Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 2

13.1K 228 405
By Will_Byers04

Wrote : January 27th, 2018
Edited : March 27th, 2018

" Sonya! I told you, what group is ever going to come through here? " I ask her.

" Maggie shut up " she screams. I 'slap' her.

" No, this is stupid. " I say.

" GUYS BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT UP! " Harriet screams. There are actual people coming. Of course.

" People oh my " Sonya says.

" Shut up " I say laughing.

" CUT! " Uncle Wes says. " Beautiful " he adds.

We do a few more scenes, then I have my talk with Newt ( Thomas ) where he ends up kissing me.

" You're Maggie right? " Newt asks.

" Yeah why do you care? " I ask, grabbing some of my things for the road.

" I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Newt " he says.

" I know " I say. " Thomas can't stop talking about you " I add. He moves in. " What are you doing? " I ask. He moves closer.

" Nothing " he says. He is too close to me.

" You're doing something. " I say, he moves in and kisses me with a passion. I start kissing him back. I push him away after 5 seconds. " We can't do this " I add.

" Why not? " He asks.

" We just met each other " I say, running off to Harriet, Sonya, and Aris.

" But I love you " he mumbles.

" CUT! " Uncle Wes screams. " Thomas and Y/N great scene " he adds.

" Thanks " I say. Y/F/N has to do a scene with Ki Hong, since they are long lost boyfriend and girlfriend.

" Hi " 'Minho' says.

" Hi Minho " she says. 'Minho' says nothing else, and kisses her. They kiss for 15 seconds. She pulls away.

" Rose! There you are " I say.

" Hey Mags, lets go " she says.

Newt walks over, and I give him a awkward stare.

" I kissed Rose " Minho says.

" I kissed Maggie " Newt says.

" But it was weird, when I kissed her I had a memory of her " Minho says.

" Me too " Newt says.

" Guys we're going " Thomas screams.

" Coming " Newt screams back.

" AND CUT! " Uncle Wes screams. " We are going to do one more scene and then we will be done for the day. " he adds. I go, and get a water bottle.

" Hi sorry can I know where Y/N Y/L/N is? " Someone asks.

" That's me " I say turning around to see Froy. " Froy! " I scream giving him a hug.

" Hey baby " he says giving you a kiss on the cheek.

" Hey Froy! " Uncle Wes says giving him a hug.

" Hi Mr. Wes " he says.

" The funny thing is he's probably not even here to see me. He's probably here to say hi to Dylan " I say laughing in between every word. Acting like I am going to cry.

" Babe, no, no not at all " he says giving me a hug. Putting his head on top of mine.

" You're wondering where he is aren't you? " I ask.

" Maybe " he says.

" He's over there by Ki Hong and Thomas " I say pointing to the three of them.

" Thanks babe you're the best " he says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The walks up to him, and Dylan gives him a big hug. I slowly walk over there to grab my phone that was on the charger. " Guys we need to do a scene " Katherine says.

" Froy you can watch if you want " Dylan and I say at the same time.

" I will " he says with a smile

" Of course I am going to be screaming at Thomas and Newt " I say.

" Oh great " Dylan says.

We head to our scene. This scene Newt gets so angry he kisses me.

" ACTION! " Uncle Wes screams.

" THOMAS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? " I scream at him, hitting his chest.

" I just saved your life, and you are yelling at me? " He asks, out of breath.

" What's going on? " Newt asks.

" Nothing " I snap.

" She's mad, because I saved her life " Thomas says.

" He just saved your life you should be grateful " Newt comments.

" Grateful? Grateful? I've been trying to escape WICKED, for so freaking long. The only way they don't get to you is if you are dead " I yell.

" Why do you want to die? " Newt asks.

" Because I lost something before the maze. Only thing I can bloody remember. So if I just go. That pain will go away " I say.

" What's that something? " Thomas asks.

" A person. My boyfriend, we were dating for a long time. Then boom everything changed. He doesn't even remember me, and guess what I hope he doesn't. " I snap. Newt grabs me, and kisses me again. I push him away. " WHY DO YOU KEEP ON DOING THAT?! " I ask.

" Mags, come on! " 'Rose' screams.

" I'm coming " I scream. I start to walk away from Thomas and Newt.

" But I love you " Newt mumbles.

" Did you just say you loved her? " Thomas asks.

" I'm the long lost boyfriend. I feel like she sees someone else in her head. " Newt says.

" CUT! " Uncle Wes screams. " Nice job nice job " he adds. " Okay guys head back to the hotel " he comments.

" There is actually a interview. Us 5 are going to " Dylan says pointing to, Thomas, Ki Hong, Dexter, and I.

" Okay cool " I say.

" Okay well I gotta head back love you babe " Froy says giving you a kiss on the lips.

" Love you too " I say giving me a kiss back to him.

I decide for the interview to just wear something casual.

( Glasses aren't apart of the outfit )

" Today we have Ki Hong Lee, Dylan O'Brien, Y/N Y/L/N, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, and Dexter Darden " the interviewer says. " So the Scorch Trials movie comes out in September. So what can you tell me about the movie? " She asks.

" Confusion " I blurt out. Everyone starts to die laughing. " Only, because well if you read the books. You would know about Sonya, Harriet, Aris, Maggie, and Rose. With their journey. Of course it is going to be confusing " I add.

" Well you're saying that in the point of view of Maggie. If you are looking at it in the gladers point of view. You see how their relationships grow, and a ton of action " Dexter says.

" Interesting. So we are going to do some tweets from the fans " she says. " This one is for Y/N. Were you nervous to join this cast? " She adds.

" I was terrified " I say.

" Really? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah, only reason is that almost all of them. I've seen them in a TV show or movie. Which they're amazing in. Dexter with Joyful Noise, Ki Hong with The nine lives of Chloe King, Thomas with Game Of Thrones, also Nathalie With Game Of Thrones. Katherine with Shadowhunters. Jacob with Mud. Giancarlo with Once Upon A Time. Dylan I worked with him, plus I was a huge fan of The First Time and The Internship. " I comment.

" I was a fan when Y/N came onto Teen Wolf. I was watching the episode where she comes in, and I was just like wow she is going to be a star " Thomas says. I chuckle from his comment.

" Next question. Thomas, are you nervous for what this movie may hold? " She asks.

" No " he says. " It's all a part of me becoming a better actor " he adds.

" We can have 3 more questions " she says. " Dexter, what is your favorite scene your character has done? " She asks.

" Um, totally the entering in the cafeteria and seeing all of the other kids " Dexter says.

" Ki Hong, would you want to be any other character than Minho? " She asks.

" I was hoping I would get Gally, but Will Poulter came in and took it away from me " he says. I start dying laughing, falling out of my chair.

" She's a klutz " Dylan says, as Thomas and him help me up.

" Dylan, how did you feel when you found out Y/N was going to be your co-star again? " She asks.

" I actually didn't find out, until we started filming with her " he says. " I kept seeing her in the hallways of the hotel. I was like um only actors and actresses of The Scorch Trials, are allowed up here. " He says.

" He said that to me about 3 times. I was just like okay, and he was saying it to me, after I got off the phone with my boyfriend " I say.

" Boyfriend? " Dexter asks.

" The boy that was there. Froy " I say.

" Oh he seems sweet " Dexter says.

" Okay, we can do one more question. If you could be one other character who would it be, and why? " She asks.

" Um, well I already said mine. Gally, why because he is so me in the mornings " Ki Hong says.

" Newt, because I fell in love with his character when I read the books " Dexter says.

" Um, Sonya, because I love Sonya. Sonya was the role I actually went in for then that asked me to read for Maggie. " I say.

" Winston, because he is so brave. " Thomas says.

" Ava Paige " Dylan says. We all start dying laughing. " No, um Aris, because of him being like can you trust him can you? " He adds.

" If I could play a boy character it would have been Aris. Cause when I was in my teen years. I was like Aris, that loner that talked to people he believe he can actually trust " I say.

" So that's all we have for today. Get ready for The Scorch Trials, in September! " She says.

I go home, and change in my pj's.

I lay in bed thinking of everything. Tomorrow I have an interview tomorrow with Jacob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 12.5K 28
Guilt kept her mulling over the matter longer than she should have. Though, underneath the self-loathing and whirlwind of emotions, there were lesson...
8.5K 549 31
With only one name left on the list of non immune gladers, Thomas' wish comes true and Newt is spared. But you can't spare someone and not have to sa...
38.9K 864 37
(After Blind Minds) They start filming The Scorch Trials, Kylie gets to meet up with her best friends again. Dylan has been less protective lately bu...
14.8K 413 27
•Third and Final book to The Maze Runner Series• Y/N and the others live happily ever after on the safe haven after the destruction from Ava Paige's...