jojo's really bizarre adventu...

By violetvanna18

what am i a monster , a person or nothing at all ? is what i used to think before i was saved by the handsom... More

meeting the gang and the battle of polneraff
the first one dead , still keep looking
to Singapore and then tommorrow india
my own room ! yay
still getting dressed for sleepy time
the painful memory's forgive me
welcome to india and an arguement huh ?
the news of polanreff's sister , hey were did he go now ?
better than ever and ready to appear in Egypt
kakyoin is ok and i am so happy to hear it
me vs dio and the loses of my friends is so sad
autors note

the fight began and your welcome

4 0 0
By violetvanna18

The man with the yellow hair called himself whole horse , he appeared to have a stand that was two hand guns . the  man said something i didn't  hear or catch .

I used my stand Reaper aka shape shifter , to push polnareff  out of the way .so that he wouldn't get hurt by the stand that stabbed me in the back and the bullet(s) that hit me in the stomach .

It wasn't  enough to kill me , but it injured me pretty good . i sat there on my knees before i blacked out on the ground from the pain . i was there only a short while , before i heard the others surprised  voices and " thanks for saving me " from polnareff. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
618K 49.8K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...