. I smile and peck her, on her cheek. Her brothers are here, otherwise I would have been making out with her. Anna smiles and says:"I missed you." 

I ruffle her hair, and say:"I had alot to take care of." She noddes, and says:"I have some leftover Pancakes. You want some?" I nod. Anna holds my hand in hers, and walks towards the table. "You look tired bro." Youngjae says while looking at me.

I smile and say:"Yeah..well. Anna needs to come with me in a bit. YG wants to talk to you. God knows why." Youngjae frowns and says:"Why would he want to talk to her?" "Exactly my thoughts." I say while taking my cap off.

Anna smiles, and says:"Don't worry. Actualy I always wanted to meet him. I've been a YG stan for years. Meeting the big boss is a dream come true." I chuckle and she sits beside me. I start eating, while talking about various things. 

Awhile later, we're sitting on the couch. While talking, discussing and laughing the whole time. Anna hits Youngjae on his arm, when he didn't stop teasing Jason. Jason just chuckles, while Anna's scolding Youngjae.

I wonder what kind of mother she will be? The disciplined and kind one. She will spoil our children, but at the same time teach them a lesson when they go crazy. I chuckle, and sigh. What the hell did I just think about?!

Children?! O.M.G! I haven't even had that talk with her. Maybe she doesn't want kids. Maybe she just wants work at the hospital. Even though, I would love to have 2 children. Children as pure, crazy, kind, compassionate, talented like their mother.

Off course they should have a bit of their father. "Jiyong ah.. You've been spacing out the whole time. Is everything alright?" Anna asks, while frowning. I nod, and ruffle her hair again. She smiles and pours me a glass of orange juice.

"You sure?" She asks again. Why is she so cute, when she's worried? "Yes. I'm very happy." I say while pulling her cheek. She sighs and smiles. I smile back at her, and hear Youngjae say:"Get a room." I laugh and Anna says:"No. You get a room. This is mine."

*Anna's POV*

A few hours later, my brothers are watching a movie. While Jiyong is sleeping on the couch. He's so exhausted. I kept telling him to get some sleep. But he insisted on staying with me. When he fell asleep on the couch, I covered him up with a blanket

 He's like a cute lill kid. Ugh..This guy though. He will be the death of me. I stroke his cheek, and sigh. What will future have in store for us? It worries me, makes me stay awake the whole night. I just hope, that we will always be together. 

"Noona?" I hear Jason say. I turn around and look at him. "Hmm." I say while stroking Jiyong's hair. "Isn't it better if you go at night? I mean, to see YG. There won't be may people outside. Plus at dark people all look the same."

He says while walking towards me. I nod and say:"You're absolutely right. I will wait until Jiyong wakes up. Then we'll go together." Jason pats me on my shoulder. I sit on my knees, on the ground. While laying my head, beside Jiyong's.

I close my eyes, and hear my brothers argueing. They always argue about stupid things. I chuckle, and smile. "Idiots, be quiet. Jiyong's sleeping." I say and sigh. "Sorry noona." "I forgot, Sorry Anna." They both say. 

*Jiyong's POV*

I hear some noises, and open my eyes. I geuss I fell asleep. The first thing I see, is Anna's sleeping face. Typical her, she's always staying close by my side. I stroke her cheek, and say:"Anna. Anna, il eona. Wake up." 

She opens her eyes, and yawns . I smile and ruffle her hair. "You're awake?" She asks me while sitting up right. I nod, and say:"I just woke up." Anna stretches out, and says:"We should get going. I want this shit to be over already." 

I chuckle, and hear Youngjae say:"Wow. My sister, can never not curse." Anna rolles her eyes, and looks at me. "Let's go." She says. I nod, and get up. I grab my red jacket and put it on. Anna walks towards her bedroom. 

"Hyung." Jason says while smiling. I walk towards him, and see him holding a plate with peeled apples. "Here, eat something before you go." He says while smiling. I pat him on his shoulder, and start eating. 

I keep chatting with him. "Where's Youngjae?" I ask while looking around. "Oh. He went to pick up his fiancee. She's at the airport." Jason says with a mouthfull. I smile and say:"I totaly forgot that he's engaged. Lucky guy." 

Jason looks surprised at me. At that moment I hear Anna shouting:"Jiyoung ah." I smile at Jason and walk towards Anna. I find clothes all over the place, and a frustrated Anna. "What the hell should I wear? I don't want to look too casual. It's freaking YG." 

She says while going with her hand through her hair. I chuckle and say:"Wear whatever you like. You look good in anything." She blushes, and I see her smiling. I look behind me, coast is clear. I walk towards Anna and wrap my arm around her waist.

I pull her against me, and kiss her on her lips. She sighs and kisses me back. I I break our kiss and smile. Anna sighs and whispers:"You always know how to make, my heart skip a beat." I lean my forehead against hers.

She sighs, and I say:"Saranghae." Anna pecks me on my lips. I smile, and say:"Change quickly and let's go." She pouts and, grabs her clothes. I chuckle and whisper in her ear:"If your brother wasn't here, and we didn't have an appointment..."

I lean closer and whisper:"I would make love to you, over and over again." Anna blushes fiercely, while biting her lip. "Stop doing that." I say while taking a step back. "If you want your brother not to see something, that will traumatize him for life." I add while smirking.

Anna hits me playfully and starts changing her clothes. I leave the bedroom, trying not to turn back around. How I missed just caressing every inch of Anna's body. It's been way too long. I go with my hand through my hair, and pour myself a glass of water.

After a bit, Anna comes out of the bedroom. Wearing her signature shredded black skinny jeans. A beige long sleeves shirt, and her black leather jacket. I grab a cap, and put it on her head. She smiles, and I also wear my cap.

"See ya later Jason." I say, and he replies:"Sure, hyung." Then we leave the room, and put my finger on lips. She noddes, and walk quietly through the wall. We both put our mouth caps on. Then we take the elevator, and leave through the backdoor of the hotel.

I spoke to the hotel workers a few hours ago. Told them, to let me leave through the back. The agreed, I'm glad they did. I walk quickly towards the van, while holding Anna's hand in mine. We enter the van, and I see my manager.

I sigh, and say:"I'm sorry for bothering you." Anna hits me with her elbow. "Sorry for being a jerk last time." I add, while Anna's msiling at me. "No problem, I knew you are going to some stuff. I understand Jiyong." He says.

I sigh and thank him. Anna leans her head against my shoulder. While wrapping her arm through mine. The drive to the YG building was fast. Seeing as the streets aren't that packed with cars. We get out of the car, once we arrive at the building.

We enter the building, and walk towards YG's office. I feel Anna pulling my hand. I turn around and say:"Don't stress. It will be okay." She noddes and I stop in front of YG's office. I open the door, and enter it with Anna.

*Anna's POV*

OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! I'm inside the YG building. In YG's office...I only saw this in 2ne1 tv or Bigbang tv. Omg.. I hope I won't start fangirling like crazy. "Annyeonghaseyo." I say while bowing at YG. HOLY.FREAKING.SHIT!

"Breath..." Jiyong whispers. I nod, and we sit down on a couch. YG's sitting not even a meter from me. He smiles and noddes. "I am glad to finally meet Jiyong's, mystery woman." He says while smiling.

+~+

Yush!!! Finally~

I finished writing this chapter, this was a whole freaking struggle.

I've been working on it for days. Never happy with how it became.

After struggling, I finally did it.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Next up.. Will be the Final chapter (TT__TT)

Then the Epilogue will come~ 

Imma go sleep now...it's 3:38am. O.M.G

Night peeps~

Peace, Love and Kwon Jiyong~

babe..ugh.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 551 23
This is a story of Two Best Friends, Yang Jungwon and Kang Jia wherein they need to get married to each other for the sake of their family's happines...
432K 22.6K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
3.8K 142 41
it's a story about a girll alll the way to India went to korea for practicing medical science i mean she went for practicing like a Dr it's a state o...
278K 9.3K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...