kakyoin is ok and i am so happy to hear it

" i am not going to be blind , that's what the doctor Said " spoken kakyoin to everyone as to reassure them and me that he was still going to be able to help defeat dio .

Its now night time in whatever part of egypt we are in . i thought as i followed kakyoin and mr.joestar on the ground as they used there stands to move up above the ground.

I tried my best not to interven and attack at dio when kakyoin did .because i didn't want my stand to shape shift into a hierophant green clone .

Like it did the first time i fought kakyoin noriaki. So i just watched and followed the car mr. Joestar and kakyoin were in .

But after they got out and lost the car and webt air born agian . but this time kakyoin was following me on the ground .

I turnd around and " oh well hi there kakyoin i thought you were with mr.joestar . i dont want to risk u getting hurt following me around . " i said in my small quite voice . but the response he gave me made me think on that abit .

" i came to ask you to use your stand reaper jojo . since yours is a shape dhifter maby you can use your stand and shape shift into the world and then attack dio "

Said kakyoin . in a kinda seirious voice . " i suppose i can try it kakyoin . i mean whats the worst that can happen . i mean its not like i will die " i said jokeingly at him . as i move from the side of the buildings shadow out into the open were dio was fighting mr. Joestar .