❝bts - 8th member❞ - BOOK 1 [...

By seoulsjeon

currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥cur... More

park hana - introduction
hello counselor - sister troubles
weekly idol
ellen show
james corden
run bts - ep 20
vlive ft. vminkook
run bts! - ep. 24
eating in class skit
twitter!
mama 2017 - hankook
news, etc.
instagram! (from bts&army)
inkigayo pt. 1
surprising a fan!
airport
news
instagram
Inkigayo Pt. 2
getting frustrated
hana's lyrics
BTS ships!
valentine's day
james corden
performing with other idols: CL
answering fan's questions
hana's beauty routine
instagram
cringing
hana's solo live!
amusement park with bangtan!
getting sick
fanmeet
scary encounter
scary encounter pt.2
scary encounter pt.3
scary encounter pt.4
the plaza
hankook: jealous moments
jihan
burn the stage: introductions
burn the stage: struggles
circle room cypher
hankook
idol mentor: 1
idol mentor: 2
interactions with other idols!
meeting g-dragon!
idol mentor: 3
burn the stage: fighting
getting drunk
jealous jungkook
when hana studies..
too happy?
ツ mishaps on stages ツ
romeo
allergic reaction

fight in the dorm.

26.9K 491 127
By seoulsjeon

this is going to be.. kinda sad? you'll be fine though, i promise. :)
its been a stressful week, no scratch that, month. we've been practicing nonstop due to our AMA performances, NYE performances plus the performances in Korea.. it's just been to much for all of us.. maybe too much for some members.

i was just making batter for some cookies to ease off my mind.. i try to find hobbies to help me not surround myself solely on the idol world. i had a passion for cooking and food. while mixing, i heard the door slam close. i jumped a little.. i knew that there was people in the living room so i didn't worry much, it just scared me.. who would be slamming the door like that?

i walk outside and see yoongi standing next to the door. i noticed everyone was at the living room. some stood up because of the slam of the door. we all just kept quiet, in our minds asking yoongi to explain what's wrong. he just scoffs and begins walking.

"yoongi! get back here, you dont just slam the door like that, get us worried then walk away!" jin yelled. 

"why the hell would you care? just back off." yoongi said sternly, not turning around. here we go again, i put down my whisk and walk out to the living room, carrying a pan of warm cookies. it's been like this, a lot of tension. hopefully these cookies help.

 "guys.. cmon, talk like adults." jimin stepped in.

 "wasn't talking to you." yoongi said back. i raise my eyebrows, surprised. i was met with the same expression on jimin and jungkook.

"that's enough!" namjoon walks in, putting his phone on the counter. he looks up at both of them.

 "oh, now you wanna be apart of it? what's so hard to understand? back off." yoongi snapped. everyone began arguing back and fourth.

"hyung just calm down!" jungkook tried patting his shoulder. 

"back up!" yoongi shoving jungkook, clearly frustrated out his mind. 

"hey!" i yelled out of no where. "you came barging in here like some crazy person and now you're putting your hands on people?! we just wanted to know what was wrong!" i said putting the plate with the first batch of cookies down.

"who asked you to speak huh?" yoongi turned to me. i just stared at him. jin tried to stop yoongi from speaking, but he continued. "why the hell do you always butt in? WE were speaking, then you HAD to step in. you didnt even need to come in and i dont need your complaining about me barging in OUR shared dorm!" yoongi took a step closer to me. i just backed up, staring at him. unbelievable. yoongi realized what he said and softened. he tried to walk closer to say sorry but i push his hands away.

"hana.. dont listen to him.. he didnt mean it." jin said. 

"no no.. its fine.. he's right, im going to be outside for a moment.. theres cookies if you want some." i softly said, grabbing my tin of cookies. "these um.. these are ready. it'll put them back in the kitchen." i nodded, as i felt the heat on my face and my waterline overflow.

 "hana-" yoongi tried to reach out, i shoved him away and walked to the door, then ran out. i just kept walking, no destination in mind, just walking..

after walking for a bit, i realised that though what he said hurt. i just really needed to take a step outside. the amount of stress and tension that's been in the air lately in the entire building has been too toxic for my liking. though, this really did hurt though.

A/N'S POV

after hana ran out, everyone took a moment to blame one another until one by one, ended up following her. 

"she couldn't have gotten far.. does she run fast?" taehyung asked turning around to see if he spots her. everyone says yes and he sighs. 

"t-try the cafe??" yoongi said, not thinking straight. 

"if you kept your mouth shut this wouldnt have happened hyung!" namjoon sighed, "everyone's a mess but she's been in her own world what was unfair." he shakes his head, looking down at his phone.

"you think i wanted to do that? i just wanted to sit there and make her wanna run off?" yoongi turns his head at namjoon, stopping his pace.

 "hey enough! hana is missing and you still wanna argue? who knows where that girl is now" jin raises his voice, his hand rubbing his temple. yoongi bit his lip, holding back sadness and anger.

 "ok, everyone, split apart. two people, go to the left. two people go straight, and two go to the right." hoseok said. 

yoongi looked at him. " and me?" he asked defeated, knowing the answer. 

"no, hyung just stay here. we dont want her running away anymore." jungkook said staring at him. 

yoongi just nodded his head turning to the dorm house. they all look at yoongi but then back at each other splitting up. he was so angry to the point where he was just crying wanting to hit the wall. it wasn't just this. it's everything. he can't get a beat right, it's been a struggle in the dance room, and nothing is aligning like it used to. he wants to talk it out but he isn't able to without sounding like a fight. he slumps on the couch, hoping that hana will get back.

 meanwhile, jungkook and taehyung ran to the cafe, jin and namjoon ran to the plaza, hoseok and jimin went to the near restaurant where hana loved the seafood. after a while, they all texted each other at the group chat they have, saying they couldnt find her. they hoped hana saw, but her user had a red dot showing her phone was off. everyone felt slightly panicked, knowing at hana wasnt even at the plaza.

after a while, the boys still didnt come.. yoongi was getting impatient and got up to grab his jacket. he went out the dorm house and went to look himself. he went to the plaza, he knew hana well, when shes stressed she eats at the froze yogurt place. he saw that it was closed and he cursed under his breath. he kept walking until he saw a bench next to a playground. after all the walking he was exhausted. he kept his head down cursing himself in his head, until he heard someone's breathing.. it was like when they have been crying for so long and they try catching their breath because of how much they were sobbing. he kept hearing them and got up.

he walked up the playground and followed the sound of the mini sobbing. he squatted down to check under the tube, and saw hana sitting down, hugging her knees as her head laid on his knees. she looks to have been crying, but now is just sitting in silence.

"hana!  what the hell are doing here?!!" yoongi yells but there was relief in his voice. hana's eyes jolted open and she put her head up. she tried to get out the tube and run out but yoongi called her. "wait! please! hana.. please! let me explain and say sorry.. i do not go anywhere" yoongi begged. hana looked at him and saw he looked exhausted, and there was sincere care in his eyes. she got out of the tube and went down to the sand. yoongi followed down the playground also and just hugged her. he really needed just a moment of silence.

"im sorry.. truly, i am. i didnt mean what i said.. i was just go mad that i was ready to blame anyone who stepped foot in my way.. you're like.. the missing piece of our puzzle and i'm sorry if it made it feel like you were unimportant. i truly don't know what got into me, that was out of line and disrespectful.." yoongi was trying not to cry while talking. he was fidgeting with his hand while talking trying to distract him from crying.. hana on the other hand, was on the brink of bawling her eyes out.

"yoongi, it's ok.. i know you didnt mean it.. i was just thinking in the tube that's all.. dont blame yourself. i know how stressed you are." she tried to smile, but more tears came out. yoongi hugged her right away, whispering sorry while doing so. 

"there you guys are!" they heard someone say, followed by multiple foot steps. hana stood up and saw all the boys running her way. she thought they would stop but they kept running, she covered her face, being attacked by a big group hug.

 "where the heck were you?!" jin exclaimed. 

"just here.. in that tube.. sorry for scaring you." her voice muffled, almost out of breath from the hug.

when the hug stopped jin cupped her face moving her head around, "are you hurt?! here! what happened here?" jin was getting all worried. hana just giggled. 

"im fine! dont worry." then everyone stops and looks at yoongi.

 "are you ok now hyung?" taehyung asked. yoongi just kept looking down, but nodded his head. everyone shuffles over, still in a hug and pulls him in. it was silence for a moment until it erupts with laugher.

 "alright then! everyone lets go home, im tired!" hoseok said half-laughing.

after we got home, we decided to watch a movie.. probably trying to avoid having to speak to one another, especially with yoongi. hana decided to sit next to yoongi, offering her baked cookies. he smiles,

"thank you han."
————
the ending was really bad... any suggestions for next chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 10.1K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...
66.9K 3.7K 30
𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 // 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘼 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 & 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷...
130K 1.6K 36
Be aware that I only write imagines when I have one of those days that I really want to write one so don't expect me to publish on a daily basis Than...
57.8K 4.4K 95
[Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ. ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴅᴇᴀʟᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ.. ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ.. ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ...