jojo's really bizarre adventu...

By violetvanna18

what am i a monster , a person or nothing at all ? is what i used to think before i was saved by the handsom... More

meeting the gang and the battle of polneraff
the first one dead , still keep looking
to Singapore and then tommorrow india
my own room ! yay
still getting dressed for sleepy time
the painful memory's forgive me
welcome to india and an arguement huh ?
the news of polanreff's sister , hey were did he go now ?
the fight began and your welcome
better than ever and ready to appear in Egypt
me vs dio and the loses of my friends is so sad
autors note

kakyoin is ok and i am so happy to hear it

10 0 0
By violetvanna18

" i am not going to be blind , that's what the doctor Said " spoken kakyoin to everyone as to reassure them and me that he was still going to be able to help defeat dio .

Its now night time in whatever part of egypt we are in . i thought as i followed kakyoin and mr.joestar on the ground as they used there stands to move up above the ground.

I tried my best not to interven and attack at dio when kakyoin did .because i didn't want my stand to shape shift into a hierophant green clone .

Like it did the first time i fought kakyoin noriaki. So i just watched and followed the car mr. Joestar and kakyoin were in .

But after they got out and lost the car and webt air born agian . but this time kakyoin was following me on the ground .

I turnd around and " oh well hi there kakyoin i thought you were with mr.joestar . i dont want to risk u getting hurt following me around . " i said in my small quite voice . but the response he gave me made me think on that abit .

" i came to ask you to use your stand reaper jojo . since yours is a shape dhifter maby you can use your stand and shape shift into the world and then attack dio "

Said kakyoin . in a kinda seirious voice . " i suppose i can try it kakyoin . i mean whats the worst that can happen . i mean its not like i will die " i said jokeingly at him . as i move from the side of the buildings shadow out into the open were dio was fighting mr. Joestar .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
396K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...