Is this a dream ? ( Smosh/Ian...

By someawkwardgirl

Hailey has a lot of trouble in her life as she tries to go through them with her cousin... She meets Ian and... More

About me
Congrats !!
What ?! He's your husband ?!
Getting ready
Worst flight
The Meeting
The awkwardness
Did she really say that
Finally found it !!
The amazing wedding
So surreal
Are you kidding me ?!
Meh why not ?
A sleepover...?
Its time
The ( almost ) perfect date
Going home...
Sneaking
Not that well-welcome
New friend
Remember
Happy birthday...
SOMEONE HELP ME !!
Dont forget...
Almost lover
Too harsh...?
I will do it
He saved me
Again...? Really...?
Its none of my business
Different paths...?
No more
Please pick up...
Gone...
I'll be more than ready
Im proud
Beep...beep...beep
" stuff " ??
She deserves it... Right...?
Guilt...
New year New begining

Owww

436 12 5
By someawkwardgirl

When I woke up the next day I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 8am !! Jeez !! That early ?!! I wanted to go back to sleep cuz I wanted to sleep...isn't that the reason people sleep...cuz they wanna sleep ? Idk...but I decided to go to the bathroom and do my hair and try to vlog maybe check Instagram u know stuff u do when you're bored !!
I got in the bathroom and saw that my hair was freakin tangled as hell !! So I comped it, which took HOURS !! Then I thought...should I cut my hair...? Should I change the color of it...? I think I'm gonna !!
So of course I took selfies of my hair so when I cut it I could do a before and after. I checked my pictures and saw that there is the video I did of the vlog...and I didn't stop recording...thank goodness !!!
After I got out of the bathroom it was 8:45...wow...that fast..? I went to the kitchen to look for food. I realised that I was still wearing my blue pajama shorts and a black tank top...i didn't wanna change cuz everyone is asleep maybe after I finish eating...or when I could actually find something to eat !! I started looking in the cabinets when I heard a " do u need a hand..?" And it scared me and I fell on my back which hurt like hell...

Ian's POV :
I couldn't sleep last night...i kept thinking about Hailey...her smile...her eyes and her personality...i can't think that way tho...i have a girlfriend...but I don't love her as much as I love Hailey...is that bad...? Ugh...why did I get myself in this.
I decided to get up since I'm not gonna sleep anyways. As I walked closer to the kitchen I heard sounds...is it a thief...?!! I started to walk slowly without making any noises...as I got there I slowly pecked and saw Hailey trying to reach for the top shelf in the cabinet...with her curls behind her back bouncing slowly and her legs...focus Ian !! Stop being a goddamn pervert !! Jeez !! She could use some help
I walked over to her " do u need a hand..? " when I said that she got scared as hell and tripped and fell on her back with her head slamming on the ground " OH GOD !! Are u okay ??!" I say as I got down on my knees next to her " ow...yea kinda...u scared the living hell out of me !! God !! " she says rubbing her head and trying to get up " here I'll help ya !" I hold her arm and helped her up.
" umm do u have anything to eat ?" She asks scratching her head
" uhm yea...um cereal or pancakes ?"
" uh...i would love me some pancakes but let's go with something fast...cereal would be good "
" alright coming right up Madame !" I say in a British scent and she laughs at how baldy I did it...i liked how she always laughs at my jokes even if they suck... and smiles and doesn't complain she's so optimistic !! I love that !! Amy isn't that way AT all...
We started eating when she said something that I didn't understand AT all cuz she said it with her mouth full " this is all I heard ' dtfh you nofgr weffre I costh fint a hurdresn ? ' " I said trying not to laugh...she laughs and swallows " I said ' do u know where I could find a hairdresser ?' "
"Oooooh...no not really, but u could ask Sara when she wakes up or Anthony...he knows a lot about these stuff " I say sarcastically " oh ok I'll ask him then " she keeps the joke going
" what did u wanna ask me ?" We heard Sara say as she walked in the room
" I was just asking Ian if he knew a hairdresser near by " Hailey says
" umm I know someone and she's freakin AMAZING !! I'll drop u there...what time ?" Sara says
" um like after 10 minuets...is that ok ?"
" yea that's fine !! Or do u wanna go now ?"
" are u ready ?"
" Sara's always ready !!" I say joining in
" I was BORN ready bitches !! Ok come on let's go !!" Sara says putting her hands together
" guurl let me get dressed first !!" Haey says pointing at herself
" but u look cute like this.." I say making her blush
" well I don't think everyone will think the same way .." She says as she goes down the hall
After she left to change .Sara asks almost whispering " so...what r u gonna do ? "
" uh about what ??"
" about Amy...? aren't u gonna leave her..? "
" what ?!no why would I ?! I'm happy...I guess " should I..?
" i don't think u are...u love Hailey...u always did...u shouldn't have let her go that day..." I felt guilt drowning me...I'm such a fucking idiot !!
Hailey walks out wearing a dress with a belt...best way to describe it...what ?! I'm a boy thats all I know !! It's short and kinda beige...idk !! But she looked incredible " ok see ya with the new look !!" She says hugging me and going out the door...what is she going to do with her hair...

.

.

.

Thank u guys for reading sorry it's a little short and it's just kinda rambling...i hope u liked it please tell me want u thought...should I do more like these or like the ones I did before...so like should I do them shirt or long ? Tell me in the comments !! Ok love ya guys ! OH AND THANK U GUYS SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR 1000 READS !! I CANT BELIEVE IT !! MY FIRST STORY !! Thank u so much !! I love u guys SOOOO much !! Byyye !!
BIIIIIACH !! 👊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
73K 1.3K 38
High school? Fuck! Anthony Padilla is going to a new school. He will meet old friends and new friends. He and his friends have to survive four years...
20.7K 333 41
==COMPLETED== Giovanna's not your typical teenage girl. She was orphaned when she was only two years old and taken in by a wealthy and upper class fa...
110K 2.3K 53
Misty Cooper is different to other girls. She likes gaming, comedy and anime. She has recently moved to Sacramento, in need of money, independence an...