meeting the gang and the battle of polneraff

( that's my  charecters in the story )

It was a well sunny day , with not a white puffy cloud in sight ." my name is jojo , its nice to meet you mr. Joestar and Jotaro, and you too kakyoin oh and, mr. Avdol " i said, as they were introducing themselves .

I thought in my head that it's cool meeting other people with stands also,( stands are strong spirit energy that can be used as a weapon of good or evil ) we were walking around when a man with funny looking silver hair , challenged mr. Avdol to a fight .

The man's name was jinzu pieru porunafare ( jean pierre polnareff ) . it has now been a little bit after the fight . i yawned  as i was a woken by my friend kakyoin noriaki .

I hadn't  realized i'd fallen asleep , because when i looked around  i noticed that we were on a cargo ship in the middle of water or the ocean perhaps  .

I was leaning on the railing of the cargo ship,due to the fact that i had been piggybacked, on to the boat by kakyoin, and then being put down against the railing side of the ship.  I shook my head and got up and walked around the ship.

Only to run into the group again . i asked why they were looking  aeound since i was still just wakeing up
.