Loonatics Unleashed: Ace X Da...

By 323cherrycherry323

The loonatics meet a bunny that's causing havoc in the city and have a serious bad mouth. Rev was feeling alo... More

OC Characters
Match Maker
Break Out
Dance
Girl Talk
Birds of Prey
Good Treatment
Sypher
Meet the Runners
Secret Keeper
Argument
Truth
Forbidden Love
Marry Me?
Zadavia Finds Out
Choose
Villains Break Out
Rev Returns
Love Is Powerful Than Death
New Persona
Wedding
Honeymoon
Future Plans
Life Is Full Of Suprises

Mission

505 8 1
By 323cherrycherry323

Enjoy!

'Loonatics we have a problem. An unknown criminal is robbing the Acmetropolis satellites. You better stop them before things starts to heat up'

"Them?"

Ace asked.

'There are 6 that are up to no good. Good luck loonatics. Zadavia out'

"You know this mission might be interesting"

Tech said rubbing his chin in thought

"Really, how so?"

Duck asked standing up from his seat.

"We don't know any villians that would want anything to do with satellites except of course Black Velvet"

"Well then whoever this new villian is lets give them a warm welcome, the loonatics style. Let's jet"

Ace said.

*Acmetropolis Satellite*

"Come on boys! Put your back into it, we haven't got all day!"

Yelled a female bunny that was smirking and playing with a yo-yo.

"This city could use a better security system"

She said with a smile looking towards the securities that were tied up. She happily swinged her yo-yo at a security's head knocking him out. The moment was interrupted when she heard the object make a clattering sound. The bunny angrily looked towards her goons.

"Careful with that, those aren't souvenirs"

"Sorry ma'am"

"Yeah your definitely going to be sorry"

Said a voice, the bunny looked around.

"Who said that?"

She asked angrily.

"I did"

Ace said coming down from the ceiling along with the others. The female bunny smirk flicking her hair flirting with Ace.

"Oh is that so cutie, well let me properly introduce myself I am Daisy or you can call me your worst nightmare"

Just then a giant box crate was thrown right at Ace who easily dodged it. While he was distracted Daisy swinged her leg underneath Ace's feet, she quickly sat on his back wrapping the yo-yo around his neck choking him.

The other loonatics were already fighting their own battle with Daisy's henchmen. As Daisy was grinning choking him, Duck threw a fire ball at Daisy who easily dodged it flipping backwards releasing Ace from his torture.

"Give up your surrounded"

Duck said smirking. Daisy looked around and notice the loonatic team gathered around her, she rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Fine, whatever, I give up"

She said as Rev put the handcuffs on her.  Duck smirk.

"Hmm, that was easier than I thought."

"Now we just need to ask Ms. Daisy here some questions"

Ace said dusting off his uniform.

"Oh but can we do that tomorrow, I'm really tired"

Daisy said letting out a yawn. Ace glared at her.

"Sorry lady but your going to jail"

"Um actually Chief I was thinking if maybe I can take her back to HQ and ask her questions?"

Ace thought for a moment.

"Fine but if she tries anything, jail she will go"

"Agreed"

*Back at HQ*

They placed Daisy in Tech's lab where Natalie used to be chained up before. As Tech began working on some gadgets, Daisy was keeping herself entertain by talking to him.

"So when are you going to ask me questions?"

"I was thinking maybe tomorrow"

Tech said not bothering to look back at her.

"Your not gonna eat me, are you?"

Tech chuckled and heard a sound of feets and smirk.

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm a vegetarian"

Daisy let out a sigh in relief but Tech turn back to look at her.

"But you should worry about them"

He said pointing at her feets, Daisy immediately looked down and gasp. There was three coyote pups sitting down staring at her.

"Um a-aren't you going t-to get them"

She asked nervously.

"Um no, I'm busy"

He said turning around to continue his work.

"But you know what they say once you see the pups, the mother bound to be very close by"

"S-so where is she? Does she eat meat?"

"Yes she does and hmmm, I'm not sure did you try looking up?"

He asked and Daisy immediately looked up and saw a figure laying down on top of the vent looking at her with blue piercing eyes. Daisy nervously smiled and waved. Tech turned around looking up and smiled.

"Hey sweetheart, where are the other little ones?"

"There's more!!!"

Daisy yelled but Tech and Natalie ignored her.

"They are with Ace and Lexi. Oh and Red is hanging out with Rev, if you ask me I think they might actually hit it off"

Tech rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay you were right now stop rubbing it in my face"

Natalie giggled.

"I'm not rubbing it in your face"

She jumped down from the vent and walked up to Tech.

"I'm just boasting"

She huskily sitting herself on Tech's lap biting her lips seductively wrapping her arms around her husband's neck and Tech smirk wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Um hello, you have a prisoner in here remember?!"

Daisy yelled from the corner.

"Oh she's right let's leave her alone"

Natalie said getting up from his lap and pulling Tech's hand along with her walking out of the lab. Daisy saw them leaving and gasp

"No! hey! Wait hello!! You forgot your kids!! Please their gonna eat me!!"

Daisy yelled as she saw one of them lick their canine teeth.

*With Red and Rev*

Red and Rev were hanging out in the living room talking and laughing getting to know each other. Red looked at the time and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Rev but I need to start heading home"

"I can walk you to your house if you like?"

He offered and Red happily accepted. As they finally arrived to her home, Red smiled looking at Rev.

"I had a great time Rev"

"No problem, I'm just surprise you actually waited for me"

"It was no trouble"

A moment of silence past until Rev broked it.

"So will I see you tomorrow?"

He asked hopefully, Red smiled

"Definitely. Thank you for walking me home, goodnight Rev"

"Good night Red sleep tight"

"Be safe and give me a call for to let me know you arrived home safe okay"

She said handing him her cell number causing him to blush.

"Will do"

Red smiled as she entered her home and Rev happily went back to HQ.

A/N Rate and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 313 20
For a long time, Danger Duck has always been under Ace's shadow. Doing everything he can to prove to the others that he do things just like him. Howe...
14.2K 250 32
I'm not sure if you readers remember the show of Loonatics Unleashed if not I recommend you to watch it. Anyways I hope you enjoy the story. ********...
1.9K 40 51
Jeff Hardy Love Story. This is about Natalie Harper from Orlando, Florida, USA. She's been training to wrestle for 2 years and finally signs with TN...
91.1K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...