Poison Apple ๏ฝก Plot Shop

By pepperronys

POISON APPLE. [ plot shop | open ] [ pepperronys ยฉ 2017-2021 ] [ cover by @pepperronys ] More

REQUESTS (OPEN)
MARVEL โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€bruce banner โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€hope van dyne โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€howard stark โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€unspecified love interest โ”€ available
DETECTIVE COMICS โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€kaldur'ahm โ” available
ใ€€ใ€€dick grayson โ” available
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€stefan salvatore โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€stefan salvatore โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€stefan salvatore โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€caroline forbes โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€katherine pierce โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€klaus mikaelson โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€the originals โŽฏโŽฏ taken
ONCE UPON A TIME โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€henry mills โ” taken
ใ€€ใ€€multiple love interests โ” available
AMERICAN HORROR STORY โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€mallory โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€cordelia goode โ”€ available
HARRY POTTER โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€remus lupin โ”€ available
RANDOM PLOTS โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€elizabeth swann โ”€ available
ใ€€ใ€€zach mitchell โ”€ available
REQUESTED PLOTS โ†ด
ใ€€ใ€€carol danvers โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€edward cullen โ” taken
ใ€€ใ€€jeremy gilbert โ”€ taken
ใ€€ใ€€kai parker โ” taken

โ” rules

4.3K 105 57
By pepperronys

──── ‧ 🔱 ‧ ─────•

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬.
╰──────────╯

Alright lets be very, very clear here.

This plot shop is NOT first come first served, so I don't want any sort whining if someone comments after you and gets the plot instead of you.

As the creator of every plot featured in this book, I have the right to decide who obtains my ideas. I worked hard to think about each and every one of them, after all.

If I deny you, don't fight in my comments with the person who did get it. I don't want to hear about how you are a better writer than they are or how you asked first because, as I've said, this is NOT first come first served. Besides, do you really want to be that person? The one that thinks their shit doesn't stink and is a better writer than everyone else? Don't be a sore lose, in a sense, because guess what? You still plot to read the plot!

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶.
╰──────────╯

Please don't steal my plots.

Just please don't. I worked hard in creating them and plagarism is just plain rude, not to mention illegal. If you want a plot from me then fill out a form and, depending on what you're asking for, I can help you out.

If you do steal one of my plots I will contact you. Now I'd hate to wind up using all caps on you after you lash out on me for confronting you, but hey, if it comes down to it. You will also wind up on my blacklist and lets please keep that empty, shall we?

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬.
╰──────────╯

BE POLITE!

In other words, don't be rude to myself or your fellow Wattpad users. There isn't any point to, so why do you need initiate something completely uncalled for? Honestly it will end one way ... with you on my blacklist.

If you don't know what a blacklist is, it basically means that you are band from my plot shop forever.

Now I don't know about you, but I would very much like to keep that list empty, so do keep yourself under control and well mannered while visiting my plot shop. Thank you.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹.
╰──────────╯

To get a plot from me it is mandatory that you have published works already.

Why?

Because I want to see what your writing style is like. I prefer that you use proper grammar, punctuation, paragraph structure, the proper knowledge of knowing how to write in non-lowercase, etc. After a period, use an uppercase letter, okay? That is common knowledge. I honestly hate it when people have an entire lowercase chapter. It makes my skin itch.

I also want to ensure that my plot will have attention and be frequently updated. This is my plot after all, and I want to make sure it ends up in good hands and isn't ignored. If it does end up getting ignored, I'll take my plot back and mark it as available again. Please save me the trouble of having to do that.

Just update and don't let my idea go to waste, that's all I'm asking.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬.
╰──────────╯

When you comment asking for a plot or are requesting one, please include the password so I know that you've read over all of these rules.

NO PASSWORD = NO PLOT

It's as simple as that.

Also, no, the password isn't right here, that'd make it too easy for you. However, the password for a request-plot form is in this chapter. I guess you'll have to read each rule carefully to find it. The password for wanting one of my plots that you did not request, will be found somewhere in the posted plot.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑿.
╰──────────╯

The payments for my plot shop must be made. They are also very simple!

Please credit me in the description of the book. It's simple, really. Just say "plot by @pepperronys" before you click that publish button. It's not that hard.

Do be sure to mention my username somewhere in the first part so I can see that you've published the plot. I also want to add it to my reading list for people to see it.

And, last but not least, you must permanently follow me. Permanent means permanent. So do not follow me and then unfollow me suspecting that I didn't notice. I always look to make sure people withhold their payments in my graphic shops╶ so my plot shop will be no different.

If you fail to complete any of these payments I have the right to take back my plot and it will become available again. Please save me the trouble of saying something and just complete them.

THE PASSWORD FOR A REQUEST-PLOT FORM (THE NEXT CHAPTER) IS YOUR USERNAME SPELLED BACKWARDS

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵.
╰──────────╯

After you get your plot, I will give you TWO WEEKS to publish the story.

Within those two weeks, there has to be at least two ACTUAL CHAPTERS published that will show me how serious you are about the plot I gave you. If you fail to publish anything by the two weeks mark (yes I will be counting) I will take my plot back and put it back up for availability. So let's save me the trouble of doing that, yes?

The following examples do NOT count as an actual chapter: Introduction/Extended Summary, Cast, Soundtrack/Playlist, Epigraph, Prelude, Dedication, Prolouge, Trailer, Graphic Gallery, or anything of the sort. As I've said, TWO ACTUAL CHAPTERS.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻.
╰──────────╯

In each plot, you'll find this symbol *

It means that you ARE ALLOWED to change that part, and ONLY that part, of the plot if you so desire. Understood? So don't go changing the cast, book title or character names unless you see * right beside that section.

Why?

Because I put a lot of time into finding the cast, title, names and even the description so it tries together perfectly with the plot. Don't be rude and change it just because you don't like it. If you really want to, at least talk to me first and, depending on your new idea, I'll be willing to possibly change it!

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬.
╰──────────╯

DO NOT PM ME!

If you want a plot then you MUST comment on that plot. If you ask by private message you'll go ignored. Besides, why do you have to ask in private? Exactly. No answer.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑵.
╰──────────╯

THERE'S A LIMIT!

So that everybody gets a chance to write my ideas, non-VIP requesters can only obtain up to three of my plots. If you are wondering why my VIPs can have as many of my ideas as they want it's because I have full trust in them. They're my friends and I know they will update each and every plot they obtain from me.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵.
╰──────────╯

I've been asked if I take plot requests and the answer is yes. Yes, I do. I would gladly think of a plot for you so long as I am inspired by the fandom and love interest you have chosen. It also doesn't even have to be apart of a fandom. I'll take requests for original stories and celebrities plots as well.

Note that I do NOT accept everyone's request because, as I've said, I only accept requests upon inspiration. So if I deny you, don't take it to heart. I may not have known the fandom or celebrity well enough to get inspired.

•───── ‧ 🔱 ‧ ─────•

╭──────────╮
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓
𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄.
╰──────────╯

If you have any questions feel free to private message me anytime and I'll try my best to help you anything.

╭──────────╮
𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓/
𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑.
╰──────────╯

The layout for this plot shop is inspired by starfragment and hazholland. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.9K 24
you cannot kill me in a way that matters. ยฉ taryn โ†’ twilight saga โ†’ new moon - eclipse completed: 21/05/2021 ...
3.4M 87.6K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021