Chapter 19

Hayes's P.O.V

We went inside into Ricky's room to watch Pirates of the Caribbean : The Curse of the Black Pearl. Hunter really likes those movies and so do the rest of us.

Everyone was already sitting on Ricky's bed and it was pretty full so hunter and I decided to sit on the floor beside his bed.

The lights were off and the movie started. Hunter was next to me and her legs were stretched out across me. We weren't really paying attention to the movie.

Me- "you look so beautiful tonight"

Hunter- "you do too"

I smiled and pecked her lips

Hunter- "come on pretty boy give me more than that"

Me- "nope you'll have to work for it if you want more of this" I smirked at her

Hunter- "haha oh okay then how do you want me to work?"

JC- "aye love birds shut up we're trying to watch a movie"

Me- "hey hunter do you want to go somewhere with me?"

She nodded and we ran out of the room.

Hunter- "so where are we going?"

Me-"let's go back home"

When we got there Matt, carter, Taylor, Jack, and Jack were on the couch. Hunter and I went up to our room, closed the door, and sat on my bed.

Hunter- "so what do you want to do"

Me- "I thought we could just be alone..."

I turned on Ride by SoMo.

Hunter- "oh I see.."

She kissed me with her perfect soft lips and I kissed back.

Hunter's P.O.V.

Hayes took us up to our room and closed the door.

Me- "so what do you want to do"

Hayes- "I thought we could just be alone..."

He got his phone and turned on Ride.

Me- "oh I see.."

I kissed him and he kissed me back. His hands cupped my face and I put my hands around his waist.

Hayes- "you're so perfect"

Me- "you're even more perfect"

He smiled, bit his lip, and kissed me again. His kisses gave me butterflies every time. I never wanted to let go of him. suddenly the door flung open.

Taylor- "woah sorry guys didn't mean to interrupt your make out session. Carry on."

Me- "it wasn't a make out session Taylor we were just kissing what do you want"

Taylor- "whatever you say I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to go get froyo with us"

Me- "I'm kind of tired I think I'll take a rain check for this one but hayes, you should go"

Hayes- "nah I'm tired too"

Taylor- "mkay" he left closing the door behind him.

Hayes and I laid on his bed for a while.

Hayes- "so what are you doing tomorrow?"

Me- "I'm going to the new rink I'm skating at this summer"

Hayes- "oh how long will you be there?"

Me- "just a few hours I decided to take off synchro this season so I won't be there for as long as I normally am"

Hayes- "ok cool"

I was getting really tired. My head was on Hayes's chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I slowly fell asleep like that and so did he.

***************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't been updating very frequently I'm on vacation rn and it's kind of hard to update when I'm not getting back to my hotel until like 11:30 and then having to wake up at 6:00 in the morning but I promise I'll start updating regularly soon. Thank you all for so many reads! Ily all!