Drunk Love || Jack Barakat||

By parx_bois23

Book 2! Brook 1 Stupid for you ||Geoff Wigington|| Big changes happen in Chloe Jones life as her and Jack b... More

Florida
Work outs
Carly
Nov.28
Sydney
Pressure
Dogs
Tattoos
Calls
Break up
Westen
Mother
Awsten
The hurting
The i love you's
The healing
Abby
Control me
Dad
Spoiled
Problems
Performer
Truth
Family
Mitchy's party
Lay low
Jake
Nightmares
Mornings
Aussie
Full of surprises
Pass out
Valientines
Surpirse
Baby Daddy
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

New Years

65 3 0
By parx_bois23

Standing in front of the closet where Justin took his life makes me uncomfortable. His house was empty on the first floor. Jack, Justins parents and I were going to pack his room up. The front yard already had a up for sale sign. Jack stood by the stairs looking around. Everything was quiet, everything was cold. Everything felt wrong. I made my way to the stairs and looked for Justin's room. I opened the door that had a My Chemical Romance poster on it and walked in. His was room covered in posters, he had a clean room for the most part. I went to his desk to see cut up magazines. I looked around till I found what I was looking for, a purple binder sitting on the ground next to a empty bottle of beer. I opened the binder and smiled. Our past life's together in high school. From freshman year to graduation. Jack peeped over my shoulder and pointed to a picture of me. "Damn look at you." He smiled.

"That was me when I was 17 I believe." I chuckled. I kept flipping the pages till I found what I was looking for. I looked at pictures of me holding Emma before she died.  The pictures stopped and all that was left was a picture of me and Justin holding hands. We looked so happy together before things went to shit. I closed the binder gently and set it on the desk. "I'm done." I Said.
Jack grabbed my hand and took me down stairs. Justin's parents and his older brother stood by the kitchen stove. My stomach began to act uneasy by the sight of Justin's brother Jake.
"Hello darling." Bethany smiled.

"Hello Bethany, Tony, and Jake." I smiled. They were always a ray of sunshine towards me and they always tried to be happy. They were faking their happiness this time. I could tell because I always fake my happiness. "Look at you, beautiful girl nothing has changed about you. You could be 60 and still look perfect." Tony laughed. Tony was Justin's father, a figure I could have looked up to if things went to shit. "We heard about Sydney, how are you holding? Can we help in any sort of way?" He asked.

"No no, let me help you first." I Said. They went upstairs and took a box with them

"You never changed Jones, you look amazing." Jake said placing his hand on my thigh.
"Please don't touch me." I whispered.

"Round two later on? It's been a few years since I saw you, we can catch up at my place if you want." He Said in my ear.

"I-I'm married Jake, and I was never interested in you in the first place." I whispered.

"I thought you liked a man who was in control?"

"You were too controlling and made me feel uncomfortable, I never want to see you again." I smiled.

"The whole family is on the way over from New York, the funeral is the 2nd, you can bring whoever you'd like." Bethany said from the stairs.

"I'll bring Jennifer, and my friend over here Jack." I Said.

"Hello Jack." Tony said shaking Jack's hand.

"Hello Mr.Hill." Jack smiled.

"You don't have to stay, I'm sure we can pack the rest of his house up." Tony said fixing his hat.

"Are you sure?" I asked. They all nodded their head and kicked the empty boxes towards the stairs. "We love you Jones, or Weber... don't know what you want to go by anymore." Bethany laughed.

"Jones Is fine." I laughed.

"Go on, we'll take care of everything." Jake said.
I grabbed my purse and got into Jack's car. "I don't want to go out tonight anymore." I Said.

"That's fine I'll tell everyone we won't be there tonight." Jack said placing his hand on my thigh. I intertwined our fingers together as Jack pulled out the driveway to my house. I never knew how to feel in situations like this. I want to cry but I can't in front of Jack. I put my seatbelt on and rested my head on the seatbelt strap. "I love you Chloe." Jack said. Those were my favorite words to hear come out his mouth. 'I love you Chloe.' I noticed we're at a red light and Jack was waiting for response from me. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "I love you." I Said tearing up.

Jack sped down the road into my driveway. Jack looked at me And dried my tears. "Everything hurts. My heart, my eyes, I-I feel like I'm stuck in somebody I don't want to be in. I hate when people find the good things about me, cause I can't, fuck I just want to find one good thing about myself so I don't disappointment people. That's all I do apparently." I cried. "I-i try to fucking leave but people always ruin my plans. I am so fucking depressed I don't know how to fix it. I'm fucking broken." I cried. "I just have this urge to drop everything and leave, but I can't."

Jack looked at me with sadness in his eyes to see I was hurting. He got out the car and walked towards me. He helped me out. He kissed my lips and put his hands on my waist. "Let me help." He Said. "Please, I'm extremely good at helping people." Jack said. He wasn't wrong he and the boys have helped so many people he knows what to do. We made our way into the house. I went into my room and shut all the blinds so it was dark.
I turned my Christmas lights on and smiled. "Will you take me to get a tattoo?" I asked.

"What do you want to get?" He asked. I lifted my shirt and pointed to my side. "Up along my side. 'Don't forget to love yourself.'" I smiled. "I like that." He smiled at me. I kissed him gently and held on to his neck. "I love you" I Said. More tears fell from my face as he caught them with his thumb. "What would you like to do tonight since you don't wanna leave the house." He asked.
I stayed silent and thought. My arms wrapped around Jack's torso as my head was on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat going fast every time I touched him.

"It's about 3 now so what if you go take a bath and relax I'll go out and get us somethings. Would you like that?" He asked. His hands traveled to my zipper of my skirt and pulled down, My skirt fell to my feet. Jack intertwined our fingers together and led me to the bathroom. The shower was basically a big glass box with marble walls. "I'll be back, okay?" He assured me. I kissed him and smiled. He got me a towel and shampoo and conditioner. He walked out and closed the door. I played my shower play list and connected it to my waterproof Bluetooth.

Jack's P.O.V

I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. I sent to my contacts and thought about who was in California near me. "Hey Anne I'm swinging by your apartment to pick you up, we're going to the mall." I Said.

"Okay, I'm at Kian's house so swing by and I'll have Kian bring you in." She Said.

"Alright I'll be there in 10 minuets." I Said.

~~

"Okay why are we hanging out?" Anne asked getting in the car.

"Because you're finally in California, and I haven't talked to you for months." I laughed.

"No there has to be more." She laughed.

"I missed you?" I questioned.

"You want advice." She asked.

"You finally read my mind." I Chuckled.

"On your girl?, she's cute." Anne smiled.

"I know right, she's fucking perfect." I blushed.

"So what's on your mind buddy?" She asked.

"She lost one of her best friends recently and the funeral is this week and I want to help get her mind off a few things and let her know that I'm there for her. So I want to get her some clothes, I also don't want to walk into a underwear store and seem like a creep so you're going to walk in with me so it looks normal." I chuckled.

"Yeah, Okay got it." She smiled.
We slowly made our way to the mall. I handed her a pair of black tinted sunglasses. "Within our mall trip I want to stop at Gucci before we leave." Anne Said.

"Yeah Whatever floats your boat." I  Said.

~

I dropped off Anne and went back to Chloe's house. I was stuck carrying bags that contained sweatshirt's, band shirts, underwear, and knee high socks. I opened the door to be greeted by Bella. "Babe?" She called.

"Yeah princess, I'm coming." I smiled. I took my shoes off and made my way upstairs. She had her record player going as she sat on the ground and scrolled through her phone. Her head tilted upwards as she saw me set down multiple bags. "Jack." She frowned. I made my way over to her and kissed her lips. She pulled me closer and wrapped her legs around me. "You're too sweet." She spoke.

"Best boyfriend award?" I laughed.

"The greatest." She said. "Did you do this your self?" She asked.

"No, Anne came with me so I didn't look like a creep walking into Victoria secrets." I laughed.

"The pretty one I want to meet?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's gonna be in California for 2 weeks, She Said you can visit her if you'd like." I Said.

She smiled and sat up and put the record back in its slot. "Your blue is starting to fade." She Said.

"Yeah I'm getting it done sometime soon." I Said. Bella came running into the room jumping on us. "Look at our family." She smiled.
I pulled her into a kiss and smirked at her. "Go look at the things I got you, all sweatshirts I got you are a size or two above you. Or most of them are men hoodies. I got you knee high socks because I know you really like those." I smiled. "I'm also about to get postmates so you can get whatever you want for tonight, Alex and Lisa are also coming up next week."

She kissed me repeatedly around my face till finally connecting our lips together. "I don't deserve you." She Said hugging me lightly. I rubbed her back in circles and smiled. This...this was the best feeling I can ever get from anyone. "Jesus Christ, Chloe Jones. Im fucking in love with you." I Said in her ear.

~~

Chloe and I ended up sleeping all afternoon till the morning. I looked at her sleeping and smiled. It was 4:50 am and We slept through the new year. "Chloe." I Said moving her loose hair from her face. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled at me. "Happy new year baby." She Said grabbing my hand.

"Happy new year my love." I smiled. She let out a stupid laugh and smiled. "This is our year, we're gonna own it." I smiled.

"Are you going on any other tours that I don't know about?" She asked.

"We have a spring tour only a few dates, a couple days on Warped tour." I Said.
She kissed me and pulled me onto her. "I love you Jack." She Said. "Just reminding you incase you forget one day." She Said. "Even if you're a 29 year old with dyed hair and a earring." She giggled.

She grabbed a hair tie and put her hair up in a bun. She fell asleep wearing a black sweatshirt that I got her today. it said "its logic Bitch" and a pair of underwear. She put on a record and turned her white Christmas lights on. "Did you ever call Calvin?" I asked.

"Yeah, they understood and if I wanted they could move my shoot over to California." She Said.

"That's cool, I think you should still take the offer." I Said.

She sat on my lap and held onto my hands. "Yeah, definitely, I wouldn't miss this."
I rested my hand on Chloe's waist and just looked at her in awe. She began to gently rock her hips on my hard-on. I grabbed her ass and groaned. She saw me struggle to keep my voice down. "Let it out." She smiled. My hand traveled between her thighs as it didn't take long to find her entrance. "Already wet now?" I asked her.
"Only around Daddy." She whispered against my ear. I loved when she calls me daddy unexpectedly. I took her sweatshirt off and unclamped her bra. I cupped one of her breast and smiled. She moaned softly. "Louder for daddy, princess." I smiled. Didn't take long for her to finish and gripped my shoulder with her nails making us both scream.

"Wasn't ready for that." She Said getting up from me. She walked to the bathroom and took care of herself. She came back with a sports bra on and black joggers. "I love you Jones...or Weber... whatever you want to be called I love you." I Said as she crawled back in bed.

"I still love Chloe Barakat." She giggled. I pulled her closer and kissed her. "Our year." I Said softly.

~~

Chloe's pov

Jack and I went back to bed and held each other till we slept. I felt as if I were having a nightmare. Jack being torn away from me at the airport because he was gold to leave the country. I could hear my heartbeat picking up I began to get hot. Then I sat up and cried. Jack quickly sat up and looked at me "hey hey hey, Chlo what happened?" He asked. I couldn't get the words out my mouth on how much I was crying. "Breathe." Jack said grabbing my hands. I took a few deep breaths and rested my head on the pillow. "What happened Babygirl?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare that you were ripped from me at the airport because of this whole- the- th-...and...and I can't just leave you like that." I cried.

"I don't want that thought in your head Chloe. It'll be okay." He assured me. "Give me a kiss." He Said. I kissed his lips and rested my head on his shoulder I never want you to think that ever. I don't plan on leaving you for a long time." "I have a friend coming Over, his names Andrew, he's  really cool and is into music too. Go shower, come meet him then we'll go out for breakfast. We'll spend the day out driving around, we'll go home make you a bath, make dinner, then tomorrow morning I'll get you to the funeral home." He Said.

"I appreciate that you planned my day out." I chuckled.

"We should get you a manager." He suggested.

"I might have to get a fucking security guard on me too." I laughed.

"We'll figure you out some how." Jack smiled. I rested my hand under his chin where his beard was and stared at him. "I wish I could just drop everything and lay with you forever." Jack said. I grabbed my phone and put my password in and went to my Snapchat. I put a filter on us and took a video of us Jack licked my cheek and I looked at him. "You're hot." He giggled. He kissed me and smiled. I put the video to my story and pushed jack on his back. I stood up and grabbed my clothes I planned on wearing today. "I'll be downstairs." Jack said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have like 10 chapters I've written but haven't posted before I'm trying to spell check shit but I don't know how to fucking spell😂
This story is closely coming to an  endddddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 554 65
I suggest you go read Ours first, because this will not make much sense otherwise. If you've read Ours already then welcome, I hope you enjoy xox ~ C...
3K 235 27
{book 1} Alyssa, after moving to a new town, thought she wouldn't last long. She was always the easiest to pick on, the one everyone forgot existed...
55K 2.6K 37
Rye wasn't smiling nor was he playing a prank on Andy, He was dead serious and Andy could see it. Simply because that's his boyfriend of three years...
7.1K 317 20
Geoff's eyes still hold a slight tired expression, but it's one of 'God, it's finally over, I can rest now,' instead of his typical 'when will this e...