the first one dead , still keep looking

( part two of chapter one )

Since i was still just waking up . when i saw the group  i said ." hey jojotaro what's y'all  looking fors , don't y'all think it's  strange that that we are all in the control room , and it's all moveing by itself and the compass looking thing is pointing north?"

Mr. Joestar replied ," yeah it is strange but i don't sense that there's a stand there's a stand user on board the ship anywhere " .

Then a few minuets later a girl named annie was saying that there was a monkey locked in a cage , in a dark room . the monkey was orange , with a white stomach and black on its face . we all went in there and looked , we were not impressed . so we went back outside .

It was only a few mins later that i was in shock , and a bit scared to see that a man had been impaled in the head with the hook mechanism that puts the cargo on the ship . he was ice cold dead and there was blood everywhere ! The blood flowed out of the man's head  like a rageing waterfall .

I looked over at everyone elese who was suprised and in shock .
Jojotaro was covering Annie's  eyes with his hands .

It just so happens that jojotaro and i ,  figured out that it was gorilla's stand. Which was the ship and the stand user  that tried to kill annie .     so i chose to use my stand , Reaper , which was known as the stand shape shifter .

     so i chose to use my stand , Reaper , which was known as the stand shape shifter

( thats the shape shifter stand  reaper)

Jojotaro was stuck against the wall for a few seconds . i hit the gorilla near jojotaro  . jojotaro used his stand  Star platinum , to hit the gorilla in the head with a nail .

i watched as jojotaro spoke ," did that hurt your pride you stupide gorilla , no I'm  sure it didn't  considering you don't  have any ". I noticed that the gorilla was beconeing very angry at what jojotaro had said . jojotaro then managed to get free from being pinned to the wall of the shipinside of the ship .

He summoned Star platinum , which then he used star platinum's high speed punches to defeat the gorilla  and win the fight . i was amazed at how cool jojotaro's stand looked and at its abilities  . annie in her pink shirt, blue overalls ,and white shoes , and jojotaro and i , plus everyone elese got back on the lil life boat .