Funeral (BVB FanFic)

Від samijohnson1995

Emma Silverstone is an 18 year old girl who is in love with someone who has no idea she even exists. The pers... Більше

Funeral (BVB FanFic)
Me and my sister
BVB tickets
Meeting Black Veil Brides
Last song
She's dead
The Funeral Day
Emma's speech
I miss you
Birthday celebrations
Confessions
Waking up in...... England
Surprise visitor
Who's there?
Packing up
Journey to Download
Download time
Back on the bus
The truth comes out
Why you?
Bay for now :'(
Will you be mine? <3
Welcome into the world
Date to the ball
My last goodbyes
Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion
Waking up
Epilogue

Birthday hangover

70 3 0
Від samijohnson1995

When I woke up the next day I had he worst hangover ever and it was my birthday.

When I finally managed to get out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and got a paracetomol and went to sit down, when someone knocked on my door I looked through the peephole to see Andy and CC stood there, as I opened the door Andy smiled at me so I tried my best to ignore him but when he smiles it makes me want to smile back, but instead of smiling I snapped 'what are you smiling at' instead of getting angry he hugged me so I did the only thing I know what to do I pushed him away and stormed off to Ebony's room and sat on her bed.

I must have been sat there at least an hour when there was a knock at the door I opened it to see CC stood there so I moved and let him enter, he sighed and said ' you need to tell him you love him, he's so confused as to why you don't like him anymore' when he said that ' I said 'I'm moving back to England' he looked at me and said 'tell him' I just nodded.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2K 148 27
Alice was just an ordinary girl. She has been with her best friend, Jamie for years and Jamie is obsessed with the band, Black Veil Brides. Jamie is...
3.8K 164 32
When Legacy finally finds tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert, she goes with her 4 best friends, Amity, Beth, Blake and Ross. The main reason she...
76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
1.4K 9 37
When people hear the name "Andrew Biersack", they instantly think of the rockstar and lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Globally loved and famous, ri...