Makeup Artist || yoongi x rea...

Autorstwa yoongsmoons

Although you've been BTS' makeup staff member for a long time, you've started to feel odd towards this specif... Więcej

Makeup Artist. //yoongi x reader
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
Authors Note
A Quick Note/Thank You
*PLEASE READ!*

twenty-two

5.9K 159 38
Autorstwa yoongsmoons

You waited for hoseok to come back while denying every call yoongi requested. You sighed and turned your phone off completely. You heard footsteps approaching the door and you glanced over to see hoseok with two water bottles in his hands.

"I'm back, and I got water" he smiled and gave you a bottle. You opened and took a big sip of it.

"So do you want to keep practicing or..?" He looked at you before drinking his water.

"Uh actually, I think we should just go back to the hotel. I'm really tired" you stood up an grabbed your phone and water.

He nodded and shut off the lights and you both began to make your way back to the hotel.

"So..from a scale of one to ten, how fun was today?" He looked at you as you walked beside him.

You looked down at your shoes as you took each step. "It was about a 8.5"

He sighed and pouted, "why? I thought it went well"

You gave him a fake smile and nodded "it's because we're going back now, we didn't even get ice cream or anything"

You teased and he gasped. "We can totally get ice cream! Come on" he began to pull your wrist but you tugged him back.

"No hoseok, we have to get back before it gets late. Maybe next time.." you kept walking and he followed behind.

"Will there even be a next time?..." He mumbled and you paused for a second to turn to him.

"I saw you denying yoongi's calls...he's your boyfriend right? He's probably never gonna let you see me again" he sighed and walked past you.

"Hoseok...I'm old enough to make me own decisions, I've done it my whole life. I don't need yoongi to tell me who I can and can't see just because he's my boyfriend." You grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards you.

"Y/n..I like you" he looked at you and you felt a lump in your throat start to build up.

"I know you do...I've known for a long time. But this can't happen between us. I'm dating yoongi and I only love yoongi" you looked into his eyes and saw a hint of sadness in them.

"I know but..." He began and you cut him off.

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit. "Hoseok, if you really like me, then you would understand that I'm not going to let you come between me and yoongi. We can be friends still"

He pulled away from you and looked at you with a disappointed look. "Okay..." His voice was shaky and you pulled him into a tight hug.

"I won't let yoongi tell me I can't be friends with you. And I know you'll find someone even better than me, you just have to search around for them" you pulled away from him and he smiled.

"I'm sorry if I just ruined your day.." hoseok looked down and you shook your head.

"No it was great. I got to learn how to dance because of you. And we ate some pretty bomb ass pizza" you smiled and started to walk with him.

"Yea I guess" he led the way to the hotel and you followed.

After arriving to the hotel, it was time to face yoongi alone. You were afraid he was going to be angry at you, but you had to face him anyway.

You opened the door to your room and walked in. You locked it behind you and began to take your shoes off when you heard a raspy and deep voice coming from the other end of the room.

"Oh you actually came home? I thought you would have stayed with your other boyfriend" yoongi was obviously ticked off.

You sighed and walked towards his voice. He was sitting on the edge of his bed and you stood in front of him.

"...I'm sorry..." You managed to mutter before he started to ramble.

"Sorry for what? For leaving me worried sick about where you were or for lying to my face about who you were with?" He snapped but never made eye contact with you once.

"For everything...I'm sorry for lying to you, I should've told you I was with hoseok but I was afraid." You looked at his slouched figure as it was beginning to tense up.

"Afraid of what?" He looked up at you and you looked away.

"Of losing you..." You felt his eyes burning into your soul and you started to get nervous.

"Why would you lie to me y/n? You left with the one person I was afraid of losing you to. And yes y/n, if you didn't realize, I am jealous. I get jealous when I see you go off with others because I know they're better than me! You could've chosen one of them but you chose me...why? Because you felt sorry for me?" His voice echoed around the room and you looked into his eyes.

"Yoongi...don't you dare say that. I didn't 'choose' you, as if you were an object I could claim! I'm with you because I love you! Im not letting the others get in between us, and they know that. Hoseok is just my friend! And he should be yours too. Stop being so jealous of them and be yourself! Im in love with you for you, not someone you try to be!" Your voice started to shake as you felt the warmth of tears rolling down your cheeks.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into him "y/n...don't cry.." he tightened his grip around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his head.

"Don't make me feel this way again...asshole" you sniffled and cried into his shoulder.

He pulled you onto his lap and held you close. The warmth of his body made you feel secure again. "I'm sorry..." You heard him mumble into your sweater as he pressed his face into your arm.

"I'm sorry for worrying you...and for making you feel like shit...I love you yoongi.." you hugged him tight and he did the same.

"I'm sorry for being so overprotective of you..and I won't get so jealous...I promise to love you y/n.." he pulled away from you but you pulled him back to you.

He chuckled and sniffled a bit. "Are you crying?" You looked at him and he looked away quickly.

"No..." He sniffled again and you kissed his lips softly.

"My little yoongi bear has feelings too?" You teased and he threw you onto the bed softly.

"Aish shut up.." he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

"I love you min yoongi!" You shouted and he chuckled.

"Be quiet, the others are gonna hear you.." he walked back out and wiped his nose on a tissue.

You laughed and walked to him and hugged him tight.

"I love you y/n" he whispered into your ear and hugged you back.

A few hours later...

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I was watching y/n showing me the dance she had learned from hoseok. It made me smile at every mistake she made, but I knew she was trying her best.

She finally ended and plopped onto the floor and was breathing hard.

I clapped and chanted her name and she laughed.

"Yah stop. You're so extra.." she blushed and stood up.

Grabbing her by the wrist, I pulled her close to me and kissed her arm.

"You did good love, you should dance more often.." I looked at her and she had that twinkle in her eyes that made love her even more.

"Maybe if I had someone to teach me I could dance more.." she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my waist.

"I could teach you some new moves if you'd like" I smirked and looked up at her.

She grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head.

"Oh yea? What kind of moves?" She smiled and lowered her face near mine.

"They're special moves, only a few people get to learn it" I tried to move my hands but she had a strong grip.

I gazed at her taunting stare towards me. I smirked and moved my legs, causing her knees to slide open more.

"Yoongi-yah, that's not nice" she pouted and kissed my neck.

I tilted my head back, allowing her to have more room to leave marks on my skin. "I know.."

Grinding herself against my waist, y/n laughed and kissed my neck. Taunting me with her every move. I was beginning to get aroused. I moaned at her motions towards my belt loop, She tugged at it and slid herself off of me.

She released my wrists and slapped the side of my thigh. "Just kidding..." her teasing laugh made my heart start to best faster.

"Ah y/n, you can't just tease me like that! Im not a toy, you can't play me" I grunted and sat up.

Her devious eyes stared me down. Her body was playing with the strings of my heart, wanting me to attack. The lust I had for her was tempting my mind.

She smiled at me as she stood in between my legs that were dangling off the edge of the bed.

"Now you know what I go through when you taunt me in public with you stares and movements" she crossed her arms over her chest, keeping her eyes on me.

"I would never do such a thing.." I pleaded while reaching over to place my arms around her waist.

"Mhm. Sure" she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me.

Before she could land her lips onto mine I stuck my tongue out, leading her to pull away in disgust.

"Yoongi!" She shoved my shoulder and I laughed.

She grabbed my shirt and raised it up to her lips and wiped them.

"Calm down, you kiss me all the time what difference does it make if it's my tongue?" I smirked and she frowned.

"I kiss your lips not your tongue." She pouted and tried to move away but I gripped onto her hips.

"Kiss me" i closed my eyes and puckered my lips out but I felt nothing.

I opened one eye and saw her arms crossed her chest and an eyebrow raised at me.

"Y/n" I groaned and she smiled widely.

"You're such a baby" she giggled and kissed my lips a bit rough.

I closed my eyes and felt her weight start to get lighter as she was beginning to pull away.

I groaned in the kiss and pulled her back. She laughed a bit and kept going.

I could feel her stopping in between each kiss for air but she continued quickly. Moving my hands towards her butt, I felt something enter my mouth without permission. I moved my own tongue around, only to be met with y/n's.

I chuckled at her actions and I felt her tense up. I rubbed her back to reassure her to keep going and she did.

Her warm tongue explored my mouth while mine did the same. She had begun to move her hands down towards my lower half, making me get excited. I'm guessing she was running out of breath because she pulled away.

I opened my eyes and was met with her bright smile and angelic eyes.

She took a small step back and looked me up and down.

"Tongue technology huh?" She snorted at her corny joke and I shook my head.

"Oh god you ruined the mood.." I laid down on the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

"Come on,it fit well with the situation" she laughed and climbed into the bed with me, wrapping her arms around my chest.

"No it was cringey" I scrunched my nose up and she smiled.

"I'm not the one who makes cringey lyrics..." She muttered under her breath but I heard it perfectly fine.

"You little..." I glared at her and she laughed.

- I just found out we don't have school today due to weather ;) bless.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

69.4K 3.2K 26
"don't you get tired of pretending to be perfect jung sunmi?" #everyoneisfake
53.8K 2.6K 55
"No queen, you can't faint now. The real fun has just begun." [Historical AU] Beautiful cover by @LUVMISUMI COMPLETED!! Highest ranking so far #3 ag...
20K 783 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...