The Bet ( CAMREN ) / COMPLETE...

By LezBrittMichalek

Best Ranking: #1 In allybrooke #1 in harmonizer ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Cover
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
It's Wattpad's Fault
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank Youu!!!
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank You!! 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
LIT
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CAMILA
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
We need to talk
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
It's OVER!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36 (Real)
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Final Chapter)
Very Important A/N
NEW STORY!!!
QUESTION!!
SMUT!!
Wattys2018
It's Camren Yo

Chapter 12

5.5K 213 31
By LezBrittMichalek

Lauren's POV

"So team, this is it! I need you to use everything you have learned and what we've practiced in this game. Remember our school has not won a single basketball game since it was founded so I want a win now." The couch told us. It was true, this school sucks at the athletic department since most of the rich students preferred golf, tennis or equestrian. The kind of sports that doesn't include and body contact.

"Yeah!" My team yelled including Mani. But I'm still not that people person so I just remained quiet.

As we were about to exit the looker area, I was surprised by the appearance of the student council president and vice president. "Good luck guys!" They said.

"Awww... Of course Austin." Some of my teammates cooed which made me wanna vomit.

"Thanks!" I said but it was only intended for Camila.

My team exited the looker area but I opted to stay awhile and talk to her. "I never knew you were a fan."

"You its part of our duties to support all teams if they have a game." Oh... I almost forgot about that. "But since you're playing, mind if I watch you?"

"I'd like that."

"Laur! What's the hold up?" Mani yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back. "I need to go." She nodded and walked with me.

Austin's POV

As part of the council, It's mine and Camila's duty to oversee the teams playing. We sometimes share responsibilities if more than one team is playing in the same day but since today is it was only basketball, we both showed our support.

Most of the team members melted on my charm at my mere appearance, some however was more into Camila... Especially that dyke. Since when she joined the team?

My blood boiled in anger as my veins threatened to explode when Camila volunteered to watch. She never watched any of my games, she just showed support, make sure everything's okay then leave. I even begged her to watch some of my games.

Just what the hell's going on with these two? But no matter what, there's only going to be one outcome.

Camila's POV

I sat besides the reverves players as our first five went into the game. Looking around, there were more crowd the before.

"Go Lauren!" Most of the people yelled.

"She's so cool!"

"I love you Lauren!"

I should have known that it was all about Lauren. She was really popular in this school.

Two players went to the line for the jump ball. Since I found out that Lauren's playing basketball, I read some articles about them to learn the sport. The referee whistled and threw the ball up. Our team captain Mani, who was Lauren's bestfriend managed to swat the ball to Lauren. In an instant, Lauren released the ball behind the three points line and made a score. Wow! She's really good.

"Kyahh!!!!!!" The crowd behind me yelled it was then that I noticed the sign board that they were holding. It said 'Go Lauren! We love you!'. I believe it was her fan club. I wonder if Austin also had his... I never paid attention to his game. It made me feel guilty because he was my friend after all.

"Yes!" The crowd cheered again I was so lost in my thoughts that I missed the plays. I looked at the score board and saw our school was up by nine points. Our opponent hadn't made any basket yet.

The referee whistled for a foul and one of our opponent go to the free throw line. She made the first basket but missed the second. It was Mani who got the rebound and to surprise every one, she threw it like she was throwing a football ball for a possible fast break. Lauren managed to catch it but instead of heading straight for lay-up she stopped at the three points line and scored only a swoosh sound was heard. It was nothing but net.

The first half of the game ended with our school leading by more than twenty. It was the first time in history that our school could be on top of the game. "Nice work guys!" The coach told them. "Go back in the looker and rest, you needed them."

Both teams have disappeared in the looker for the half time break while I remained at the bench area. "I never knew you were a fan." Austin said as he sat beside me.

"I'm not I'm just supporting our team." I said honestly.

"Our team or one particular player."

That caught my attention. I looked at him but he remained stationary and his gaze was so far away, waiting for a confession or something. "What are you implying?"

He then looked at me with a frown and his eyes were showing anger or hatred. Whatever it was, it was scary. "Since when did you two become friends? Or are you her new flavor of the month?"

His words stung me. I can't believe those words came out of his mouth. It's like I never really knew him. In that moment, I'd really loved to slap him in the face but the rational side of me told me not to make a scene. Besides, he technically owned the school. I then took a deep breath and just decided to walk away. "I'm so disappointed in you."

"Camila! Wait!" I must have hit a nerve as he tried to follow me but I just walked faster. "Wait! I'm sorry! Please!" He begged but I still didn't stop.

"Stay away from me Austin." Was all I could say.

"Let me explain."

He used to be the only one I ever considered as a friend so maybe I could give him a chance so I had a change of heart. "Okay. Make it quick."

"I'm jealous! Okay?" He started. "I've been wanting you since forever, became your friend but you're still so cold towards me. You never even let me drop you home. So imagine the pain when I saw you two getting along." I remained silent and let him finish. "You know I like you so much Camila."

"Austin, you're a good guy but I have already told you before that I can't see myself with you. You deserve better than me."

"You can't see yourself with me but you can see yourself with her. Are you even a lesbian?"

"Lauren and I are just friends." At that thought, a sudden pain ached at my heart. "You don't know her. She's bad news. You heard about her damn reputation. You'll just get hurt."

"I told you, we're just friends." Friends, was that all we were? For the last two weeks that I have been staying with her, she never made a move nor flirt with me. But every time I thought about us being only friends hurt. So I want more? I can feel a sudden pool in my eyes and I can't let Austin witness it. "Just leave me the fuck alone Austin."

Lauren's POV

Since I had enough of our team's semi celebration for having a good lead, I left the looker area. I'm still not used to being a team player. As I rounded the corner, someone bumped into me.

"Sorry..." She said and then I realized that it was Camz. She had a slight tears in her eyes.

"Camz? What happened?" Suddenly anger rushed towards my veins at the fact that someone made her cry. It pained me every time I witness her crying. "Hey... What's wrong Camz?"

"It's nothing." She said but then again, an unwanted figure came into view.

"Mila..." Austin must have been chasing her.

"What the hell did you do?" In an instant, his back was against the wall while I choke him with my arm. "What the fuck did you do to her?" I asked as I put more force.

"Lauren! Stop!" Camila tried but I didn't let go. "Please... It's not his fault. He didn't do anything. Please..." At her words, I released my hold and he fell to the ground coughing for air.

"Bastard!" He then got up, pushed me and then punched me in the face causing me to fall to the ground.

"Austin! No! Stop!" Camila yelled but the bastard kept on throwing punches which I managed to avoid. In retaliation, I tackled him to the ground when I was about to punch him, a door opened and someone pulled me.

"What the hell's going on?" She yelled as she looked towards us.

"It's just a misunderstanding coach." Camila replied.

"The hell it was just a  misunderstanding..." The coach said, not believing. "I'll let it go this time since we have a game but you'll all  be hearing from the principal." She then walked towards Austin. "I'm really, really  disappointed in you, you're the school's vice president, you should be setting an example. I kinda of expected trouble for Lauren, but not you."

"Hey...!" I retorted at her comment.

"Shhh... It's true." It was Mani, who I think was trying to calm me down. Well, they do have a point. I tend to get in a lot of fights before.

"Move out team." The rest of my team ran towards the court. She stopped me when I was about to go. "Not you. You can sit the rest of the game. Go to the clinic and have your face checked out."

"But..."

"You can return after you're all cleaned up if you want." She ordered. Good thing we had a big lead. I just hoped they can manage to keep it or hold onto it. "Camila, I'll leave her to your care." Camz nodded and the coach left.

"You're bleeding." Camz said as she drape her hanky on my lips.

"I'm sorry..." I bowed to hide my embarrassment. "I don't know what came into me... When I saw you crying, my mind went blank so when I saw him chasing you, I thought for the worst. I'm really sorry Camz."

"It's okay... Never mind." She said. "Let's go to the clinic and have it iced. We don't want it to swell."

"Nah. There's ice on the bench, let's just get some ice there... Besides... I'm kind of used to it."

"Okay then. Let's go." It was then, the sudden tension between us had subsided. We walked back hand in hand towards the court.

Camila's POV

Austin never returned to the court after the incident. It was a surprise to me that he snapped like that. He was always calm and composed. I knew Lauren crossed a line in attacking him due to misunderstanding but it was her nature.

But Austin on the other hand should know better being the more responsible one in the eye of the people. He knew it was just a misunderstanding so he never should have punched her. Good thing the rest of the team came out and broke the fight or else both of them could be seriously hurt.

The coach benched Lauren for the whole third quarter and in those moment, our opponents managed to catch up. Our lead was down to a single digit. To give the team a credit, they did their best to defend but we still lack some defense. It was Mani who stepped up as the captain that managed to score some points.

It was less than five minutes to the last quarter when the coach let Lauren play. Our lead was in danger, just two or three pointer from the opponent and we could actually lose.

As expected, Lauren went crazy in the court. Our lead was back to double digits due to her back to back three points shots. Mani also helped in assisting. She was a great play maker, it's just sad that our team can't complete.

As the final seconds reached it's end, our school won by more than ten points. The crowd yelled in victory and at the far corner, I saw the principal. He was cheering too. He must have been very happy to get a win.

"Great game!" I said as the team returned to the bench after shaking the opponents hands.

"Awesome!" The principal clapped his hands as he walked towards us. "Congratulations coach and I hope we can get the championship this year."

"We'll do our best Mr. Hopkins."

"Good job Lauren! It's about time that you make use of your talents." He said to Lauren. "Great work kid and for that, I'm willing to overlook the event earlier."

"Thanks... Uncle..." Lauren uttered. Uncle? I never knew that the principal was her relative.

A\N
There you've it guys BTW I hate wattpad lately but I hope they can fix this problem soon... Alright guys have a nice day every day and be nice to yourselves.. PEACE ✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
26.6K 775 38
Joana, the new girl... At least as far as she knows.
43.6K 1.6K 21
This one is the series of MaAn OS I will write my random thoughts and moments between MaAn..... check it out...... I'm sure you will enjoy...... Hit...
236K 5.8K 26
"I love you, I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up, I just got stuck."