Chapter 22

Hunter's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Cameron's bed. My head was pounding and The only thing I really remember from last night after cam took me home was throwing up all night.

Cam- "hey you're awake"

Me-"yeah I guess"

Cam- "here I got you some coffee"

Me- "oh thanks cam you're the best"

Cam- "I know..."

Me- "and uh thanks for making me leave that party last night"

Cam- "no problem it was getting a little out of hand"

Me- "I'm going to go get dressed I'll be back later"

I walked out of the room and down the hall to mine and hayes's room where hayes was laying on his bed on his phone.

Me- "hey babe"

Hayes- "..."

Me- "hello hayes?"

Hayes- "......."

Me- "Hayes what the hell is wrong"

Hayes- "why would you care"

Me- "because you're my boyfriend and I care about you?"

Hayes- "didn't seem like that last night when you were grinding all over that duche"

Me- "what"

Hayes- "don't act like you didn't do it... I saw you with that guy last night"

Me- "Hayes it wasn't what it looked like"

Hayes- "sure.."

Me- "it really wasn't I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk I'm sorry"

Hayes- "that doesn't justify what you did!"

Me- "oh yeah just like it was justified when you kissed that girl a few weeks ago?!"

Hayes- "I thought we were over that!"

Me- "and I thought we trusted eachother!"

It got silent for a while.

Me- "I'm sorry about last night"

Hayes- " I forgive you just we need to be able to trust eachother. Relationships are built on trust and rite now trust is something we don't have"

Me- "what are you saying"

Hayes- "I'm saying maybe we should take a break..." he looked down and didn't make eye contact

Me- "no we can work this out w-" my eyes started to water and so did his

Hayes- "it's over" I was crying by this point

Me- "Hayes look at me. Look me in the eyes!" He looked up and made eye contact with me letting me see he was crying. I gave him a long passionate kiss and I know we both felt it but just as I was about to say something to him he got up and walked out of the room leaving me still sitting on his bed crying.

***************************************************************************************************************

Yay two updates in two days! sorry this chapter was kind of short. I hope you all liked it. Thank you all for reading! ily all!