Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 1

23.9K 337 381
By Will_Byers04

Wrote : January 18th, 2018
Edited : March 27th, 2018

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am really nervous, as my best friend and I go to the trailer to meet Uncle Wes. He's my Uncle, and I don't know why I am nervous.

" There's my beautiful niece and her best friend " he says giving both of us a hug.

" Hi Uncle Wes " I say.

" We have all of the newbies here, so follow me " he says. Us two follow Uncle Wes, we go into a room and see others. " The main new ones are here, all of the rest are going to be cranks " he adds. We nod.

" Giancarlo, meet my niece Y/N and her best friend Y/F/N " Wes says.

" I love you in Once Upon A Time " Y/F/N says.

" I do too " I say.

" Thank you. " He says.

" So we also have the amazing Katherine McNamara playing Sonya, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jacob Lofland, Jeremy Becerra, and Shawn Prince " Uncle Wes says.

" Oh, were you the girl in Teen Wolf for that short period of time? " Katherine asks.

" Um, yeah I played Samantha, Liam's younger twin sister also Brett's girlfriend " I say. ( Made up character ).

" That's awesome " Nathalie says.

" Thank you. I love you in Game of Thrones, and Katherine you in Shadowhunters is amazing " I say.

" Thanks " they both say.

" Well then you guys go to the hotel, and then we are going to start shooting tomorrow " Uncle Wes says.

Interview a few months before ( while shooting Teen Wolf )

" We are here with Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey, Dylan Sprayberry, Y/N Y/L/N, and Cody Christian " the interviewer says. " So we were just introduced to Liam's sister Samantha. Did you guys know that they were doing this? " She asks.

" No actually, we are reading the script for that episode. I notice who's Samantha. Then we got to a scene, and then Y/N walks out after Dylan or Liam being beaten up, leans over and says. " Good to see you again brother " which when I saw it I was in complete shock " Dylan says.

" Um, I was told that there was going to be a relative put into the story, and that was it, not who it was. If it was a girl or a boy, just there is a relative being added " Cody says.

" Y/N how does it feel working with this amazing cast? " The interviewer asks.

" Um, I was actually pretty nervous, because they are already gone 4 seasons, and coming in the half way point was terrifying for me. They were actually going to make me Theo's other sister, but they didn't. So they made me Liam's. " I say.

" Is it scary that you get to be working with these guys? Since you are a little younger than them? " She ask.

" No, because same as Dylan said in a interview, no because they all act my age. I'm 20 years old, and so it was exciting. " I say.

" We are going to do tweet questions " she says.

" What was the most embarrassing moment this season? " She asks.

" Um, totally, me walking in on Y/N shirtless, she had a bra on. But we haven't found out, that she was going to be there through season 4. So I was just thinking, oh I'll never see her again, so it will be fine " Tyler says.

" First encounter, him and I ever had was that. Then there is a scene, where I am running, and I run into him. Which took be about 6 times to do, because I kept on tripping " I say.

" Y/N! " Y/F/N says shaking me awake.

" Yeah? " I ask.

" We are at the hotel " she says.

" Okay " I say. I fixed my outfit, and get out of the car and get my bags.

We walk in, and get our rooms.

We are on the floor, with all the other actors and actresses.

" So, tell me. You've worked with Dylan before how is he? " Katherine asks.

" Um, he's so goofy. It's not even funny, most of the bloopers is most likely going to be him messing up or laughing or something like that " I say.

" You worked with Thomas, how was that? " Y/F/N asks.

" Um, he's a character " she says.

" Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but only actors and actresses for the scorch trials are allowed on this floor " a boy says.

" Um, well I am going to head to bed it's already 10, and we have a early morning " I say.

I lay in bed, I have so nervous I don't know why but I am.

I get up, and grab my jacket.

I put on my slip on shoes.

I open the door, and then a call is formed on my phone from my boyfriend Froy Gutierrez.

" Hey baby " I say.

" Hi " he says. " I miss you a lot, and it's only been a day " he adds.

" I know it's weird, not having you with me " I say.

" Yeah, remember I love you " he says.

" I love you too " I say.

" Hey so how is the hotel? " He asks. " Have you seen Dylan yet? " He asks.

" The hotel is fine, and no I haven't seen Dylan yet, we haven't talked in like 5 months, him and I just lost touch. Babe I'll tell him you say hi okay " I say.

" You know I love that guy " he says.

" Yeah, baby I know you love him " I say.

" So, are you having fun? " He asks.

" Yeah. I can't sleep, I guess I'm super nervous " I say.

" Don't worry baby you'll do great " he says.

" Katherine, Nathalie, Y/F/N, and I start shooting tomorrow, they have been shooting for a month or so, so this is going to be fun " I say.

" Who's the person you remember? " He asks.

" Newt " I say. " So since in the book, Sonya is the sister of Newt. I am the long lost girlfriend " I add.

" Nice " he says. " If you start kissing him, outside of the movie. I will hunt him down, and kill him " he adds. I start laughing.

" Okay baby " I say.

" I love you Y/N " he says.

" I love you too Froy, I'll talk to you tomorrow " I say.

" Love you " he says.

" I love you too, bye Froy " I say.

" Bye Y/N " he says.

" Froy as in Froy Gutierrez? " The Dylan O'Brien asks.

" Yeah, he's my boyfriend we've been dating for around 2 years " I say.

" That's cool " he says.

" I still can't believe it, how did you get a room on this floor? " He asks.

" What do you mean? " I ask.

" It's for Scorch Trials actors and actresses only " he says.

" Well I am in the Scorch Trials so yeah " I say.

" Really who do you play? " He asks.

" Maggie, the long lost girlfriend of Newt. I am Y/N Y/L/N " I say.

" Y/N? " He asks.

" Hi Dyl " I say.

" I missed you " he says.

" Missed you too " I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.9K 29
Book 2 to 'Without A Choice' °°° What if your friends were in great danger. But you couldn't help them without putting yourself in danger. Would yo...
120K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...
15.1K 413 27
•Third and Final book to The Maze Runner Series• Y/N and the others live happily ever after on the safe haven after the destruction from Ava Paige's...
8.6K 549 31
With only one name left on the list of non immune gladers, Thomas' wish comes true and Newt is spared. But you can't spare someone and not have to sa...