Joseb One Shots

By id_rather_not8

2021 update: If you're still reading this what are you doing lmao, it's been years! My writing has very much... More

Horror movies
Jealousy
Blank expression
Umbrellas
Some fluff because I been writing too much sad shit
Love
A/N
A/N sorry
Red roses
Dragon rider AU!
Sebastian Castellanos "headcannons"
Joseph Oda headcannons
Booty shorts
New year's
Dragon Rider AU! (Part 2)
A/N
Who does what?
WHAT.THE.FU-
Who does what? (Part2)
Stay alive
Guess what?
VERY IMPORTANT
A/N + new book
Sorry...
Final A/N

FNAF

258 8 4
By id_rather_not8

Thunder and lightning roared outside and the pitter patter of rain falling was the only sound, besides the loud static of the TV, to be heard, there was nothing particularly interesting about this night to Joseph.

Perhaps if it wasn't raining, he'd have gone for a walk, or maybe he'd have simply gone outside to look at the stars.

But no.

He sat upright on the couch, arms at his side, straight as a board, staring blankly at the TV which was showing nothing but static, and making a loud and obnoxious buzzing sound, but he didn't make any effort to change the channel.

Sebastian sat, well slept, beside him, gently resting his head on Joseph's shoulder, as to not make the other man uncomfortable, a hardcover copy of The Lord of the rings, The two towers, sat, opened to page number 225, on his lap, he had fallen asleep about 2 hours ago.

Joseph couldn't seem to find sleep, he just wasn't tired.

He was bored.

Every once and awhile he'd glance over at the clock, and frown when the clock either showed the same time or changed by a single minute.

Finally, with a sigh he looked over at Seb and gently nudged the man awake, he blinked a few times before sitting up stretching with a loud yawn, he looked over at Joseph and gave him a gentle smile.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then what's wrong? It's 12:45." He said looking over at the TV and squinting at the sudden light.

"I can't fall asleep, do you want to play a game."

"Game as in, video game?"

"Yes, you weirdo."

"But it's 12....46 now." He said.

"So? Let's Play a horror game!" Joseph cried excitedly, Seb gaped at Joseph.

"Who are you and what have you done with Joseph?" He asked with a serious face, but he sounded amused.

"My name is Joseph and I haven't done anything, now, we could play, Amnesia, the dark descent."

"You can't fight the enemies in that game." He said, Joseph pouted.

"But if you really want to play that type of game, how about Five Night's at Freddy's?" He suggested.

"Oh my god, I might have forgotten about that game."

"Fair enough, it is an old game." Seb shrugged.

"Let's do it!" Joseph cried happily as Sebastian stood up and yawned before making his way over to the desk where his computer sat, he turned it on, unlocked it and opened and pulled up a browser and typed "Steam", once there he typed "Five nights at Freddy's" into the search bar and selected the first game.

"How much is it?" Seb asked suddenly as Joseph pulled a bottle of Coca-cola out of the fridge.

"It says right beside the game you idiot."

(Note that I don't know how much the game actually is and the school wifi blocks some websites and apparently it blocks steam so yeah.) 

"Oh well, that's not too expensive."

"Well, it doesn't matter because you're going to bye it," Joseph said with a frown.

"Wow okay, Bossypants," Seb said with a chuckle kissing Joseph's cheek.

The purchase and launch of the game only took in itself a few minutes but that felt like an eternity to Joseph whose constant groaning and inability to stay still because he was bouncing on the balls of his feet, was driving, was extremely irritating.

"What do we do if we somehow manage to beat the game?" Joseph scoffed at him.

"As if you're going to beat the 20/20/20/20 (or 4/20, wink wonk) mode." Seb raised an eyebrow.

"Wow you're hopeless, 20/20/20/20 mode is the hardest mode in the game, but if by some miracle you manage to beat, well, just buy the second game and we'll play that." 

"But-" 

"I do stupid things when I'm bored, now Shut up and play," Joseph said, sounding almost proud.

Joseph's face lit up as he watched Seb start the game.

Night 1

"Okay so what do I do?"

"Just listen to the game." Joseph said sternly.

"Okay okay."

The first night went by smoothly without any screams or anything bad/scary happening.

Night 2

"So now what? Anything new about this night?" Seb asked turning out the voice coming from the game.

"I think? I think Foxy starts moving on this." Seb groaned.

"Then let me take care of this." Joseph said pushing Seb out of the chair and grabbing the mouse.

The second night passed like this first, no jumpscares.

Night 3

"Okay so, I don't think there's anything new on this night."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Seb?" Joseph asked smirking, after a minute had passed, it was now 3:00 am in the game.

"What?" He said narrowing his eyes at the screen.

"I wouldn't put the camera down." He said grinning like a cool

"Why? It's not like I'm going to- SHIT!" He roared falling backwards almost knocking the chair, Joseph caught him biting his lips to stifle his laughter.

He helped Seb sit up and burst into laughter doubling over and falling to his knees, tears stinging his eyes as he laughed, Seb pouted and slapped him on the nape of his neck causing him to bark out laughing.

"You asshole!" He cried pointing at the screen and then at Joseph who was still laughing, and wiping tears from his eyes.

"I'm sorry but I knew you'd react like that, and..." He paused laughing even louder but than he thought possible, at this point he was howling with laughter.

"That was so funny!" He finished sitting down at the desk and restarting the night finishing it in no time, Seb pouted and plopped himself on the chair beside the desk.

"Well night four is when Freddy gets up and going and if you get scared again, in sure you'll kill, and I'm quite fond of myself, so I'm going to play this night." Joseph said pushing Seb he gently on the shoulder.

"Whatever."

Night 4

Joseph made it to 5:00 am before anything happened, and it was Seb that first noticed it.

"Oh shit you're screwed." Seb snickered.

"Why?"

"The poster is different." He said pointing at the screen, Joseph noticed and whimpered putting the camera down and closing his eyes.

Sure enough, he was dead, as a golden version of the Freddy jumped out and killed the  player, Joseph cursed loudly as he heard Sebastian snicker behind him and restarted the night and finished so quickly it was insane.

"Boom." He said pushing the chair back with his feet, which caused it to fall backwards with a loud "thump" Seb crossed his arms and shook his head smiling.

"Get up, we're not done yet, you still have to night 5, I'm pretty sure there's a night six and there's the 20/20/20/20 mode."

"Go give it a shot." Joseph answered him.

"Fine, but get up, I need that chair."

Joseph got up with a grumble and Seb sat down in front of the screen and somehow made it last night five and six, which pissed Joseph off but he suddenly stood up and flopped over onto the couch.

"Oy, we're not done."

"It's five am and I want to go to bed, now get over here." He said, Joseph obliged with a grumble and curled up against the older man.

"We continue tomorrow."

"Okay goodnight." He said leaning his head back.

"Night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story word count: 1244

This is so long overdue I'm so sorry.
This is a request for BenedictBanca and I hope you like it and sorry of its not exactly what you wanted :/

If any of you guys have a request please just ask, just nothing dirty, cause I can't write stuff like that, I'm just no good at it.

Thank you guys again for 1K reads.
Welp peace out for now.
(I started this before I reached 1K which is why it's before that A/N)

~G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 141 12
Oneshots! [Probably wont update often!] This will include My Art only! I will make everything i put in this <3! This will include AU's! [No OC's]...
18.9K 423 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
19K 691 45
Hi guys, it's me, Adam again! I'm really excited to make this, I really love this ship, and I hope you guys will too!! (WARNING: Depressive Them...
45.6K 888 21
I made the cover! PARTS GET BETTER AS I CONTINUE!! Every part takes me 3-7 days or more (mainly because i wanna write ones with 1000+ words, or i mig...