Funeral (BVB FanFic)

By samijohnson1995

Emma Silverstone is an 18 year old girl who is in love with someone who has no idea she even exists. The pers... More

Funeral (BVB FanFic)
Me and my sister
BVB tickets
Meeting Black Veil Brides
Last song
She's dead
The Funeral Day
Emma's speech
Birthday celebrations
Birthday hangover
Confessions
Waking up in...... England
Surprise visitor
Who's there?
Packing up
Journey to Download
Download time
Back on the bus
The truth comes out
Why you?
Bay for now :'(
Will you be mine? <3
Welcome into the world
Date to the ball
My last goodbyes
Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion
Waking up
Epilogue

I miss you

83 3 0
By samijohnson1995

3 months later

It's been 3 months today since Ebony died, CC's been with me everyday, I just wish I could see her smile one more time.

After I finished my speech at her funeral Andy and Juliet tried talking to me along with everyone else but I ignored everyone and went home and locked myself in her bedroom and just cried, CC showed up an hour after and he just held me as I cried, but I haven't cried since her funeral because I was out of tears,  I see Andy everyday since he comes and picks CC up and takes him home, he's not with Juliet at the minute because they're on and off at the minute.

I see Juliet alot we talk alot now we've become best friends, she's changed since I last saw her, she doesn't know I'm crazy in love with Andy yet though.

Today me and CC are going clubbing to celebrate mine and Ebony's birthday coming up I just wish she was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 83 20
On the first day of her senior year, Rikki Carson befriends the new kid in town, Andrew Biersack. But that day when she comes home something changes...
2M 38.8K 47
FIRST BOOK IN THE "Die For You" SERIES! Harley Jackson runs away from her abusive father and contacts her friend who she hasn't talked to in 3 years...
2.1K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
34.4K 1.3K 58
Emma is a depressed girl living alone in the middle of LA. She doesn't and never has coped well when her entire family died in a car crash. A blade...