London Chronicle✔

Από MrsASR

:::COMPLETED::: What happens when our very own desi girl Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada would have to move... Περισσότερα

Part 1: Homesick
Part 2: Khushi's Day Out
Part 3: Khushi's Day Out 2.0
Part 4: Sweet Weekend
Part 5: Sick Leave
Part 6: When Two Worlds Collide
Part 7: Party
Part 8: Aftermath
Part 9: After A Break
Part 10: The Musical
Part 11: A Bitter Surprise
Part 12: Sleepless
Part 13: Love Your Next
Part 14: Supermarket
Part 16: Game of Egos
Part 17: The Test
Part 18: The Final One

Part 15: What Bothers Her

6.4K 326 2
Από MrsASR

Just as he approached the bed and got into his side, he noticed his wife moving away to her side creating much space between them. And he would have understood her action if he knew the reason behind it.

Slowly sliding towards her and covering both with the quilt, he put his arm around her waist facing her back.

Arnav - I see you aren't in mood today. Any problem, wifey?

Khushi - Remove your hand from my waist. Don't touch me. And get to your side. Give me my space.

She turned to face him and pushed him lightly.

Arnav - So we have already reached the phase where we need space from each other?

She looked into his intense gaze and for one second, her heart felt so heavy. But before she could even react, her fool of a husband turned 360 degree.

Arnav - Cool. I'll be the clear winner in that, after all it's you who always kicks me in sleep, comes to my side and has me almost fall off the bed while leaving 80% of the huge bed unused while sleeping.

He settled on his side comfortably earning a look from her in disbelief. But he seemed unbothered as he switched the night lamp off and laid down properly to sleep.

He opened his eyes feeling her movement and saw her walking towards the door.

Arnav - Where are you going?

Khushi - To the guest room so you can have 100% of the bed's space.

Arnav - What the. Khushi, no.

He jumped out of bed and grasped her arm to get her back though she hit his hand struggling in order to be left alone.

Khushi - Leave me. I don't want to talk to you or be in the same room.

Arnav - Oh really!? Minded my words so much? I was just joking! You know that!

She looked away as he made her settle into the bed. Having faced rejection as he attempted to hug her, he had to go wit holding her hand for now.

Arnav - Khushi, don't be mad. You know I was teasing you. Can't I even joke with you anymore?

Khushi - It's always a joke for you, isn't it!? My feelings.

He took a long sigh before asking her the following. He could sense it wasn't about this moment. She had been mad at him before already. But why?

Arnav - What do you mean? Did I hurt your feelings?

Khushi - No, forget it. Let's just sleep.

Women! He thought. Why can't they just straightforwardly tell what's the matter. But no. A guessing game is more fun for them. Even in Khushi's case. His innocent Khushi.

So taking her into his arms from behind, he did his best to calm her.

Arnav - Khush, c'mon...tell me. Why are you upset with me?

Khushi - I...*SIGH* Nothing. I'm just doing drama. Let me be.

She let herself loose in his arms keeping her head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit before placing a gentle kiss on her temple.

Arnav - I'm sure. I won't tease you from now on.

Khushi - And if possible, don't flirt with other women too...also, don't talk about sleeping with other women too...if possible. No force.

Arnav - Wait, what!?

He looked at her with a slight jerk. She was mad at him for flirting with other women and talking about sleeping with someone else? When did that happen!?

Arnav - When, did I do that?

She pulled out of his arms and turned to face him now.

Khushi - Listen, I won't stop you from eating non-veg. Eat as much and whenever you want as long you brush afterwards. But it pricks my heart when you flirt with any other woman or joke about going to someone else...even if it is to tease me only.

Arnav - But, when? You know I'd never hurt you on purpose.

Khushi - I know. That day, when I invited our neighbours, I know you were flirting with Sarah ji only so I never invite anyone again. But still, I, I didn't like it.

So that was it. His chest filled up with guilt, now only realizing what a jerk he has been even though unknowingly.

Arnav - Oh Khush. If you were seriously upset, why didn't you confront me then only? I'm so sorry.

Khushi - And that day in the supermarket, when you bought those...um...you know, and said they will be used with or without me. I couldn't sleep properly that night. It bothered me.

Arnav - Not even in my wildest nightmare would I ever cheat on you. Be assured.

And he meant it. His love for her knew no limits but he was very well aware of his own boundaries. Since ever he got married to Khushi, he'd started to joke with her, tease her more often but never had he had any intention.

Khushi - I know you don't mean it all seriously but, I love you a lot and I can't even bear a joke about you ever, going to someone else. I...won't be able to bear it.

Arnav - Ssssh. Relax. Calm down.

He offered her his chest to keep her head on as he stroke her hair in small and slow moves.

Arnav - There is and will be only you for me. I'll always be yours. Now and forever. Don't take that harmless flirt so serious.

Khushi - Still. Would you like it if I'd flirt with some other man? Even if to tease you only?

His words were comforting and soothing but his last sentence didn't have the same effect. However harmless the flirt may be, the real matter is, she's very possessive about him. She may not express it often, but she doesn't like any woman even looking at her devilishly handsome and fit husband.

Arnav - You flirting with other man? That'd be the last thing I'd worry about.

Khushi - Why?

Arnav - You never even flirted with me, let alone other men. I think you don't even know how to flirt.

1

She pulled away from him with her brows raised high. Ego clearly jumping on the peek of her nose.

Khushi - You mean I can't flirt!? Aren't you underestimating me!?

Arnav - I'm quite sure I'm not.

He was slightly amused but not disliking the direction this little argument will take them to. In fact, he found himself a bit excited. That may be fun.

Arnav - But if you think you can flirt, then go ahead and convince me of otherwise.

Khushi - That will be my pleasure. Tomorrow. At your office. With any man from your staff.

And one of those rare occasions took place at the moment where Mr. Raizada was left dumbfounded while Mrs. Raizada wore a challenging grin. That was not exactly the fun he had imagined to have with her.

Arnav - Why with my staff? You can flirt with me too.

Khushi - No. I need a neutral party. And any other man except of you will be neutral.

Arnav - That's ridiculous. A girl just smiling at a man is enough for him to start his wild imaginations. Men are that desperate.

Khushi - Really!? You too???

She looked at him horrified. Him imagining about other women is as horrible to her as flirting with them.

Arnav - Of course not! I already have a lovely and cute wife, I don't need to even think of any other woman.

Khushi - Still...once in a while...unintentionally..or intentionally, you must have ever...just thought of some other woman...imagined...or just missed being with someone else...!?

Arnav was no naive child to not get her trick. But truth being told, since he's met her, she's been the only girl who's ruled over his heart and mind.

Arnav - I know what you're doing. No. I don't miss, imagine or even think about being with any other woman.

Khushi - Good. Then sleep now, tomorrow I'll show you my flirting skills.

Arnav - To me. Not to my staff.

Khushi - To you. By flirting with your staff.

She laid on the bed now pulling the blanket over her smiling devilishly, earning his signature look with a half cocked brow from him. But as far Arnav knew his wife, she can't even talk to an unknown man without adding a bhaiya ji. How will she flirt with one!? That too in English!

And so, the husband wife slept in content with both expecting different outcome from the same upcoming day.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
16.5K 1.8K 22
When Khushi Gupta discovers that her biological grandfather has appeared out of thin air and has arranged her marriage with his friend's grandson who...
137K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...