That's the story of my life

By Itaikitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~On hold until the end of march~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teens with crazy lives. Cheaters-Players-good girls-r... More

Characters ch1
3-2-1 ch 2
how could he ch-3
ch-4 oh Cody
the truth and revenge ch-5
suspention ch-6
the restraunt ch 7
break up ch-8
the date ch-9
pregnant ch-10
she's with him? Ch11
when they met ch-12
The party and I love all in one weekend ch-13
Hang Over ch 14
The party girls ch 16
Player ch 17
Jail ch 18
I've got one week ch 19
Valentines day chapter 20

Promises ch 15

362 1 0
By Itaikitty

That's the story of my life. Ch 15

Promises

Lannie's pov-

I went up to my room. Can you believe him. Last night he was all over me and today he like sorry, sorry, not my fault!

I sat on my bed and started looking through a magizen. Then the door opened and Jacob came in.

"Hey. I know your mad but come on. I'll never let it happen again Lannie. You know me I always keep my promises." he said.

I thought well that was true. I can't remember one promise he didn't keep. He's always been there for me.

-Flashback-

I was 8 and our familys were going on a camping trip together at the river. I hated the river and had never went in it. Everyone else was swimming and having fun but I was sitting on the edge. Jacob walks up to me and says."Jump in. I'll catch you."

"No. I can't." I said.

"Come on. It'll be ok. I won't put you down once. I'll carry you around the whole time." he says with a smile.

"Ok" I mumbled and slid off the bank slowly. My feet never touched the bottom once. He carryed me around in his arms for 2 hours and then we got out.

-Flashback over-

He had kept all his promises to me. So I mumbled "ok" and he raped his arms around me. I knew I would never see him drunk again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is such a sweet chapter!!!

What do you think??????????????

Enjoy

:) itaikitty

Read-Vote-Comment-And check out years younger!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.6K 43
Childhood friends enter high school no longer speaking to each other, it's their senior year, and they are partnered up to do a project that's worth...
14.9K 377 34
What happens when a girl has a crush on a guy from her friend group? Will it cause drama? Will it end in heart break? read to find out πŸ˜‰ ⚠️THIS ST...
16.6K 465 54
Two teens. Three babies on the way. One crazy life.
42.6K 1K 23
...