5sos Preferences

By lipstainmgc

5sos preferences to tame those damn feels you have for those damn Aussies. More

5sos Preferences
Mayday Parade Song Preference
Nicknames
PDA
Names on each others phone
Keeks
Youre a YouTuber: Calum
Requests Open
Personal for Izabella
Personal for Becca
Friend zoned (1/2)
Friend zoned (2/2)
Breakups (pt. 1)
Breakups pt. 2
He's in love with you
Bad Dream
He is older
He does your hair/makeup
Youre Famous
Good Girls
Amnesia
Cold
Insecure
You see him after you break up (Michael)
Road Trip
Favorite Movie To Watch Together
Your Song
First Pet Together
Favorite Place
He Dies (Ashton)
(Part 2) He Dies (Ashton)
Hold On Till May (Song Preference)
Authors Note
Sneezing
Long Way Home - Song Preference
BFM - he helps you
Your Parents Don't Like Him
BFM - he helps you - part 2
Tour Bus Cuddles - Luke
You dont say "i love you" back - part 1
You dont day "i love you" back - part 2
Calum Follow insight
He finds out you had a baby after you break up - cashton
He teaches you how to kiss (cake/4)
.
Too Hot (2/4)
snapchat
Puberty (cake/4)
what he hates about you
100K READS?!
group messages (calum/4)
the letter you wrote to him while hes on tour (luke/4)
SORRY
tweets (fan)
crying
his mom or dad talk with you - muke/4
"it's always been you" (luke)
relationships & inactiveness; update

Letters

10.2K 160 17
By lipstainmgc

So this ones a little different. It's a letter he wrote you, or you wrote him. Any who, enjoy :) this one I wrote myself, if it's one of the boys, I try to make it sound as much like him as possible. It's bad, I'm aware, but I have terribly writers block.

Luke-

Dear y/n,

Being away from you has been hard. Touring is so much fun, but I miss you terribly. Being away from you is like... It's hard to put into words. I know we said we were going to put our relationship off until I'm done touring but I can't. I can't stop thinking of you. I've been a mess, the shows haven't been going as well as they should, because all I can think about is you. Please, take me back.

The reason I'm sending you this letter is because when we get married (which we will) it will he a good keepsake. You're the only person I want to be with and I love you.

Take me back and I will be the happiest person alive. I probably don't deserve it, but I promise, I will make every moment worth it. You are the reason I wake up every morning. I love you.

Love always,

Luke xx

Ashton-

Dear y/n,

Hi... I miss you terribly. The boys keep reminding me you're gone, but I can't help feel that you're not. It's all too real. Waking up with no body beside me.

All you're clothes are gone. Some people came and got them. I kept your favorite band tee though, just for memories.

Every morning I wake up to the cold reality... You're gone, and I can't do anything about it.

I bought you flowers today. They're your favorite. I'm going to bring them to your grave, after dinner. I hope you like them. I will leave this note there too.

Honestly, I'm a wreck without you. I know you're still with me though, I can feel it... That sounds crazy. But it's not.

The baby is doing great. It's hard to take care of a two year old by myself, but she reminds me of you, so I stay strong for her, and remind her that her mommy is in a better place now.

I love you more then anything. One day I will have to move on, but for now, I'm not going to. I will never love anyone more then I love you.
You're missed a lot, baby.

Love,
Ash xx

Michael-

Dear beautiful,

Hi, I noticed that you come into the coffee shop every day and sit in this very exact seat. I must tell you that I've never seen someone more beautiful in my life.

You're truly stunning and I was hoping if I could get your number.

Oh, my name is Michael, but you can call me whatever you want.

We should get a coffee together sometime....

I'm honestly too awkward for this... But you're so pretty, I could resist.

Leave a note in this spot in response.

Hope to see you soon!

From,
Michael x

Calum-

Dear Calum,

Hi, you probably won't see this, because well, it's just another fan letter.

I want you to know that you changed me, and make me who I am today. You are the reason I'm still here and I just want to thank you for well, existing.

We met about a month ago and you gave me your number but you never text me back, you see, I thought we had a connection at the meet and greet but I can't tell if you did too.

Please write me back or text me, I really want to talk to you and be able to tell you my secrets, likes and dislikes... I'm sounding crazy now.

Thanks you,
Y/N xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
884K 16.9K 150
5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences!
1.3M 11.2K 144
NOTE: There are some smut in here so you'll have to follow to read it! ENJOY!!!