A Night to Remember (Magcon F...

By lolololol10

More

A Night to Remember (Hayes Grier FanFic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Authors note

Chapter 22

124 5 0
By lolololol10

Hunter's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Cameron's bed. My head was pounding and The only thing I really remember from last night after cam took me home was throwing up all night.

Cam- "hey you're awake"

Me-"yeah I guess"

Cam- "here I got you some coffee"

Me- "oh thanks cam you're the best"

Cam- "I know..."

Me- "and uh thanks for making me leave that party last night"

Cam- "no problem it was getting a little out of hand"

Me- "I'm going to go get dressed I'll be back later"

I walked out of the room and down the hall to mine and hayes's room where hayes was laying on his bed on his phone.

Me- "hey babe"

Hayes- "..."

Me- "hello hayes?"

Hayes- "......."

Me- "Hayes what the hell is wrong"

Hayes- "why would you care"

Me- "because you're my boyfriend and I care about you?"

Hayes- "didn't seem like that last night when you were grinding all over that duche"

Me- "what"

Hayes- "don't act like you didn't do it... I saw you with that guy last night"

Me- "Hayes it wasn't what it looked like"

Hayes- "sure.."

Me- "it really wasn't I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk I'm sorry"

Hayes- "that doesn't justify what you did!"

Me- "oh yeah just like it was justified when you kissed that girl a few weeks ago?!"

Hayes- "I thought we were over that!"

Me- "and I thought we trusted eachother!"

It got silent for a while.

Me- "I'm sorry about last night"

Hayes- " I forgive you just we need to be able to trust eachother. Relationships are built on trust and rite now trust is something we don't have"

Me- "what are you saying"

Hayes- "I'm saying maybe we should take a break..." he looked down and didn't make eye contact

Me- "no we can work this out w-" my eyes started to water and so did his

Hayes- "it's over" I was crying by this point

Me- "Hayes look at me. Look me in the eyes!" He looked up and made eye contact with me letting me see he was crying. I gave him a long passionate kiss and I know we both felt it but just as I was about to say something to him he got up and walked out of the room leaving me still sitting on his bed crying.

***************************************************************************************************************

Yay two updates in two days! sorry this chapter was kind of short. I hope you all liked it. Thank you all for reading! ily all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...