El Draco

Por roachbih

(this is going by the movies, not books, simply because I don't have no time for that) Más

prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Two

4 0 0
Por roachbih

♢◆●≈≈≈≈≈◎≈≈≈≈≈●◆♢

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

♢◆●≈≈≈≈≈◎≈≈≈≈≈●◆♢

After an hour of getting changed and more explanations about the current occurrences, we arrived at a different house containing a large red headed family, I didn't see how this had much relevance to me but I was told there is something here waiting for me.

The house was rather small but at the same time large, it  was definitely long, but rather cramped at the same time. The one thing it had more so then any other place I have before been is the homely sense, it was a place where you wanted to be. It was cosy, relaxing, it looked messy sometimes and a lot seemed to be happening but it was full of happiness and love, you can't find that everywhere anymore.

"Hello, darling." An older women, with bright red hair called to me. She was clearly the mother, she was rushing around the place cooking breakfast, and she looked incredibly worn out, by the looks of it she'd just tidied the whole house.

"Hi. I'm Imogen." I greeted her, she seemed like a nice women. I was wondering why she was cooking so much though, I knew she had a large family, but this is a lot, I didn't realise we too were stopping for food.

"Trust me, I know exactly who you are! And it's a pleasure to meet you!" Taken aback by her small outburst I was left slightly in shock, I'm not sure how I should know this women. Maybe she's one of those people I met whilst I was younger but have no clue who she is now.

Maybe she's a distant cousin.

"Thank you, you too." I smile and take a seat next to a girl maybe a bit younger than me, she also had red hair so she much of been the women's (who I learnt name was Molly.) she seemed kind enough, wasn't very chatty though, it was actually very awkward.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable sitting (notice how I mention sitting, because no speech was involved) Dumbledore just got up and left, said a quick goodbye then left me alone with a variety of people I'd never met before.

Then, to make the situation a lot worse, more people came running down the stairs. And when I say a few popped out, I mean five, five more completely unfamiliar people were stood starring at me because that had no clue who I was, just as I were doing to them.

Except this time two of the people looked separate from the family, not sharing the common ginger hair trait. Instead the girl had light brown curly hair, and the boy had short dark brown hair.

"Oh good, you're all down here! Now children, this is Imogen, she'll be staying with us until we go back to school, be nice to her, she's only just found out she's a witch. Harry, Imogen, I need to speak with you both in the kitchen after everybody has finished eating." Molly told all of us, she obviously expected everyone would introduce me to themselves individually.

"Hi, I'm Hermione. It's lovely to meet you, how does it feel to finally use magic! I remember how excited I was. I mean, I know you can't use it yet outside of school, because we're not 17, but you must have at least tried a little bit! Maybe I could help!" The girl with the curly light brown hair said to me, she was really pretty, you could tell the boys liked her, she was stunning. And she seemed incredibly smart too!

"Hello. Actually, I only found out today, a few hours ago. I still don't quite believe, it's just so over whelming. I have my wand with me, I haven't tried anything yet but I'd love for you to help me before we go back to school." I smile back to her, I feel like we're going to be really good friends.

"Yay! I would love to, it would give us a great chance to get to know each other. Anyway! This is Harry," She pointed to the boy Molly was talking to earlier, "and this is Ron."

I smile and wave at them both, Ron had ginger hair like Molly and the others, he was quite tall and adorable in his own way.

"So, how old are you all?" I say.

"14." Says the dark haired boy, Harry "Actually, today's my birthday."

"Really?" I say, "me too!"

"How odd." Hermione says thinking to herself. She's a pretty, smart, kind girl. But very weird.

"Hey!"

"Leave the girl alone."

"We haven't had a chance to say anything yet!"

Suddenly appeared two very alike looking boys, clearly older than me and also clearly twins.

"I'm Fred." Said thing 1.

"And I'm George." Said thing 2.

"Wait no I'm George!" 1

"That must mean I'm Fred." 2

"Or am I Fred?"1

"Then surely I'm George."2

"How hard can it be which one are you?" They are giving me a headache, this I can not be dealing with.

"Jhe, I like her." 1

"Feisty one you are!"2

Okay, so I decide thing 1 is Fred, thing 2 is George. I also decided that despite them being slightly humorous they were also incredibly annoying, something I do not intend on dealing with today.

"Wow, Imogen. What's that on your wrist?" Ron says pointing down on the scar I received from when I was a baby, it was rather ugly, I don't like talking about it. I'm not even sure how I got it, but it was definitely something I wish I knew how to hide.

"Oh that, that's nothing, don't worry." I fake a smile and bring my arm close to my side, trying to cover it but failing since I had a sleeveless top on.

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like nothing." Hermione says grasping my arm. "Woah."

After taking a longer and closer look at the scar something must of came to mind, because her eyes lit up and she just took off upstairs, dragging everyone else with her, other than Harry.

"Strange." He said, that's when I noticed the scar on his head, a scar matching mine own. We share the same birthday and injuries. And Mrs Weasley said she wanted to speak with us both, there clearly must be something going on. I'm not sure what it could be, considering I've just been told I'm a witch, so I'm not even going to try narrowing down the possibilities.

I held up my wrist to Harry, so he could also see the horrific design, for his reaction to be almost the exact same as mine, clueless.

But at least we are alone now, so Mrs Weasley can tell us what she wanted to talk to us about.

She obviously realised this too, her running over and mentioning something about waiting one second.

We sat down peacefully, her sitting in front of us, her leg placed upon her other one and hand rested upon her knee.

"Right so I assume you're both a bit confused, well, I have something very important to tell you both. As you know today is both of your birthdays, and you both have matching scars, except for their positioning. You must both know that this has been kept from you for all these years due to your safety, you're siblings. Brother and sister." She smiles,

"Imogen, one thing you didn't know about your parents is how they were killed, and how significant that is. They were brave people, but they were attacked by a very evil man, we will not speak his name. All you know of now is magic, but with that comes also a lot of dark magic, this man used this type of magic to harm a lot of people.

And a few years ago, he got very close to destroying everything, it was because of your parents- and you two for that matter- that he couldn't. He killed them both with a very powerful curse, however this curse did not work on either of you, and instead repelled and went onto him, destroying him and sending him away. Leaving you with a scar.

Both of you made headlines, to everyone in this world you were both heroes, Harry came back a few years ago, and therefore a lot more understanding now, however you Imogen have been distanced for a lot longer, people are beginning to believe you in fact died, or did not exist to begin with.

But now you are both her, and finally can meet. Imogen although we at first decided that you and Harry probably should not know, and thought that we shouldn't make it public of your existence as it would be safer that way, but we thought that was unfair on both of you and you'd work it out sooner or later anyway, I'm sure Hermione already has.

So yes, you are twins, congratulations." She enfolds us both into a massive hug which I felt rather awkward being involved in, I mean, it all was a lot to only just find out.

I wasn't shocked much by the siblings part, or that my parents were murdered, but it's a lot after only just being exposed to this world. Not only that but there is still a lot that I don't know.

Not only that, but as lovely it seems that I have some family left, Harry I mean, I'm not going to have a bond and be close with him just because I was told we're related.

We missed out on that chance, to grow with one another, to be a family. He may be my brother, but he's still a stranger to me. As harsh as it sounds, and as much as I do hope we become close, it's just not going to be that easy.

After the ending of the hug both Harry and I were sent upstairs to get out the remaining of our things and the others, apparently we will be leaving now to go to come 'quidditch' world cup. It sounded exciting, however I wasn't really looking forward to being alone for the majority of the night.

Of course everyone is including me and being kind, but they've all known each other for so long. I don't know any of them, not really, in fact they probably only talk to me to make sure 'Harry's weirdo sister they have to watch over to make sure she doesn't accidentally blow something up',

I mean, I'm probably over reacting, they do seem like nice people, especially Hermione. But, it's not the point.

"So..." Harry said, he obviously feels just as awkward as I do.

"So..." I repeat.

"I was wondering, because.. er.. you know, we're twins and stuff. And both survived Voldermort -that's his name by the way- do you get the dreams too?" He looks rather concerned.

"What do you mean dreams?" I scrunch my eyebrows together, I mean obviously I dream.

"Like scary ones. Where you wake up sweaty and in pain. I had one today about a snake, it killed a man-" as he explained the dream it felt all too familiar, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Yes." I take a deep breath, "I've had them for a while now, I used to take medicine for them, but they didn't help."

"When you have them, does your scar begin to hurt?"

"Yeah, it stings, do you get it too?" I shiver just at the thought, some of these dreams bring me back to the worst moments of my life.

"Yes. I know we've only just met, but I really want us to be close, we've only got each other, and our God father, Sirius, you haven't met him yet! But you will soon. The closer we are, the more it feels to be apart of a family, the more we can remember mum and dad." He smiles at me, I know this means a lot to him, and it means a lot to me to.

"I'd want nothing more." I smile and hug him, I actually have a brother.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...