The Straw Hat's Red Devil - S...

By DeadGirlEternal

She's the Daughter of Red-Haired Shanks; she was dropped off to live with Luffy. She met Ace & Sabo, but when... More

THE VOW
WHO IS SHE?
OUR RED-HAIRED ASSASSIN
BONDING, TROUBLE & THE BARATIE
TROUBLE AT THE BARATIE
FOUGHT WITH STYLE
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!
TURMOIL & TRUTH
THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART ONE
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART TWO
GOODBYE PARTY, HELLO OCEAN
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 1
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 1
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 3
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 4
THE TWIN CAPES LIGHTHOUSE - OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ADVENTURES
I've been Tagged!!!
BOUNTY HUNTERS' NEST OF SECRETS AND REVEALS
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 1
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 2
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD! - PART 2
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 1: SIBLING REUNION
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 2: TRAVELLING TO YUBA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 3: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CROCODILE!
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 4: STOP OPERATION UTOPIA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
MINI STRAW HAT ADVENTURES
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 1
Author Note Update
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2
WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!
THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND
THE STRAW HATS SEPARATED BUT NOT ALONE

Dakota Le Roux

10.7K 151 130
By DeadGirlEternal

STATISTIC

Name - Dakota Le Roux

Debut - Episode 13

Face claim: Shirayuki (Snow White with the Red Hair)

Affiliations - Straw Hat Pirates

Golden Campus

Dadan Family (Former)

Red-Haired Pirates (Former)

Occupation - Bandit (Former)

Assassin (Former)

Pirate: Spymaster, Painter, Bodyguard

Origin - Grand Line (New World)

Residence - Red Force (Former)

Foosha Village (Former)

Mt Colubo (Former)

Alias - Code

Rox

Epithet - Red Devil Dakota

Status - Alive

Age - 10 (Met Luffy)

22 (pre-timeskip)

Birthday - February 18th

Height - 6'1" (185cm)

Blood type - XF

Gender - Female

Sexuality - Bisexual

Bounty - 35, 000, 000

20, 000, 000 (Aged 10 - 17)

DEVIL FRUIT

Japanese Name - Akuma-Akuma no Mi

English Name - Demon-Demon Fruit

Meaning - Demon Essence

Type - Mythical Zoan

APPEARANCE

Dakota is a tall, lean, toned, beautiful woman with bright red hair that falls around her shoulders, and she always has different hairstyles to suit her mood and outfits. She has smooth fair skin that is flawless even though she has been shot, stabbed, and the like, though she has three tattoos that have significant meaning for her. The first one she got after she left the village was a bunch of roses tattooed on her right shoulder that she got in memory of her Mother as they were her favourite flower. The second tattoo was three small star tattoos on her left eyebrow that signify her three younger brothers, always on her mind, no matter the distance. The third tattoo was a watercoloured pink, blue, and purple compass on her left ribcage for her fallen brother, Sabo. She has bright purple eyes inherited from her Mother; Shanks once told Dakota that the first time he met Anna, she was trying to kill him, but he just got lost in her eyes.

Dakota doesn't have a particular style to her outfits as she usually picks whatever she feels like but usually has some skin showing if she can help it due to her being overly comfortable with her body. Though she does have a hat like her brothers, she wears a black trilby hat, but she doesn't wear it all the time, liking to show off her hair. Dakota always wears a red beaded bracelet, yellow beaded bracelet, blue beaded bracelet, and white beaded bracelet that symbolise her brothers and herself. However, she got upset as she wanted the red; she let Luffy have it. Due to him being her baby brother, she'd do anything for him.

PERSONALITY

Dakota as a child, was relatively mature for her age, having to grow up without a mother; she had to look after her Father due to his depressed state, but when he found her crying alone one night after holding in all her emotions. Shanks told her to act like a kid, and as she grew up in the mountains with her brothers, she served as an overly protective big sister, doing anything for her siblings.

Dakota can be rather snarky to people who show her friends and family disrespect and can be overly protective once she forms a body, being loyal to them. Luffy warned one of the Blue Jam Pirates about his Big Sister as she hunts for those that hurt her brother, as Dakota is a possessive hot-head, which makes her highly protective of her family and friends; she even marked Luffy so she will always be able to find him.

Dakota is not always so villainous or emotionless when she is with her friends as she jokes around with them, having fun and keeping an eye on them as they go on their adventures. After growing up with her brothers, she set out the travel at 17, growing in power, becoming cocky and reckless in her ability, and growing ever more powerful and fearless as she trains to become an assassin, making her more secretive in nature. However, she tries sharing some things with her crewmates.

As she grows into an intelligent woman, Dakota becomes prideful of her body, enchanting men and women with her charming and flawless attitude as she flirts with them. Though Dakota isn't overly flirty, she is bold as she talks to others she finds attractive but doesn't just go on appearances. She does like to get to know them before anything happens, most of the time.

RELATIONSHIPS

Shanks Le Roux: Dakota's Father and only living parent; Shanks helped raise her from a baby until she was 11 when he left her to live with Luffy and later lived with Sabo and Ace in the mountains. Dakota and Shanks have a strong bond; though she hates that he left her in Foosha Village, she wants to see him again as much as Luffy does.

Anna Le Roux: Though Dakota only had the first few years of her life with her Mother, Anna, she idolised the woman from all of the stories her Father and his crew would tell her as bedtime stories.

Red-Haired Pirates: The crew of the Red Force have been Dakota's aunts and uncles since she was born, helping to raise the young girl with Shanks and Anna, wanting to protect her.

Dracule Mihawk: Over the years that Shanks and Mihawk fought, he got to know Dakota as she grew up and became her uncle, looking after her in the two years she was training as an assassin and becomes protective of Dakota.

Monkey D. Luffy: Dakota is overly protective of her baby brother, as she declared after she was left in the village to help him become the next Pirate King and grew up with him, guiding him.

Portgas D. Ace: Dakota and Ace at first weren't friends until they bond over rescuing Luffy from the Blue Jam Pirates with Sabo and become sworn siblings. Ace wishes that Dakota would come with him. She promised Luffy. She is just as protective of her baby brother and calls him as often as possible.

Benn Beckman: Being a part of the Red-Haired Pirates, Benn watched Dakota grow up; Shanks happily made him her godfather as he vowed to protect her on the day she was born.

Silvers Rayleigh: Being a former member of the Roger Pirates, Shanks looks up to him and pleads with him to look after his precious daughter and, after meeting the special bundle of joy, vows to protect her.

Queen Mina: Dakota never met her grandmother until she was 17 and ventured to Furcas Island, where she met her Mother's side of the family; Mina did not initially like her granddaughter but took to her assassin training like her Mother. Mina saw her long-lost daughter and heir in her granddaughter, and they grew closer as time went on before she finally left to join Luffy's crew.

Princess Cordelia, Prince Daisuke, Lady Havana, Lady Trinity, Lady Oasis, Lord Sasuke: Princess Cordelia is the younger sister of Anna and always looked up to her big sister, and when Dakota came to Furcas Island, she was happy to see her dear niece. Though Prince Daisuke is worried about her becoming the new heir, after hearing her vow to find the person who killed her Mother and making her youngest brother the next King of the Pirates, he sees that she is no threat to his wife and helps to train her. Her three female cousins were at first worried about their red-headed cousin, but as she progresses in her training, they grow closer as time goes on, and Sasuke grows upset when she plans to leave the island along with his siblings.

Princess Ruby, Prince Brutis, Lord Lotus, Lady Michelle, Lady Summer: Dakota looks up to Princess Ruby as the number one assassin on the island and takes the girl under her wing. Prince Brutis was happy to see his niece, helping to train her, and would heal her after every job, talking with her about the outside world, as he could not leave the island. Her younger cousins look up to her, joining in on her training sessions and wishing to become stronger, the family taking her in as one of their own, seeing Anna as a young woman.

Prince Vincent, Princess Yuki, Lord Nash, Lord Klaus, Lady Odette, Lady Luna, Lady Sylvia, Lord Julius, Lady Isabella, Lady Isadora, Lady Davina: Prince Vincent, being the baby of the family, looked up to his oldest sister, he was a wreck and aspired to grow stronger and kept encouraging Dakota to become stronger. Princess Yuki, the overbearing Mother, tries to shield Dakota and her children from the violence as she is a kind-spirited woman but a mother bear when those she cares about are in danger. The family's children all love and care about their cousin, Dakota; all of them are impressed with her resolve to revenge her Mother and aspire to be like her as they grow.

Sabo: Dakota is protective of her brothers, and the blond admires his big sister, wishing to join her on the seas one day and vows to be just like her as he grows up. The three brothers all look up to Dakota, who loves her brothers dearly, vowing to protect them with everything she has and was devastated when she learned that he was killed by a Celestial Dragon who was visiting the Goa Kingdom.

Straw Hat Pirates: Dakota joins later than she would have liked, but she gets along well with them, seeing what her baby brother sees in each member; she loves them like family and will do anything to protect them.

ABILITIES AND POWERS

Physical Abilities -

Strength: Dakota has high superhuman strength due to her Devil Fruit, even in her human form, having trained for years and not having to rely on only her Devilish powers. When adding her Devilish abilities, she becomes twice, if not stronger, depending on which Demon she uses, improving her speed in a battle and agility to counter her enemy.

Speed and Agility: Dakota is known for the speed and agility she learned while on Furcas Island, becoming an assassin. However, when using even her Human-Demon Form, she gains even more speed and agility to use to her advantage.

The 5 Senses: Due to Dakota's Devil Fruit, her senses have been highly tuned, allowing her to see in the dark, hear things within a few meters away, even a whisper, she can easily taste every ingredient in food, smell even a hint of blood in the air, and her sense of touch is overly sensitive.

Durability: Due to her training as an assassin, Dakota is remarkably durable, she is hard to cause harm to thanks to her tough skin, but it can become almost impossible to cause her harm. Dakota can damage her body tremendously and still fight because of her intense training and resolve.

Endurance: Dakota has high endurance for pain due to her training in the mountains and on Furcas Island; the intense training makes her a worthy fighter as she continues to fight till the end. Her willpower to win skyrockets as she fights for those she cares about.

Devil Fruit -

When Dakota was younger, she found a Devil Fruit on one of her little trips away from her overbearing Father and ate the fruit, knowing what the fruit was, to begin with. Dakota learned to harness her abilities as she grew up with the help of her Father, but when he left her in Foosha Village, she focused on learning how to use her demons to protect her brothers. The Devil Fruit she ate was the Akuma-Akuma no Mi, making her a Demon Woman, a Mythical Zoan Type allowing her three basic forms, though she can change which demons possess her body.

Human Form: Dakota, in her original human form, is her natural form before eating the Devil Fruit; she is equally as strong even in her human form, having worked her body to handle the power of the demons.

Human-Demon Form: A Hybrid combining the characteristics of the users' original species and the fruit-bestowed species into an unusual form. In the Hybrid form, Dakota candy parts of different demons that give her a higher boost power boost grow claws, tails, wings and horns to help stabilise her power.

Full Demon Form: A form in which the user is fully transformed into the fruit-bestowed species. Dakota can change into any Demon she wishes, increasing her speed to inhuman levels along with her strength and stamina. Depending on which Demon she is using, she can control black and blue flames, known as Hellfire and the elements, earth, wind, water, lightning, and fire. Dakota's demonic aspects are powerful, allowing her to use the four elements along with others, like lightning and magic, with the help of her Demons.

Like all other Devil Fruit users, Dakota loses her strength in non-moving water and being in contact with seastone. Dakota's Full Demon Form can have aquatic aspects, but she can only last 5-10 seconds in the water before becoming weak and powerless. The Full Demon Form can only be active on complete stamina as it debleats rapidly when in use and can only be used for up to 20 minutes, and takes time to use again, but the time becomes shorter.

Haki -

Dakota learned how to use Haki during her time on Furcas Island, as she could only handle minor amounts of Haki as she grew up around the powerful crew of the Red Force. She trained in the basics on her Furcas island for two years under her grandmother, Mina, before quickly leaving and taking jobs as an assassin, increasing her levels in Haki.

Observational Haki: This grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities. Users of this Haki can sense people's presence, strength, emotions, and intentions. Dakota is proficient in using observational Haki, she can feel other people around her, but it has its drawbacks, as she can only sense them within a specific range.

Armament Haki: This allows the user to use their own spiritual energy as armour to defend against attacks and make their own attacks more potent. People can apply the Armament to a section of their body, over their entire body, and even use their weapons. Dakota is an expert at Armament Haki, thanks to her awakening her Haki at a young age. Shanks teaches her and, later, her uncle Brutis, who specialises in Armament Haki.

Conquering Haki: This grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others. This results in victims being mentally overwhelmed by the user, with particularly weak-willed foes instantly losing consciousness. Conquering Haki is a rare form of Haki that only one in several million people are born with the ability to use. Dakota is competent in using Conquering Haki as she has the potential to use this Haki. However, she can unconsciously use Conquering Haki when feeling the immense danger and protecting her crewmates.

Weapons -

Dakota has an abundance of weapons that she uses for battle and assassinations, ranging from knuckle dusters to bladed weapons. She primarily uses her weapons to help assist in her assassination jobs and finds that her Devil Fruit is more suitable once she joins the Straw Hats. However, if Dakota finds an opponent stronger than she can handle in her Full Demon Form for the short time she can hold it, she will use any weapon in her arsenal.

Skills -

Weapons Master: Dakota can handle any weapon thanks to her aunts, uncles and cousins from Furcas Island and her uncle Dracule Mihawk as she was growing up. She even inherited a few of her Mother's weapons.

Expert Hand-to-hand combatant: Dakota, having grown up on the Red Force, was taught how to fight along with walking and talking by her Father and his crew, and it becomes more developed as she leaves for the mountains and later to Furcas Island. She can easily fight in mid-air, especially with her Demonic wings and heightened senses, and Observational Haki allows her to see without her eyesight.

Stealth: As an assassin, her stealth skills come in handy, and she mastered them well without using her Demons, being highly skilled at sneaking around in the darkness.

Mixed Martial Arts Master: Dakota picked up different fighting styles as she grew up and trained on Furcas Island as an assassin to help control her Devil Fruit, as she needs clear focus. She uses different fighting styles to confuse her enemy as she changes one form to the next, rendering their attacks useless.

Torture: Dakota specialises in torture to obtain information; she has no problem harming those she sees fit to destroy, and those she feels are useful are spared death. Luffy hates how she works but gives her allowances, depending on the circumstances; when they were younger after Sabo died, Dakota demanded to know who killed her brother; both upset and let her torture her way through nobles until they found the person responsible.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nicknames -

Marines: Red Devil, Pirate

Father: Sweetie

Brothers: Sis

Buggy: Le Roux, Baby Shanks

Warlords: Criminal, Demoness

Furcas Royals: Princess

Red-Haired Pirates: Littlest Devil

Celestial Dragons: God Killer

Mihawk: Dear Niece

Grandmother: Granddaughter

Cousins: Red

Zoro: Kota

Nami: Demon

Usopp: Killer

Sanji: My Love

Chopper: Ko

Robin: Deedee

Franky: Lil Sis

Brook: Kay

Trivia -

- Dakota loves to play games, especially with her friends; she loves poker, though playing strip poker makes it more fun

- Dakota learned how to paint from her Aunt Vix of the Red-Haired Crew, as she always loved to create something

- Dakota having so many Demons within her body drains her body, especially when one of her Demons is a Succubus which needs sexual energy to sustain herself

- Dakota loves tattoos, wanting more and more; she plans on adding more as time goes on, her skin feeling like her personal canvas

- Dakota has hated thunderstorms ever since the night her Mother was murdered

- Dakota's dream is to avenge her Mother's death and to find out the truth behind the reason for her death

BACKGROUND

- Shanks and Anna met on Gol D. Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, as apprentice pirates along with Buggy (Aged 11).

- A year later, Shanks and Anna began dating (Aged 12).

Shanks and Anna began their own pirate crew, now known as the Red-Haired Pirates (Aged 14).

- Anna was pregnant when Roger was executed; Shanks and Anna went to say their final goodbyes to the man that made them (Aged 16).

- Anna gave birth to Dakota 2 weeks early in the New World on their way to Paradise (Aged 16).

- Shanks and Anna married a year later (Aged 17).

- Shanks learns of Ace's birth, but he and Anna are too late to find the baby boy as Vice-Admiral Garp takes him back home (Aged 18) (Aged 2).

- Anna was killed by a mysterious attacker on the Red Force during a storm (Aged 20) (Aged 4).

- Dakota ate the Akuma Akuma no Mi, and her Father Shanks fainted before she was told to train hard on her new Devil Fruit (Aged 8),

- Shanks and Dakota met Luffy and stayed on Dawn Island for a year (Aged 27) (Aged 10) (Aged 6).

- Dakota stays with Luffy on the island as a promise to Shanks (Aged 28) (Aged 11) (Aged 7).

- Dakota and Luffy stay with Curly Dadan on Mt Colubo because of Vice-Admiral Garp (Aged 11) (Aged 7).

- They met Ace and Sabo; they got stronger; the strongest of the four was Dakota as she was the oldest (Aged 12) (Aged 10) (Aged 7).

- Sabo died, and Dakota vowed to avenge her Mother's death and allegedly killed the Celestial Dragon responsible (Still Unknown) for killing Sabo (Aged 14) (Aged 12) (Aged 9).

- Dakota leaves the island first(Aged 17) (Aged 15) (Aged 12).

- Dakota journeyed to the Grand Line to her Mother's home island, Furcas Island became an assassin in training; she trained hard for the next few years and came back to the East Blue to see Luffy at his home village but was too late (Aged 17 to 20).

- Dakota searched for Luffy and planned to meet him at Syrup Village on her boat as it's the last place he would have been after the previous island (Aged 20).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...
46.5K 1.1K 22
Sukoshi Monsuta is a six year old girl that lives on Peril Island with her sister, father, and pregnant mother. Their island was always full of laugh...
1.3K 31 15
After escaping the guards, Y/N ran to the woods where she meet two boys soon after known as Ace and Sabo, she became close with them but keeping some...
39.3K 951 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...