Together Atlast {COMPLETED}

By Writing_Is_Life14

(Book #2: Falling for My teacher ~ Sequel/ published 8-17-17) *Recommend you read book #1 before you read thi... More

Together Atlast: Chapter 1
Together Atlast: Chapter 2
Together Atlast: Chapter 3
Together Atlast: Chapter 4
Together Atlast: Chapter 5
Together Atlast: Chapter 6
Not an update/Read
Together Atlast: Chapter 7/ Pt 1
Together Atlast: Chapter 7/ Pt 2
Together Atlast: Chapter 8
Together Atlast: Chapter 9
Together Atlast: Chapter 10
Together Atlast: Chapter 11
Together Atlast: Chapter 12 (Halloween Special)
Together Atlast: Chapter 13
Together Atlast: Chapter 14
Together Atlast: Chapter 15
Together Atlast: Chapter 16
Together Atlast: Chapter 17
Together At Last: Chapter 18
Togther At Last: Chapter 19
Together Atlast: Chapter 20
Together Atlast: Chapter 20 (published again)
Together Atlast: Chapter 22 (special)
Together Atlast: Epilouge

Together Atlast: Chapter 21

14.8K 642 88
By Writing_Is_Life14

Jakes POV

It was a few days after my best friend had found out the gender of her baby. Today was day that'll we'll all find out what's been clawing at the edge of our brains. Which is if it's a boy or girl. I personally hope it's a boy so I can teach him how to kick ass. But then again maybe a girl.

"Kriss!"

I slip on my black leather jacket while calling out to my procrastinating boyfriend. He probably still hadn't even had on his pants and was walking around in his underwear.

"Don't worry, I'm getting ready!"

He yells back. I sigh before walking down stairs to see him reaching for a donut that we had previously got from Krispy Kreme earlier today. Walking up to him, I quickly take the glaze donut out his hand as soon as he grabs it making him yelp in surprise from haven't seeing me.

"Getting ready huh?"

He glares and tries to snatch the donut back out of my hand but fails; seeming I was now dangling it above my head so he wasn't able to reach.

"Give it back!"

He whines while still attempting to grab it. I stick my tongue out like a little kid, smiling as he was getting annoyed from my teasing.

"Nope"

"But I was gonna eat that! No one touches my food so give.it.back"

He says, the glare still present on his face like ornaments on a Christmas tree. I just smirk and shake my head no, continuing to dangle the now partly crumbled donut higher.

"We have to get ready Kriss. She wanted us there by seven and it's six-thirty-five. I don't know about you but I don't wanna deal with an angry woman"

"I could've been already done with it by now and getting ready but no, you decided to come and delay that process. So if she's gonna be angry with anybody it's gonna be you"

He says huffing and walking up the stairs; not before sneaking a donut out the half dozen filled box. I roll my eyes and walk into the down stairs bathroom to make sure my hair was looking at least a little amount of decent. I put a little gel on my hand and run my fingers through it a couple times before I'm finally satisfied with the way it looked.

"Kriss, babe, hurry up!"

I yell up the stairs while turning on my phone and looking at the time. It had read Six-forty-two. Oh shit. I'm seriously considering on leaving the house without him at this point.

"Okay okay I'm coming"

He yells back. A couple minutes later I heard the pitter patter of feet rushing down the stairs. Kriss came into view, quickly slipping on his pink and black colored air Jordan's. They went pretty well his black skinny jeans and his fitted pink t-shirt that matched the pink in his shoes.

"Well don't you look like a snack today huh"

"I look like a snack everyday Jake"

He says with a scoff, opening the front door and walking out. I swear, what am I gonna do with this one? He left the door open for me and I quickly walk out, shutting and locking it behind me. We're so gonna be late.

I start the engine, driving off after making sure we were both buckled up. McKenzie made sure to emphasize on not to be late and in this case, we were. Madisons house isn't that far away so we'll only be like ten minutes late considering it was now seven o'clock. They decided we would have it there rather than Kenzie's apartment.

What I don't get is why she's taking 'tardiness' so seriously when it's only gonna be a few people there. Mom, Kyle, Damion (if she chose to invite him) and then Kriss and I. Like what's the big deal.

About five minutes later we made it to the house, unbuckling our seat belts and getting out the car once I had parked inside the drive way. Kriss rings the doorbell as I went in the trunk to grab the little present I got for Kenzie. Well technically two since I brought a boys outfit and a girls baby outfit, put them in separate boxes and wrapped them with wrapping paper.

When she tells us the gender that's when I'm gonna give her the box of whatever she says. Female or male. I was pretty excited and there was no hiding it. Well who wouldn't. My best friends having a child and I'm gonna be the Godfather. Pretty exciting.

Madison had opened the door as soon as I walked up to it. She wraps both Kriss and I into a bear hug saying 'hello' and pulling us inside the house. There were a few decorations here and there but not too much. I spot McKenzie on the couch sitting next to Kyle. She spots Kriss and I and raises a brow.

"Well, nice of you two to finally show up"

I roll my eyes as Kyle snickers beside her. Ignoring the sarcastic comment, I pull my best-friend into a hug small hug (being carful of her stomach) and give Kyle a 'what's up'. That's when she noticed the presents in my hands and gasps.

"Awee Jake, you brought a gift?"

"Yeah, but since you're mad at me for being late I guess you don't want it. Oh well"

I say with a shrug;the smug look on my face clearly visible.

"No no it's okay, you're forgiven"

She says quickly. I shake my head with a smile as she and Kriss share a hug. The bathroom door opens and I see Damion come into view. He had become closer to us over time so I'm pretty glad he's here.

"Oh, hey Jake"

He says once noticing my presence.

"Hey dude. What's up man, how you been?"

He answers with a quick 'good' as we shake hands.

"Hey Kriss"

"Hi Damion"

He says back, slowly retreating behind my back. I don't get how one can be so out going at times then shy up into a hole. And by someone I mean Kriss. Maybe it's just he's only shy around people who doesn't know him well. I shake the thought out my head and then realize that Nathan wasn't here. Not that I minded. The sound of Madison's voice catches our attention.

"Time for food!!"

Kyle, Damion and I were at the dining room table first. Eager to let the delicious food come in contact with our mouths. What can I say, Madison cooks some of the best food in the world. Now Kyle, that's a whole different story.

I remember when Kenzie and I were over his house and he decided that he wanted to cook up some "Mac & cheese". He put it in front of us and I thought it was something he'd picked up off the streets. First off, the color wasn't yellow but like a oranges brown color which I don't know how the hell that happened. Then, part of it was burnt. Lastly, it looked like fucking garbage for fucks sake.

After that day I've never let him cook anything else for me again. I can just imagine their child cringing in disgust from Kyles food if Kenzie didn't know how to cook. Luckily she does. We were all sitting at the table and I reach for a piece of fried chicken just to have my hand swatted away from the person sitting to my right. Which, of course, was Mads.

"Hey, what's the big idea!?"

"Let's pray first"

I roll my eyes but bow my head as she told us too. This went on for about a minute and I could here my stomach rumbling. I heard the word 'amen' and my head immediately shot up and then I started to dig in. What? I just like food. Who doesn't.

"Alright everyone, Mom made a pound cake and pecan pie for dessert. Once we're done than we'll have the gender reveal"

My best-friend says excitedly while clapping her hands together. We all chatted amongst one another as we ate. Until I remembered I forgot to ask where Nathan was.

"Hey Maddie, where's Nathan?"

The table went silent at my question, looking at Kenzies mom with the same confused expression I had.

"Oh Nate? Well he's back home visiting his family, sadly"

She answers. I could tell that she was missing him a lot right now which saddened me a little.

"Anyway, time for dessert!"

She says to change the subject. Everyone took that as a cue to shut up about it. We all ate dessert and it was finally time for the gender reveal. I'm pretty impressed that Kenzie and Kyle and came up with such a creative way to do it.

So basically they filled a big ballon with glitter and when we pop the ballon either blue is gonna come out or pink. Indicating a boy or a girl. I was holding a needle and so was Madison. We were going to pop it on the count to three.

"One!"

Everyone shouted.

"Two!"

"Three!"

We popped it and out came a huge pile of pink glitter. Madison and Kriss squealed, jumping up and down with each other in each others arms; obviously happy that it was a girl. I hugged Kenzie and gave her the present that contained the little baby girls outfit with a pair of cute socks that had the design of a shoe on them.

Damion congratulated her also while I walked over to Kyle putting a hand on his shoulder. He grinned at me and I smiled back. There was no hiding that he was excited to be the father of this baby and I was happy he was too.

"So, a girl huh?"

I asks with a questionable eyebrow raised.

"A girl"

"Take care of them for me?"

I asks. He nods his head and responds.

"Forever and always"

And luckily,

I believed he would.

~
Hey peoples! Hoped you liked this chapter and if you did then vote. Don't forget to comment what you thought about it. I sorta sprained my thumb and hurt my neck which is why this took much longer to write because I had to keep stopping because it hurt. But, I got it done which is all that matters. Anyway Love y'all, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.7K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
41 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...
1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
952 32 19
How did I get myself into this mess? How did I fall so deeply for my professor? Book one: The Teacher's Affair Book two: Family, Love, and Happines...