Chapter 15

Hayes's P.O.V.

Hunter and I are getting ready for the party tonight. She looks so beautiful. Her long golden brown hair is straightened, she has light makeup on which I told her to do because her face is too gorgeous to hide under all that makeup. She had on a blue short sleeve crop top, short shorts, a blue, black, and purple plaid flannel tied around her waist, and navy vans on. I had khakis, a black shirt that said obey in red, a red snapback, and black vans on.

The o2l guys came a little early and hunter was so excited to meet them. It's so cute when she fangirls

Hunter- "okay how do I look? does my outfit look okay? I'm really nervous"

Me- "you look amazing there's nothing to be nervous about"

Hunter- "ok thank you babe"

I gave a hug and kiss and then we herd the door bell ring.

Hunter- "oh god"

Me- "you'll be fine they'll love you"

She rushed down stairs to see them. I just took my time going down to see them because we visit a to see the o2l crew a lot.

Hunter's P.O.V

Cameron answered the door and I wrapped my arm around cam. He smiled and introduced me to the guys and we all sat on the couch. Ricky was a little awkward at first but then he warmed up to me and we started becoming good friends. Jc, Connor, Kian, Sam, and Trevor became good friends with me too. Hayes was sitting next to me with his arm around me the whole time. A little later Jen, Andrea, Anthony, Rebecca, Andrew, grace, Lauren, and a bunch more people came. By this time it was around 9. There was music blasting and a bunch of people were dancing in a few rooms, in other rooms there were snacks and drinks. Mahogany set up some cool lights and was playing amazing music. Partition came on

Hayes- "come on let's dance"

He grabbed me by the hand and we went to dance. Cam, Nash, jack, jack, and Taylor were all dancing too. We are all dirty dancing to the song. Cam looked over and watched me dancing

Cam- "DAYMN GIRL"

Me- "daymn yourself"

Hayes looked at me, but his lip while looking me up and down, and started dancing again.

After we were done dancing we sort of parted ways and did our own thing. I went over to hang out with the o2l guys. I insisted that mahogany played ordinary and Ricky and I danced to it.

Hayes's P.O.V.

After hunter and I were done dancing I went over to get some snacks. A bunch of people who I didn't really know started talking to me and they seemed pretty cool. I think this girl Ava was trying to flirt with me and honestly I hated it. All I could think of was hunter. She had like 2 tons of makeup caked onto her face and just wasn't really my type. Hunter's my type. All I want to do is be with her now. Ava kept getting closer to me and I kept trying to back away but I ran into the wall so I was kind of stuck there. I didn't even know what was happening and then she kissed me.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I was talking to everyone at the party. I really like all the youtubers and viners that came. I got all of their numbers because I became good friends with all of them but the only person I really wanted to talk to was hayes. I went to go find him. I went into the kitchen because he said he was hungry earlier. I looked over in the corner and I saw him. He was talking to some girl and they were really close to eachother. Then I saw them kiss.

***************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll try to update soon! thank you for all the reads! I am so thankful. Ily all!